Erase and Daa

cg123

Awards
Right now I'm bulking up. And I need a good stack. I have made good progress the past two years. I am almost 18. Do you think these will have any negative sides?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to get all dad on you, but you don't need supplements at 18. You need lots of food, sleep, and lifting. There is no escaping the basics and should never be done at a young age.

cg123

Awards
Ya I know all this and I have everything in check. I just want to know of erase will have permenant sides and if it will help bulk

cg123

Awards
Getting high protein and carbs obviously for a bulk and bball just ended so hopefully I'll be able to add more weight since I won't be running 3 hours everyday. And I take a pre workout some creatine and protein and dark matter post workout

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Overrated at his age. You can dirty bulk very easily and not have anything to worry about.

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
What's the point in using a test booster at your age? The only people that benefit from it are those that are a lot older who want to get their levels to where yours are right now. If you aren't getting big then you need to evaluate your diet, your resting tactics and your lifting program. Your natural hormones are raging more than a 28 year old on test boosters... And that's NATURAL.

You need to eat like a monster, lift like a monster and sleep like a bear. **** supplements - you only need a multi vitamin and post workout window nutrients. That other **** you can mess with when you're old and your hormone levels are dropping.

And no one is being a "dad" when they are stating facts - its science. You will not outsmart decades of research as a teenager unless you're studying in the ivy league. Eat, train, grow. Using hormone boosters at your age only inhibits your natural production later in life... When you really need to be clicking on all cylinders.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Skip the Erase and DAA. Buy some rib eyes and take naps! You'd just be wasting your money buddy. Unless you are having signs of low T.

If you do have low T at your age, which is actually pretty common in your age group now a days, then you would need to see an endocrinologist.

Good luck buddy the guys here will offer you lots of good info and can help you reach your goals. Just don't dismiss what they're telling you. Its not necessarily going to ruin you for life you'd just be wasting your money.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Skip the Erase and DAA. Buy some rib eyes and take naps! You'd just be wasting your money buddy. Unless you are having signs of low T.

If you do have low T at your age, which is actually pretty common in your age group now a days, then you would need to see an endocrinologist.

Good luck buddy the guys here will offer you lots of good info and can help you reach your goals. Just don't dismiss what they're telling you. Its not necessarily going to ruin you for life you'd just be wasting your money.
I am liking this advice. Beef and cheese and long sessions of rest ftw!

cg123

Awards
Ya I know all of this and I am growing a lot. But if I take erase solo. Your saying it won't help me at all with hardness and gains?

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
Learning how carbs effect your muscles is more important at your age. How do you handle white carbs? Whole grains? How sensitive are you to simple sugars? If you're a beast with tons of muscle and no body fat that's when hardness comes into play. Your muscles are so young my dude... It'll take years for you to develop mature, dense muscle.

Why would you wanna take a supplement that messes with your hormone production when you can do it all through clean eating?

You don't need to regulate your estrogen as a teenager unless you're tired ALL THE TIME, suffer from depression, store female-trait body fat like Oprah and have no libido. In that case, talk to your primary care physician. Over the counter cortisol and estrogen suppression should be left up to those in their early 30's. If I had the hormone regulation that you have going for you now my gains would be astronomical. I'm 28 and am hesitant about using test boosters because I wanna keep it moving naturally as long as possible.

Eat like a huge man and grow like one. Lift like a monster, grow like one.

Don't be a teeny bopper looking for a quick fix. Be a leader.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can only imagine how hard it is to not get sucked into these "miracle" supplements, especially when you are first starting out and trying to gain. I think any of us that have been at this for a long time can remember hearing the same advice about eating, lifting, and resting. The reason is because it is tried and true, but it just isn't glamorous and fast.

therealest77

Right now I'm bulking up. And I need a good stack. I have made good progress the past two years. I am almost 18. Do you think these will have any negative sides?
Son, you're 17? Just Eat some quality food young man, seriously

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
What's the point in using a test booster at your age? The only people that benefit from it are those that are a lot older who want to get their levels to where yours are right now. If you aren't getting big then you need to evaluate your diet, your resting tactics and your lifting program. Your natural hormones are raging more than a 28 year old on test boosters... And that's NATURAL.

