PCT for DAA Pure?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA can be used as a part of PCT. its a NATURAL testosterone booster. u dont need PCT for it. think about it. the point of PCT is to bring your levels back to normal. if DAA does that, why do you need something else to do that? (unless your stacking with DAA)

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
I can see why OP asked though. In theory, you're boosting your test levels using DAA.

Your estrogen raises to keep you balanced, and when you stop the DAA your test drops back to normal, but faster than the estrogen.

I would think an AI would be beneficial to inhibit the estrogen rise, and to use it for a while after cutting the DAA off right?

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
I can see why OP asked though. In theory, you're boosting your test levels using DAA.

Your estrogen raises to keep you balanced, and when you stop the DAA your test drops back to normal, but faster than the estrogen.

I would think an AI would be beneficial to inhibit the estrogen rise, and to use it for a while after cutting the DAA off right?
Several months ago I was PM'in with another board member about testosterone boosters and he was telling me that his friend actually got gyno using testosterone boosters.

So I questioned where I get my DAA D-Aspartic Acid Powder from about this possibility.
Below is there response.

The DAA will promote natural testosterone production, and any increase in testosterone can cause the secondary effect of estrogenic conversion. We recommend using the DIM capsules in conjunction with the DAA for its anti-estrogenic effects:

DIM is typically taken 3 times daily.

The increases in testosterone will naturally promote healthy fat loss during your cutting stages, so the addition of these ingredients will help with your specific goals.
So you are exactly right to be concerned about the estrogen rise. The usage of a AI(Erase, DIM, ect) should be considered.
Even if you are using natural testosterone boosters your still playing with you hormones, natural or not.

I actually use DAA D-Aspartic Acid Powder while on a cycle of a compound that does not convert to estrogen. In an effort to promote natural testosterone production that will convert some of it to estrogen for my dry joints during the cycle.
But this is not the anabolic section, so I will shut up about this,,,,sorry.

Still all the same, your playing with fire using natural testosterone boosters, so understand what your doing with your hormones so you won't get burned or even worse possibly have gyno issues to deal with.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
It's not needed, but if you wanted to run some sort of mild AI like Erase or Reversitol, you could. Wouldn't hurt but it's not really required

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Several months ago I was PM'in with another board member about testosterone boosters and he was telling me that his friend actually got gyno using testosterone boosters.

So I questioned where I get my DAA D-Aspartic Acid Powder from about this possibility.
Below is there response.

So you are exactly right to be concerned about the estrogen rise. The usage of a AI(Erase, DIM, ect) should be considered.
Even if you are using natural testosterone boosters your still playing with you hormones, natural or not.

I actually use DAA D-Aspartic Acid Powder while on a cycle of a compound that does not convert to estrogen. In an effort to promote natural testosterone production that will convert some of it to estrogen for my dry joints during the cycle.
But this is not the anabolic section, so I will shut up about this,,,,sorry.

Still all the same, your playing with fire using natural testosterone boosters, so understand what your doing with your hormones so you won't get burned or even worse possibly have gyno issues to deal with.
some test boosters have the potential of estro side effects. ive seen it mainly with trib and DAA. i really dont understand how a test booster is playing with fire....steroids? sure, but not test boosters (unless your 17 and dont know what your doing)

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
some test boosters have the potential of estro side effects. ive seen it mainly with trib and DAA. i really dont understand how a test booster is playing with fire....steroids? sure, but not test boosters (unless your 17 and dont know what your doing)
Well if actually getting gyno from using testosterone boosters, is not playing with fire, then it's at least playing with matches that can still cause a fire and gyno is gyno no matter if it came from natural testosterone boosters or if it came from steroids.
Playing with your hormones is playing with your hormones, natural or not.