Yohimbine Difference

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. All the research I've done has led me to believe its smart to give your beta-2 receptors a break every two weeks and not to run ephedrine constantly. The point in using yohimbe between ECA uses is to recharge the beta-2's but still have some far burning compounds running.

Why fish oil instead of aspirin?

2. ECY is harsh on blood pressure too. It's not something I would advise just anyone to use.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Go Away View Post
    ECY is harsh on blood pressure too. It's not something I would advise just anyone to use.
    For the last time, this is ALPHA-yohimbine.

And no, you do not "give your receptors a break" every two weeks. You don't just "recharge" receptors over a two week layover.

Aspirin can have unwanted effects. Fish oil is great for your health and achieves the effect we're after.

Anyway, I'm out of here...what you choose to do is ultimately up to you. My only suggestion is to start including credible sources and peer-reviewed studies in your "research."

4. Looks like alpha yohimbine is less harsh on blood pressure than yohimbe.

Seems to be something good to look into.

5. Alpha yohimbine is in every way 1000x + times better than yohimbe
    •   

6. He said fish oil gets the same effects a I think I remember resign the fish oil. An thin your blood a bit, which is what aspirin does. Just some bro science, don't have a link.
    Always willing to learn :D

7. Interested in seeing Coopers doing of the ECAy stack. Get back in here Cooper I need to borrow some knowledge.

8. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Interested in seeing Coopers doing of the ECAy stack. Get back in here Cooper I need to borrow some knowledge.
    Hmm, what's the question? I'm going to assume that "doing" = "dosing."

I would recommend EC + Alphaburn 2-3 times daily, continuously. That is, 200mg caffeine, 25mg ephedrine hcl/sulphate, 9 mg alpha-yohimbine (aka 1 cap alphaburn). A good dose for yohimbine is 0.2mg/kg, and there are some noted tissue "build-up" effects spanning 5 days as per the research. All doses should be spread 4+ hours apart, and all should be taken on an empty stomach in a non-insulinogenic environment.

9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

Hmm, what's the question? I'm going to assume that "doing" = "dosing."

I would recommend EC + Alphaburn 2-3 times daily, continuously. That is, 200mg caffeine, 25mg ephedrine hcl/sulphate, 9 mg alpha-yohimbine (aka 1 cap alphaburn). A good dose for yohimbine is 0.2mg/kg, and there are some noted tissue "build-up" effects spanning 5 days as per the research. All doses should be spread 4+ hours apart, and all should be taken on an empty stomach in a non-insulinogenic environment.
    You'd be correct on dosing.

How long would you continue said protocol? Also, what would be the consequences of taking a dose without an empty stomach

10. diphenhydramine (Benadryl) or ketotifen taken before bed will help keep receptors fresh. FYI

11. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    You'd be correct on dosing.

How long would you continue said protocol? Also, what would be the consequences of taking a dose without an empty stomach
    I'd do it for 8-12 weeks, which should be the duration of your cut anyway. EC is simply too cheap and effective to pass up, and the alphaburn is a great addition.

You want to take EC under basic conditions, but it's not the end of the world if you don't. However, if you take yohimbine within 2 hours of a significant rise in insulin, it has the potential to negate any positive effects of the aY on fat loss.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Vote4pedro View Post
    Will be starting the ECA stack tomorrow ... Any idea how should I dose it? I was gonna pop one pill of each before I do fasted cardio ... Taking Primatene for E
    for everyone 10mg of Ephedra run 100 mg of caffeine. You probably wont be able to find 10mg servings of it so 8mg is close enough.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 01:28 PM
  2. Yohimbine = rauwolscine = alpha-yohimbine?????????
    By mikaveli06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 09:06 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 05:45 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 05:19 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-18-2006, 01:03 AM