NO2 RED HEMO SURGE

  1. NO2 RED HEMO SURGE


    ANY OPINIONS ON THE NO2 RED HEMO SURGE PREWORKOUT ?? IM THINKING ABOUT TRYING IT


  2. with a prop blend like it has and the ingredients being used (i.e. arginine) I would def have to pass and look at more solid choices like-

    stims: Maximize Intense, Fierce, or Body Octane Game Day

    non stim: Hemavol, Ulitma, or Body Octane High Voltage

  3. Quote Originally Posted by HARVEY4426 View Post
    ANY OPINIONS ON THE NO2 RED HEMO SURGE PREWORKOUT ?? IM THINKING ABOUT TRYING IT
    I use black powder and no2 black right now and love it. I am going to be trying hemo surge in the future and will let you know how it compares.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
    •   
       


  4. THANKS...... I have heard good things about maximize intense too so maybe i will try that instead

  5. Quote Originally Posted by HARVEY4426 View Post
    THANKS...... I have heard good things about maximize intense too so maybe i will try that instead

    Def check it out... you wont be disappointed. The stims hit hard and fast.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by HARVEY4426 View Post
    ANY OPINIONS ON THE NO2 RED HEMO SURGE PREWORKOUT ?? IM THINKING ABOUT TRYING IT

    NEVER HEARD OF IT. MAYBE YOU CAN EMAIL THE COMPANY WHO SELLS IT AND GET A SAMPLE OR SOMETHING.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T View Post
    Def check it out... you wont be disappointed. The stims hit hard and fast.
    IS IT A LONG LASTING MIX ?? I USUALLY HIT THE GYM FOR ABOUT 2-2.5 HOURS

  8. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    NEVER HEARD OF IT. MAYBE YOU CAN EMAIL THE COMPANY WHO SELLS IT AND GET A SAMPLE OR SOMETHING.
    I DONT KNOW IF THEY DO OR NOT BUT MAY BE WORTH CHECKING INTO

  9. go to my log and see the information I am discussing as far as no 2 black and the Blackpowder from MRI so check that out and you can get some honest feedback from me along with other products.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hemo Rage Black
    By Jorsn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 07:59 PM
  2. HEMO-15
    By 400runner in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-20-2005, 08:56 PM
Log in
Log in