flavored Creapure?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
any company out there was flavored creapure? it seems everyone only carries unflavored ones. I am using GreenMag due to the taste, but I need a change.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
AEN creatine rt creapure, fruit punch was good...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
lol...AEN does make quality products though their alittle expensive.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys. They are pricy I agree. I still could just mix greenmag with unflavored creapure.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i mix mine in my preworkout, on off days i mix in with my smoothies..

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need for the creapure if your running green mag. When you run out of the green mag just get some bulk creapure and put it in a protein drink.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i was under the impression he was needing creapure for off days and green mag for training days..like said above no need to mix both, heck you could even use mcc..

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was under the impression he was needing creapure for off days and green mag for training days..like said above no need to mix both, heck you could even use mcc..

Oh yeah that is probably right. He could still get regular plain creapure for cheaper and just mix it up in some kind of drink.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I always add my German Creatine to my proteindrink, works like a charm... For me, I see no need for a flavored version... But if money wasn't an issue, I would use Ultra Reps on non workout days too... getting a full dose of german creatine along with carnosine and a good taste!

In my experience, a cheaper creatine taste worst then a purer one like german creatine.. (even though they are "tasteless") , that sandy flavor of the cheap ones nearly makes me p***! , specially the last part that doesn't disolve!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
besides most do not use creatine because its delicious but more so for the outcome....AX is very affordable creapure....

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Just add some Crystal Light or MiO to your Creapure if you can't stand the nonexistent taste.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Creature is a blend of creatines and is flavored. Rather expensive but honestly is one of the best tasting things i have tried.. if you like lemon lime that is..

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AX Ultra Reps tastes great and creapure is its base. It is also non-stim.

Creapure is pretty much tasteless to me and I can add it to almost anything. That is what I do with AX German Creatine. I just stir it in some water and don't even know it is there.