Who wants to help Flexy plan his next cycle???

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been 200% decided on my cycle about ten freaking times now. It just keeps changing lol.

Here are the things I KNOW I want to run:
AndroHard V3 (have 1x)
AndroMass V3 (3x)

Here are the things I am thinking of adding in:
Superdrol (I have enough to start my own store lol)
X-Mass, 13-ethyl version (1.5x)
AMS Mass Drops (1x)
Trenazone or Trenavar (don't have yet)

I am aiming for some muscle gains and a decrease in body fat (a recomp I guess).

My cycle will be 8 weeks long.

My idea is this:

Superdrol: 10mg/10/20/20/0/0/0/0
AndroHard: 3 caps/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
AndroMass: 3 caps/3/3/3/9/9/9/9
Or 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
Trenazone: 0/0/0/0/75/75/100/100

It is still completely up in the air....
Help me free my mind!
Let's try to keep support supps and pct talk out of this thread! We can b.s. all we want about that when my log comes around :)

Oh. And I will be attempting IF dieting for the first time in my life!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Superdrol: 10mg/20/20/20/0/0/0/0

run a fat burner for the last 4 weeks too. And Double dose TT33.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You know me so well lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In all honesty I would even start Sdrol at 20mgs... 10mgs didnt do "enough" for me lol.
Well I suppose since its the first half of cycle I wouldn't have to worry that much about unwanted weight gain. The last 4 weeks could fix that.
I am just thinking if I hit 20 too soon I will need 30. More mg's could mean more sides

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I suppose since its the first half of cycle I wouldn't have to worry that much about unwanted weight gain. The last 4 weeks could fix that.
I am just thinking if I hit 20 too soon I will need 30. More mg's could mean more sides
ahh, i see what you mean. Hmmm.I know Eric Potraz said something about using methyls at the end of the cycle so you can "Build" more muscle first then add in the glycogen beasts like sdrol. Not sure though as most would set it up like you have there with Sdrol as a "kicker"

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
find trappmann on the internet, ask him what his secret product was... use that... done and done :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
find trappmann on the internet, ask him what his secret product was... use that... done and done :)
That was non hormonal.
If I can lift 50 lbs per arm I would be a bamf. Not even saying which workout.
And that's just warming up.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But you will never want again!
I already never want to post a thread like this again. I see how unhelpful my bros are lol.
This thread is more a formality for myself.
Like if I am depressed but I actually don't want to kill myself, I dial the hotline so I can act like they talked me into sticking around.
Its a formality.
Now. Tony. What's your suggestion????

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I already never want to post a thread like this again. I see how unhelpful my bros are lol.
This thread is more a formality for myself.
Like if I am depressed but I actually don't want to kill myself, I dial the hotline so I can act like they talked me into sticking around.
Its a formality.
Now. Tony. What's your suggestion????
WTF are you talking about? That is so a complete "Recoverbro", sarcastic and funny but not all that informative!

Honestly, I think stacking and bridging that much **** at once is a bit much to wrap my head around. I take some re-assurance in the fact that you are not stacking 2 methyls at the same time.

I know SD is infamous for bad sides ( have never ran it) but the PP andro's are pretty tame in that department (although there were some complaints of stomach upset and I believe you have had some recent issues with that lately.). Bringing in the 'Tren" product as a ending bridge is a good idea IMO. (Happy now whine ass? :) )

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WTF are you talking about? That is so a complete "Recoverbro", sarcastic and funny but not all that informative!

Honestly, I think stacking and bridging that much **** at once is a bit much to wrap my head around. I take some re-assurance in the fact that you are not stacking 2 methyls at the same time.

I know SD is infamous for bad sides ( have never ran it) but the PP andro's are pretty tame in that department (although there were some complaints of stomach upset and I believe you have had some recent issues with that lately.). Bringing in the 'Tren" product as a ending bridge is a good idea IMO. (Happy now whine ass? :) )
See that was easy :p
Good boy!
The libido issues from SD should be countered fine with the AndroHard. In AndroMass v3 you have half dose of AH in 6 caps so 3 caps AH plus 6 caps AM would be a full dose of both PH's.

