lit up safe for teens?

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
I stupidly bought lit up without looking at all of the ingredients and found out that it has daa in it. I'm guessing I probably should not take it because I'm 16. Would it hurt me?

therealest77

I stupidly bought lit up without looking at all of the ingredients and found out that it has daa in it. I'm guessing I probably should not take it because I'm 16. Would it hurt me?
What heck is this world coming too??? I played football and wrestled all through highschool. All we did was eat and hit the weight room. Gained a considerable amount of weight and muscle. Is that not affective anymore? What in the hell are wrong with you freakin kids??

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What heck is this world coming too??? I played football and wrestled all through highschool. All we did was eat and hit the weight room. Gained a considerable amount of weight and muscle. Is that not affective anymore? What in the hell are wrong with you freakin kids??

he bought a pre workout. whats wrong with that??

OP, you need to research before you purchase products. no it wont hurt you, but if you are prone to estro side effects like gyno, you may see them while taking DAA.

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
he bought a pre workout. whats wrong with that??

OP, you need to research before you purchase products. no it wont hurt you, but if you are prone to estro side effects like gyno, you may see them while taking DAA.
How would I know if I was prone to gyno?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
have you ever taken steroids or pro hormones before?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
have you ever taken steroids or pro hormones before?
Hes 16, for the love of God I hope not.

Bro its a pre workout, whatever. I'm a little more upset he didnt read the label.

Anyway, how long have you been using Lit Up? If its only a couple days then just cut it. It takes between 5-10 days for DAA to take full effect depending on the individual. I dont have any substantial back up in saying this but I doubt youll have adverse effects. At your age natural test is in full force anyway so theres no need for supplementation.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Bro its a pre workout, whatever. I'm a little more upset he didnt read the label.

Anyway, how long have you been using Lit Up? If its only a couple days then just cut it. It takes between 5-10 days for DAA to take full effect depending on the individual. I dont have any substantial back up in saying this but I doubt youll have adverse effects. At your age natural test is in full force anyway so theres no need for supplementation.

my gym is full of highschool kids juicin

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I'll believe it. I just try not to think about it because it bothers me. That and how people like Tila Tequila get to be famous for nothing and I dont.

therealest77

When I hear Lit Up, I think energy/TestBooster. And whether or not he wants to admit it, he purchased it for just that.

In any case, these guys are right. I did "fly off the handle". Heck, I even contradict my own self considering some of the things I've been doing these days.

Sorry about that young man. Focus on your goals, and be safe.

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards

I have not used it yet, so I guess I will trade it or something.

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Hahahaha relax... Cut the kid a break? It's not healthy at 16. But don't gotta say it like that it will kill him!!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Cut the kid a break, I remember taking Hot Stuff when I was like 18 or 19.

On another note, just wondering if anybody else expierenced this. If I take Lit-Up for more than 2 or 3 days in a row I get a cold sore. I've never seen this before with other pre w/o or with DAA alone. Not sure what's causing it. But I've taken 3 seperate times now and all 3 times I got a cold sore.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
my gym is full of highschool kids juicin
yeah it's pretty sad.

OP: You should be fine just cut back on the DAA, if you want a good pre workout that gives you the same insane focus checkout Noxipro, it's awesome. Id suggest isatori PWR but I'm pretty damn sure they have something in it that isn't legal
(insaaaane amounts of endurance, but makes me feel like im developing an ulcer.)
Personally I started using pre workouts around your age, and a few test boosters like 17hd, viraloid, but by then i had already been lifting for 5/6 years and put up some considerable weight. So idk man just be safe, if you have any questions PM me always here to help.

Cut the kid a break, I remember taking Hot Stuff when I was like 18 or 19.

On another note, just wondering if anybody else expierenced this. If I take Lit-Up for more than 2 or 3 days in a row I get a cold sore. I've never seen this before with other pre w/o or with DAA alone. Not sure what's causing it. But I've taken 3 seperate times now and all 3 times I got a cold sore.
Not sure why the herpes simplex virus would be acting up. Stress tends to cause outbreaks, could possibly be your central nervous system reacting to it