Yok3d

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've heard mixed reviews on yok3d...
Mainly I think people have issues with the timing.

So were people getting better results with cracking open the caps and mixing in a drink 45 minutes PWO?

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Mmmm I weigh about 240 so I need to take about 4-5 caps before I lift. I take a pre wo a half hour before a lift and I get crazy pumps. I think opening the caps is a little extreme.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Mmmm I weigh about 240 so I need to take about 4-5 caps before I lift. I take a pre wo a half hour before a lift and I get crazy pumps. I think opening the caps is a little extreme.
How far out do you take the caps?

gwulbrecht72

Awards
The bottle says 90 minutes preworkout....took me awhile to get it right, but pretty decent effects in the gym once I did

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
still gotta try it myself

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The bottle says 90 minutes preworkout....took me awhile to get it right, but pretty decent effects in the gym once I did
So u took it 90 minutes out?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah 90 misn worked for me :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn't feel any pump from yoked. I've tried few bottles and I didn't feel pumped. Gplc works for me as well as d ribose. Right now I'm using anabolic switch and get a huge pump from that with black powder.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I didn't feel any pump from yoked. I've tried few bottles and I didn't feel pumped. Gplc works for me as well as d ribose. Right now I'm using anabolic switch and get a huge pump from that with black powder.
How were u taking it?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was taking it as directed.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a little sample bottle and took 45 minutes pre workout. Nitrates provide me with the most obvious visible pump I have seen from any supplement and this was no exception.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I had a little sample bottle and took 45 minutes pre workout. Nitrates provide me with the most obvious visible pump I have seen from any supplement and this was no exception.
Lucky, lucky

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think just take some hydro pro that gives you a pump pre some fast carbs d ribose creatine and B-alaine

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Think I'm on my way to get a bottle...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
To the people that was using yok3d 90 minutes out, did you use a pre work out meal? What was the timing of that?

usva

Awards
Yoked did nothing for me. Same thing with my friend. Might be better for someone else, but waste of money for me.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To the people that was using yok3d 90 minutes out, did you use a pre work out meal? What was the timing of that?

When I took it with meal, I made sure to keep the fat content very low. Just an average amount of fat seemed to affect the results a lot. Also, back off on your pre w/o if you take one because they tend to work against each other if the ratio is not right. Try starting with half of your normal dose for your pre. That's where it seemed to work best for me.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
When I took it with meal, I made sure to keep the fat content very low. Just an average amount of fat seemed to affect the results a lot. Also, back off on your pre w/o if you take one because they tend to work against each other if the ratio is not right. Try starting with half of your normal dose for your pre. That's where it seemed to work best for me.
Yeah cause the stims constrict and this yok3d is trying to open the blood vessels...

What was your timing with and with out meals Luke?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah cause the stims constrict and this yok3d is trying to open the blood vessels...

What was your timing with and with out meals Luke?
I knew you were going to ask that! I would have to go back through my log and see what time worked best for me. I was one of the beta testers for it and really enjoyed it when I got the timing right. Sometimes the pumps were almost painful but I liked it! I remember that one night when my timing was off, it hit after I was already asleep in bed. Had one of those almost painful pumps start and it woke me up. Needless to say, I wasn't worth a darn the next day at work! I'll check my log from USPLabs' site and get back to you later. Probably won't be till this evening though.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I knew you were going to ask that! I would have to go back through my log and see what time worked best for me. I was one of the beta testers for it and really enjoyed it when I got the timing right. Sometimes the pumps were almost painful but I liked it! I remember that one night when my timing was off, it hit after I was already asleep in bed. Had one of those almost painful pumps start and it woke me up. Needless to say, I wasn't worth a darn the next day at work! I'll check my log from USPLabs' site and get back to you later. Probably won't be till this evening though.
Ok cool!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think I saw a "surge" in my veins when it kicked in one time Luke.

Were u using 4 or 5 caps?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's a post from my log of Yok3d........

Last night the pump was great! My wife said that it was almost embarrassing how pumped and full my chest was! Lol! Once again, I dosed my p-slin 15 prior to meal 3 hrs prior to wo. Then 90 min prior wo took 4 Yok3d. 30 min. before I took 3 Prime, 3 SCRx and 1 1/2 scoops Jack3d with 1 scoop protein. This seems to be the perfect combo for me. Oops almost forgot, I dosed 4 Prime with meal also.

At the time of this log, I was at 160 starting and 168.5 at the end. I stated that in the log a few posts after this one so that's how I remember! LOL!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Here's a post from my log of Yok3d........

Last night the pump was great! My wife said that it was almost embarrassing how pumped and full my chest was! Lol! Once again, I dosed my p-slin 15 prior to meal 3 hrs prior to wo. Then 90 min prior wo took 4 Yok3d. 30 min. before I took 3 Prime, 3 SCRx and 1 1/2 scoops Jack3d with 1 scoop protein. This seems to be the perfect combo for me. Oops almost forgot, I dosed 4 Prime with meal also.

At the time of this log, I was at 160 starting and 168.5 at the end. I stated that in the log a few posts after this one so that's how I remember! LOL!
Damn... 195 lol so I may need like 5

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe, but there were guys around 230 ish getting nice results on just 3. Body chemistry is a fickle little girl sometimes! Hahaha!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do 4 pills about 2 to 3 hours prior to gym time. Work outs are never set in stone but that is the norm for me. Seems to work nicely for pumps. I take it with 1 scoop of Craze. A nice added pump bonus with the focus Craze provides.