The v3 for AH is supposed to be much more potent though so jumping to 9 caps of AM might be a bad idea. Don't want to get too crazy lol

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good boy!
The libido issues from SD should be countered fine with the AndroHard. In AndroMass v3 you have half dose of AH in 6 caps so 3 caps AH plus 6 caps AM would be a full dose of both PH's.

The v3 for AH is supposed to be much more potent though so jumping to 9 caps of AM might be a bad idea. Don't want to get too crazy lol
Don't patronize me! ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good boy!

I think 9 caps AM plus 3 caps of AH is a good place to be though. You'd have enough DHT to counter any estrogen/gyno sides from either the AM and the Tren. I just dont know if you really want to be THAT dry. I know you like your cycles wet. But then again you are cutting/recomping.

The beginning weight from SD might drop off but you should lean out REAL well. Most logs of AM seem to be more on the leaning while getting bigger side of things.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

adding in the fat burner and TT-33, outside of helping with the recomp...any other metabolic 'bonuses' that come from using them, moreso from the TT-33...?
I have a bottle of shift, I've been going back n forth about tossing in with my Epi/Trenaz run...

That's right Fl3x, you just got 'thr3ad-jack3d'.... ;)

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Run it like Matt suggested and log it !

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
cell tech, hmb, tribulus

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As always FL3X you go big on cycle. I'd run SD with what works for you. Cause you don't want all the sides of SD early into your cycle granted the AH should help combat those. I have a bottle of Trenazone I've been kicking around with what to use with probably just use Ultradrol. But everything I've seen of Trenavar looks good to me so either of those would be good in my opinion. AndroMass I'm not necessarily sold on yet but with all that should be fine.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
adding in the fat burner and TT-33, outside of helping with the recomp...any other metabolic 'bonuses' that come from using them, moreso from the TT-33...?
I have a bottle of shift, I've been going back n forth about tossing in with my Epi/Trenaz run...

That's right Fl3x, you just got 'thr3ad-jack3d'.... ;)
I feel it helps me eat more. Boosted metabolism/better digestion/thermo :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel it helps me eat more. Boosted metabolism/better digestion/thermo :)
ahhh, I see...hmmm...

...you should go pick up 2 bottles of anteaus labs Mechabol...and run it with trenazone and Ultra...and perhaps one of the Andro's...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahhh, I see...hmmm...

...you should go pick up 2 bottles of anteaus labs Mechabol...and run it with trenazone and Ultra...and perhaps one of the Andro's...
I dunno man. Sxhwelly said it won't do anything. Guess he tried it for a couple days and wasn't seeing anything.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahhh, I see...hmmm...

I want some mechabol.... Tren/mecha would seem like a pretty good cutting cycle.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drop the SD, who needs that crap? Run the AM at 6 caps all the way through or at least do a 4/4/4/8/8/8, add the trenavar for 6 weeks, if you can't reach your goals off of that it's time to reevaluate some things....:)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drop the SD, who needs that crap? Run the AM at 6 caps all the way through or at least do a 4/4/4/8/8/8, add the trenavar for 6 weeks, if you can't reach your goals off of that it's time to reevaluate some things....:)
That's what I'm talkin about! Thanks bud. So which end of the 8 weeks would you prefer your trenavar? 1-6 or 3-8? I would think the last 6 would be the best, would help me add on the most weight while eating lower Cal's.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
IMO if you want to throw in something methylated go with something milder like hdrol, I just think throwing superdrol in there is so extreme, but if you are an extreme person maybe its exactly what you need lol! And throw in some Alpha T-2 for the recomp. What ever you decide to do, may the force be with you.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO if you want to throw in something methylated go with something milder like hdrol, I just think throwing superdrol in there is so extreme, but if you are an extreme person maybe its exactly what you need lol! And throw in some Alpha T-2 for the recomp. What ever you decide to do, may the force be with you.
I have an iron liver (in my mind). My last run with the AndroSeries was 8 weeks with Mass and Hard and the first 4 I had used 50mg of dbol and felt great.
Yes superdrol is pretty harsh, you guys are probably right in saying leave it out. But it's just so damn fun...lol. We will see I guess. Got 2 weeks to figure this ish out.

