kre-alkalyn or concrete creatine?
- 03-15-2012, 11:21 AM
- 03-15-2012, 06:25 PM
Kre-alkalyn is a waste of $. Con-cret is gram for gram more potent than mono, but that doesn't mean that it's better.
Monohydrate is king, MCC is a secondary option, Orotine as a third option. Stick to those 3.
- 03-15-2012, 06:39 PM
If you go with creatine monohydrate try to make sure you get creapure creatine monohydrate this is
the best quality.
03-15-2012, 06:46 PM
03-15-2012, 06:48 PM
thanks for the info guys! and i currently have amplified creatine XXX which is a mono and i am using that during a bulk cycle, i heard kre-alk and concrete were better for cutting but if you say kre-alk is a waste of money then im not gonna buy it
03-15-2012, 06:56 PM
03-15-2012, 07:31 PM
mcc is what im getting ready to start using....
03-17-2012, 05:49 PM
03-17-2012, 06:07 PM
03-17-2012, 06:56 PM
03-21-2012, 03:16 AM
03-21-2012, 03:24 AM
Ω Omega Sports Representative Ω
The Omega Vision Ω Honor. Integrity. Trust.
03-21-2012, 06:38 AM
Mcc is what I currently use. Other than that I recommend creapureOriginally Posted by mr.cooper69
Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
03-22-2012, 10:54 PM
^ He said it best.Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
Similar Forum Threads
- By DGA3 in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 10-30-2011, 12:05 PM
- By triton185 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-28-2010, 07:51 AM
- By FLAwrestler88 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 04-20-2010, 02:28 PM
- By smutty in forum NutraplanetReplies: 4Last Post: 04-07-2008, 05:29 PM
- By macsheezy in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-19-2006, 12:10 AM