- 03-13-2012, 11:51 PM
Is it discontinued or does Genomyx just enjoy holding on to their supps so they can make a big announcement about it coming out thus increasing the hype surrounding them. Anyways I can only find it on 1 site and it would be like $53 dollars after shipping. I feel like transdermals have made a come back and most of the good ones are selling out.
- 03-14-2012, 10:20 AM
I see the non smolder version of it online for $23~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
- 03-14-2012, 10:37 AM
I believe a shipment of Abliderate Advanced, Eviscerate OG, Eviscerate Smolder, and DCP is on its way to Nutraplanet. Hang on a few more days and I'm sure you will see it.
Genomyx is my favorite supplement company...the products they have just plain work.
03-14-2012, 11:48 AM
03-14-2012, 12:02 PM
03-14-2012, 12:06 PM
i was going to say the same thing. i was looking to make a clen + eviscerate mix and i can't find eviscerate anywhere. ill be checking nutra daily for this one!
03-14-2012, 02:33 PM
I stay old school and just do cap cream then apply lipoderm-Y
I like controlling the amounts of each
03-14-2012, 04:11 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By steve180 in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 05-05-2012, 05:22 PM
- By DCbuilder in forum GenomyxReplies: 14Last Post: 02-15-2012, 08:02 PM
- By suoth825 in forum GenomyxReplies: 5Last Post: 08-14-2011, 06:35 PM
- By dmillz224 in forum GenomyxReplies: 4Last Post: 05-31-2011, 07:32 PM
- By ezjax in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2010, 08:44 AM