Bovine Immunoglobulin Concentrate (Super Bovine)

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Anyone tried this stuff yet? (protein factory)

Supposed to be some super protein for $40/lb. Expensive $hit.

They recommend to use it as 5% of a protein mix, along w/ Whey Isolate(50%), Micellar Casein(20%), and Whole Organic Egg protein(25%).

5lbs of this blend would cost almost $60.

It probably tastes like dung. I'm just wondering if anyone has tried it or heard any reviews.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Anyone tried this stuff yet? (protein factory)

Supposed to be some super protein for $40/lb. Expensive $hit.

They recommend to use it as 5% of a protein mix, along w/ Whey Isolate(50%), Micellar Casein(20%), and Whole Organic Egg protein(25%).

5lbs of this blend would cost almost $60.

It probably tastes like dung. I'm just wondering if anyone has tried it or heard any reviews.
I like to bump old threads :D

I think its the same component than in GF pro.
5% is way low in a mix. I'd go for 15-20%. Users says chocolate covers the beefy flavour best.

darius

GF Pro is definitely different than other protein shakes. You can tell something is is up with it, in a good way.

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards
if the shake tastes like beef it is a lesser quality ingredient, you will not taste this in GF-PRO or the bovine serum I sell as it is the latest and best quality stuff available

darius

It's different in the sense that you can 'feel' it doing something other than just taking up place in your belly before you crap it out. It seems to help with gains and strength and recovery, for me at least. I have heard nothing but good reviews for it. The flavor is good too. No beef flavor lol. I have the orange sherbert one and its a nice mild taste thats not oversweetened like Nectar.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
if the shake tastes like beef it is a lesser quality ingredient, you will not taste this in GF-PRO or the bovine serum I sell as it is the latest and best quality stuff available
I dont see plasma serum on your website...

size

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone actually noticed any difference from using this stuff? or are people just being hopeful?

dito

Awards
  • Established
That's what I am curious about as well. As for now I'll just stick to wpc.