Thanks for all the support so far guys :)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I have enough problems figuring out what to cycle myself, what makes you think I have time to tell you what to cycle? oh and btw, manbeast wants to know what you're doing for PCT.....and whatever you answer is? its not enough, so reformulate what you were about to post.....

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards

THIS... DO IT NAO!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought u were running trenazone :p
I don't think I want to hit 30mg if I use SD. I love it but I have to remember how ****ty it makes me feel lol.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I thought u were running trenazone :p
I don't think I want to hit 30mg if I use SD. I love it but I have to remember how ****ty it makes me feel lol.
True.... there is a HUGE difference between sides at 20mg and 30mg IMO...

With everything else in the mix, 20 will be MORE then enough.

I actually like the idea of swapping out the trenazone for Trenavar.... Ive been lovin it.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True.... there is a HUGE difference between sides at 20mg and 30mg IMO...

With everything else in the mix, 20 will be MORE then enough.

I actually like the idea of swapping out the trenazone for Trenavar.... Ive been lovin it.
How many packs of trenavar did you end up running?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THIS... DO IT NAO!
Why not do what ryansm said cept leave the sdrol in?
Tren is non methyl. Maybe do three weeks of sdrol at 20, the the first week of tren (week3) will be like 75mg or one ml depending on which you run. Then when you drop sd raise the tren.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
How many packs of trenavar did you end up running?
a billion.

For reals though... 3 90 packs and and 2 60packs... a lot...

I ran it averaging 60mg the first 4 weeks, ventured into super high dose territory, found some sides and came back down to 60 for the duration of the cycle.

I actually have like 60 pills left.... which @60mg could be another 2 weeks.... or I can drop it now and save it for stackin in my summer cut... or I can go for a blitz and rush a week @120mg then run only 4-AD n Dplex the last week...

Oh yeah... I added M1t for a couple weeks and then wrapping it up with some Dplex (converts to methyl DHT) to try and harden up the gains...

Really the bulk has been successful though... even though I am a bit of a fatty now...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a billion.

For reals though... 3 90 packs and and 2 60packs... a lot...

I ran it averaging 60mg the first 4 weeks, ventured into super high dose territory, found some sides and came back down to 60 for the duration of the cycle.

I actually have like 60 pills left.... which @60mg could be another 2 weeks.... or I can drop it now and save it for stackin in my summer cut... or I can go for a blitz and rush a week @120mg then run only 4-AD n Dplex the last week...

Oh yeah... I added M1t for a couple weeks and then wrapping it up with some Dplex (converts to methyl DHT) to try and harden up the gains...

Really the bulk has been successful though... even though I am a bit of a fatty now...

making me wish I had gotten trenavar instead of trenazone... lol.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
AndroMass 6/6/6/6/9/9/9/9
AndroHard 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
Mechabol 0/0/75/75/75/75/100/100

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Why not do what ryansm said cept leave the sdrol in?
Tren is non methyl. Maybe do three weeks of sdrol at 20, the the first week of tren (week3) will be like 75mg or one ml depending on which you run. Then when you drop sd raise the tren.
I like this, sd should work in 3 weeks time and with all the other products you can easily get good results. your looking for a mean lean bulk from these stacked! if you don't use the sd use a highly anabolic compound like epi to balance out the hard's androgenic power

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I'm talkin about! Thanks bud. So which end of the 8 weeks would you prefer your trenavar? 1-6 or 3-8? I would think the last 6 would be the best, would help me add on the most weight while eating lower Cal's.
You are going to lower cals towards the end?