Hot

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying a stack with Alpha T-2, raspeberry ketones and 7-keto. I feel like I'm on fire lol. I know this may be overkill. I just wanted to try something new. I know nutrition is the key to any diet. Previous fat burning supplements over the last few years old SX, OEP, Slim fx Eca, Dcp etc. So far this has me really feeling the hottest.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Alpha T-2 is a thermogenic. Thermo means heat... It raises your body temperature, which raises your metabolism so you can burn more calories.

I've also heard Raspberry ketones produce a warm feeling as well.

J19891

J19891

Awards
Alpha T-2 is a thermogenic. Thermo means heat... It raises your body temperature, which raises your metabolism so you can burn more calories.

I've also heard Raspberry ketones produce a warm feeling as well.
Yeah, the elevated body temp was pretty noticable for me on AT-2. It really didn't bother me at all and I just took it as a sign it was working. If it means I get to wear shorts comfortably in 45 degree weather I'll take that as a plus lol.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
What's the sweat level like in the gym using these?

I used a DCP/HEAT stack once and it was insane! I work out at 0500 in the morning and there's no serious lifters other than myself in the gym. The gym has an awesome pump room and there's no waiting for equipment - but the rest of the gym is geared toward the "yuppy" crowd who like machines, water aerobics, yoga ... etc.

So there's a lot of old ladies in the gym in the morning and I could tell they were terrified of me as they walked by the squat rack to their yoga class holding their little rubber mats. Sweat all dripping off me ... and grunting while trying to squat 400lbs. They thought I was a prison escape or something.

I really was a sweating mass of terror on that DCP/HEAT.

As far as the old ladies - I like to smile at them wink at them - like I'm interested in them or something. I know this must terrify them more! :p

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Raspberry Ketones make me sweat my balls off. Don't get me wrong, I'm naturally a sweaty bastard, lol. I haven't noticed as much sweating from AT2. I recently tried AT2 and OEP, though. I will have to admit that the combo works great on lowering my appetite.