Yohimbine Difference

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
Any difference in the ingredients
Yohimbine Alkaloids and Yohimbine HCL?
If I wanted to get the purest form of Yohimbine which one should I go with?

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
Nobody really know any difference on this two??

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
Not a waste at all. Couple them with some caffeine twice a day for two weeks and see how it treats you. If you like the results, take two weeks off and repear

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
Not a waste at all. Couple them with some caffeine twice a day for two weeks and see how it treats you. If you like the results, take two weeks off and repear
Never heard the 2 weeks thing ... Why is that? And also im following leangains protocol on this sooooo I'm taking
0700 16mg
0930 16mg
After lifting and before cardio 16mg and I drink coffee, should I get actual caffeine pills as well?

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
You can get caffeine pills, just watch your BP.
The two week off thing is to give your receptors a break - a lot of times people fill that two week gap with an ECA stack so you're hitting different receptors for fat burning. Primatene tabs or Bronkaid tabs are OTC

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
You can get caffeine pills, just watch your BP.
The two week off thing is to give your receptors a break - a lot of times people fill that two week gap with an ECA stack so you're hitting different receptors for fat burning. Primatene tabs or Bronkaid tabs are OTC
Sorry bro, but I dunno what ECA stack is or what's does OTC mean lol ... Can u help me out a lil

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Ephedrine caffeine aspirin stack
Over the counter....

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
What's better Bronkaid or primatene? One has ephedrine HCL and one has ephedrine sulfate

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
Go with the HCL version. Walgreens should have the caffeine tabs too. If not there, the grocery store prob would.

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
Some grocery stores (the nicer ones) have primatene too

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
E/C +Alpha Yohimbine is far superior to yohimbine hcl, in my and many opinions. What Im running now

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
Ok so got all the stuff Imma do ...

2 weeks Yohimbine + Caffeine
2 weeks ECA stack (Primatene)

Now I got a few questions; we get drug tested (piss) every now and then at my job won't ephedrine show?

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
It might but it's OTC so tell them you are/were fighting a cold

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
Will be starting the ECA stack tomorrow ... Any idea how should I dose it? I was gonna pop one pill of each before I do fasted cardio ... Taking Primatene for E

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
Upon waking:
25mg ephedrine
200mg caffeine
325mg aspirin

Repeat dosage on empty stomach around lunch time. Monitor how you feel on this amount - if it's too much, cut the ephedrine amount by 1/2. I wouldn't add more than the dosage I mentioned at the top - more isnt better when it comes to this stack.

Also, if you don't feel the effects, don't worry. It will still be doing ****, just behind the scenes.

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
Upon waking:
25mg ephedrine
200mg caffeine
325mg aspirin

Repeat dosage on empty stomach around lunch time. Monitor how you feel on this amount - if it's too much, cut the ephedrine amount by 1/2. I wouldn't add more than the dosage I mentioned at the top - more isnt better when it comes to this stack.

Also, if you don't feel the effects, don't worry. It will still be doing ****, just behind the scenes.
Damn, ok Imma start tomorrow ... Cutting down the Yohimbine today ... You think I may see some within a week and a half? I have a photoshoot that's the main reason why ... Diet is clean already just cutting down on the bread for carbs and only keeping Brown rice, Broccoli and just one slice of wheat bread ... Chicken and shakes for protein, some steak at night for fats with fish oil an that's pretty much it ...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Drop the aspirin from your EC stack. Add alphaburn (aY).

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm starting tomorrow ... What's Alphaburn and how come should I drop the Aspirin?
It's not practical. I'd much rather opt for just fish oil or a baby aspirin.

Alphaburn is alpha-yohimbine and stacks very well with EC as far as lipolytic effects...without the sides the YHCl can cause.

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
It's not practical. I'd much rather opt for just fish oil or a baby aspirin.

Alphaburn is alpha-yohimbine and stacks very well with EC as far as lipolytic effects...without the sides the YHCl can cause.
I'm on Yohimbine + caffeine now so the ECA stack is pretty much a way to break this stack in doing 2 weeks of one; 2 weeks of the other

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
Wouldn't adding the yohimbe to the EC stack force you to have two weeks of nothing following the two weeks on ECY for optimal receptor response?

