Sublingual Ursolic Acid

J

jayice

Awards
Hi Guys was wondering what you think about this product: Ursolic Acid Sublingual do you think it will be more effective than the other Ursolic acid supplements out there because of the delivery system, amount of mg per serving etc?

Thanks alot guys!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
WTF, the price is absurd! 48 servings for 298$ ... over 6$ per serving.. No thank you :)

GodofWine

GodofWine

Awards
At that price even if it worked great I wouldn't buy it...makes andromass look reasonably priced....thats saying something

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'll agree the price is stupid-high, but I am curious as to if sublingual will increase the bioavailability compared to regular ingestion.

J

jayice

Awards
I'll agree the price is stupid-high, but I am curious as to if sublingual will increase the bioavailability compared to regular ingestion.
Thats what i was wondering and also the cytodextrin combination!?.. i would pick a decent and effective ursolic acid supplement over a andromass anyday, just for the less side effects and the recomp potential!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats what i was wondering and also the cytodextrin combination!?.. i would pick a decent and effective ursolic acid supplement over a andromass anyday, just for the less side effects and the recomp potential!
Getting ursolic acid into a cyclodextrin complex is very expensive and very hard, i wouldnt trust anyone to be able to do it unless they were a well known company. Stay away, far far away.

J

jayice

Awards
ok was just thinking that the price might reflect the cyclotodextrin formula? because there is no real justifiable way that they can justify charging that much just for ursolic acid!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I'd have to second that, it would be interesting to compare the 2, but not for that high of a price tag

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would just want for PAs upcoming concoction...pretty sure he said he was doing some type of sublingual or buccal delivery. Maybe i dreampt it