Eviscerate smolder

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Is it discontinued or does Genomyx just enjoy holding on to their supps so they can make a big announcement about it coming out thus increasing the hype surrounding them. Anyways I can only find it on 1 site and it would be like $53 dollars after shipping. I feel like transdermals have made a come back and most of the good ones are selling out.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see the non smolder version of it online for $23

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe a shipment of Abliderate Advanced, Eviscerate OG, Eviscerate Smolder, and DCP is on its way to Nutraplanet. Hang on a few more days and I'm sure you will see it.

Genomyx is my favorite supplement company...the products they have just plain work.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I believe a shipment of Abliderate Advanced, Eviscerate OG, Eviscerate Smolder, and DCP is on its way to Nutraplanet. Hang on a few more days and I'm sure you will see it.

Genomyx is my favorite supplement company...the products they have just plain work.
I do like Genomyx too just sometimes i find it hard to get my hands on their products. You think nutraplanet will have it by the end of the month?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do like Genomyx too just sometimes i find it hard to get my hands on their products. You think nutraplanet will have it by the end of the month?
I think they are making some changes which hopefully results in their products being easier to get a hold of. They are sold out a lot! According to a rep the shipment went to Nutra on Friday, so you may be able to order it this week. Keep refreshing Nutra!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i was going to say the same thing. i was looking to make a clen + eviscerate mix and i can't find eviscerate anywhere. ill be checking nutra daily for this one!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I stay old school and just do cap cream then apply lipoderm-Y

I like controlling the amounts of each

-Matt

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards

Ye sir you are correct, they all shipped out last friday. So once NP has them, all they need to do is update their website :)