The aspirin is to help thin blood for better transport of the EC. I don't see it as being a bad move to include it IMHO

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm on Yohimbine + caffeine now so the ECA stack is pretty much a way to break this stack in doing 2 weeks of one; 2 weeks of the other
Wouldn't adding the yohimbe to the EC stack force you to have two weeks of nothing following the two weeks on ECY for optimal receptor response?

The aspirin is to help thin blood for better transport of the EC. I don't see it as being a bad move to include it IMHO
Receptor response? Just run EC + Alphaburn continuously. You don't need to "feel" the stack for it to work.

If you're using fish oil, don't bother with aspirin.

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
All the research I've done has led me to believe its smart to give your beta-2 receptors a break every two weeks and not to run ephedrine constantly. The point in using yohimbe between ECA uses is to recharge the beta-2's but still have some far burning compounds running.

Why fish oil instead of aspirin?

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
ECY is harsh on blood pressure too. It's not something I would advise just anyone to use.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
ECY is harsh on blood pressure too. It's not something I would advise just anyone to use.
For the last time, this is ALPHA-yohimbine.

And no, you do not "give your receptors a break" every two weeks. You don't just "recharge" receptors over a two week layover.

Aspirin can have unwanted effects. Fish oil is great for your health and achieves the effect we're after.

Anyway, I'm out of here...what you choose to do is ultimately up to you. My only suggestion is to start including credible sources and peer-reviewed studies in your "research."

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
Looks like alpha yohimbine is less harsh on blood pressure than yohimbe.

Seems to be something good to look into.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Alpha yohimbine is in every way 1000x + times better than yohimbe

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
He said fish oil gets the same effects a I think I remember resign the fish oil. An thin your blood a bit, which is what aspirin does. Just some bro science, don't have a link.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Interested in seeing Coopers doing of the ECAy stack. Get back in here Cooper I need to borrow some knowledge.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Interested in seeing Coopers doing of the ECAy stack. Get back in here Cooper I need to borrow some knowledge.
Hmm, what's the question? I'm going to assume that "doing" = "dosing."

I would recommend EC + Alphaburn 2-3 times daily, continuously. That is, 200mg caffeine, 25mg ephedrine hcl/sulphate, 9 mg alpha-yohimbine (aka 1 cap alphaburn). A good dose for yohimbine is 0.2mg/kg, and there are some noted tissue "build-up" effects spanning 5 days as per the research. All doses should be spread 4+ hours apart, and all should be taken on an empty stomach in a non-insulinogenic environment.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Hmm, what's the question? I'm going to assume that "doing" = "dosing."

I would recommend EC + Alphaburn 2-3 times daily, continuously. That is, 200mg caffeine, 25mg ephedrine hcl/sulphate, 9 mg alpha-yohimbine (aka 1 cap alphaburn). A good dose for yohimbine is 0.2mg/kg, and there are some noted tissue "build-up" effects spanning 5 days as per the research. All doses should be spread 4+ hours apart, and all should be taken on an empty stomach in a non-insulinogenic environment.
You'd be correct on dosing.

How long would you continue said protocol? Also, what would be the consequences of taking a dose without an empty stomach

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
diphenhydramine (Benadryl) or ketotifen taken before bed will help keep receptors fresh. FYI :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You'd be correct on dosing.

How long would you continue said protocol? Also, what would be the consequences of taking a dose without an empty stomach
I'd do it for 8-12 weeks, which should be the duration of your cut anyway. EC is simply too cheap and effective to pass up, and the alphaburn is a great addition.

You want to take EC under basic conditions, but it's not the end of the world if you don't. However, if you take yohimbine within 2 hours of a significant rise in insulin, it has the potential to negate any positive effects of the aY on fat loss.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will be starting the ECA stack tomorrow ... Any idea how should I dose it? I was gonna pop one pill of each before I do fasted cardio ... Taking Primatene for E
for everyone 10mg of Ephedra run 100 mg of caffeine. You probably wont be able to find 10mg servings of it so 8mg is close enough.