You need to eat like a monster, lift like a monster and sleep like a bear. **** supplements - you only need a multi vitamin and post workout window nutrients. That other **** you can mess with when you're old and your hormone levels are dropping.

And no one is being a "dad" when they are stating facts - its science. You will not outsmart decades of research as a teenager unless you're studying in the ivy league. Eat, train, grow. Using hormone boosters at your age only inhibits your natural production later in life... When you really need to be clicking on all cylinders.
I can't remember where I saw the study but it proved that low or high test levels can benefit from test boosters... I ranone at 19 and saw massive gains...but I would have seen the same gains with r without over time... Does he NEED it? No...will it help, it could...should he use it, no... But the point is, it could and prob would help.

OP...eat like a horse, focus on compound lifts, squats, bench, deadlifts, cleans...you can add size naturally. Save your money for picking up girls and getting laid. That helps with getting big :)...

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established

This guy is right...and nice about it...lol

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I know all of this and I am growing a lot. But if I take erase solo. Your saying it won't help me at all with hardness and gains?
Ooh you phuqing stubborn teenagers lol! This is where you're going to get some board members flaming buddy.

Check this out - we were all you how ever many years ago. We're not telling you this because we don't want you to get shredded, we don't like you or think that you smell bad.

Take it dude there's a miniscule tiny little chance that its going to mess you up. You'll be fine. You can buy some fatty steaks for a month and put on some muscle or you can spend $60 on erase pro that you'll have to have someone buy for you since you're under 18.

I can guarantee if you take the advice of the guys here and dial in your diet you will get way better results. Everyone is telling you the right thing bro.

Also, people aren't going to be very likely to help you in the future if you bring your knucklehead attitude here. Check out BB.com there are tons of really smart teenagers over there you that will set you with a SICK stack lol.

If you have a legitimate question feel free to ask but don't argue. We're trying to help you.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
i don't think they should have much effect if you're lifting hard at your age...your natural test from lifting hard will trump erase and daa

save your money.. get some caffeine and lift

cg123

Awards
Ooh you phuqing stubborn teenagers lol! This is where you're going to get some board members flaming buddy.

Check this out - we were all you how ever many years ago. We're not telling you this because we don't want you to get shredded, we don't like you or think that you smell bad.

Take it dude there's a miniscule tiny little chance that its going to mess you up. You'll be fine. You can buy some fatty steaks for a month and put on some muscle or you can spend $60 on erase pro that you'll have to have someone buy for you since you're under 18.

I can guarantee if you take the advice of the guys here and dial in your diet you will get way better results. Everyone is telling you the right thing bro.

Also, people aren't going to be very likely to help you in the future if you bring your knucklehead attitude here. Check out BB.com there are tons of really smart teenagers over there you that will set you with a SICK stack lol.

If you have a legitimate question feel free to ask but don't argue. We're trying to help you.
Just a question. And I have diet in check. If you read the next question right. I asked if it would help at all, I wasn't arguing because I hear that all the time. I have gained 50 pounds mostly muscle in the last year or so and I just wanted to know if erase is good for a bulk

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can use AnaBeta when you turn 18. Take it, eat lots of food, get good sleep, bulk up.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
50lbs of muscle in a year? Lol. Do you understand that we all lift too?

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
50lbs of muscle in a year? Lol. Do you understand that we all lift too?
50 lbs of muscle in a year and not even 18?! Damn man ur gonna be bigger than branch warren in a year. Hopefully we will see u in the cell tech ads!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm done...

He's squared away! He's gained in a year what took me a solid 5 to get and maintain.

You win!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just out of curiosity no sarcasm intended... What does your diet look like for bulking up dude? You said its in check so post it up here for us and we'll critique it.

Better yet let's start from square one and then we'll talk about adding a t booster...

Stats... Height, weight, routine, maintenance cals, supps etc

cg123

Awards
I never said all muscle. It's been about a year and a half. I'm now 190 6 1

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
All this reminds me of the 50 pounds of muscle in a year article on DC training on t-nation.com ... good article/interview.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All this reminds me of the 50 pounds of muscle in a year article on DC training on t-nation.com ... good article/interview.
Say whhhaaaaa?! Must be sarcasm... It must be!