- 03-18-2012, 01:29 AM
- 03-18-2012, 01:54 AM
- 5'10" 174 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Honestly if your fighting depression my friend i'd look into maybe seeing someone about it before resorting to relying on a sleep aid. You can use meltonin for awhile but its something you don't want to become reliant on. You fine if you use it off and on just cause you need to get some sleep but dont use it as a crutch for sleeping. But honestly if your feeling you depressed you need a sleep aid to help you get to sleep i'd look into atleast talking to someone about whats bothering you and trying to get things turned around.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ageforce in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-03-2011, 01:16 PM
- By Ageforce in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2011, 01:34 PM
- By Webdango in forum RecipesReplies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2009, 10:33 PM
- By reppin808 in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 05-27-2009, 06:35 PM
- By Jayhawkk in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 06-11-2007, 04:18 AM