Assault + BETA-CRET?

ReedSkin

ReedSkin

Awards
I am a fan of Assault as a preworkout always have been, my usual scoop is 1 1/2 where as intensive training calls for 1 scoop. I was curious if I were to drop back down to one and replace the half with some BETA-CRET would it be ok to mix like this? Not in the same cup evidently but chug back to back before my workout. Beta-CRET was buy one get one free so I had to snag it :).. I have never tried to although if you would like to throw in your two cents on it also.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
IMO take 1/2 scoop of Assault and 1/2 scoop BETA-CRET if you want to mix them. Over half of the ingredients in BETA-CRET are in Assault. Both are proprietary blends so its impossible to say at what point your taking too much of something.

Not too good stack IMO, Assault by itself is very good but if you want to add something I would recommend SNS Agmatine or iForce Hemavol.

EDIT: I found this
assault-ingredients3.jpg

So adding BETA-CRET to 1 scoop is not a good idea.

ReedSkin

ReedSkin

Awards
IMO take 1/2 scoop of Assault and 1/2 scoop BETA-CRET if you want to mix them. Over half of the ingredients in BETA-CRET are in Assault. Both are proprietary blends so its impossible to say at what point your taking too much of something.

Not too good stack IMO, Assault by itself is very good but if you want to add something I would recommend SNS Agmatine or iForce Hemavol.

EDIT:

So adding BETA-CRET to 1 scoop is not a good idea.
Thanks bro! shoulda paid more attention, buy one get one free things are so attractive! ;)
One more question, I wake up at 5 am drive to work an hour work from 7 to 530 every day and drive back, I hit the gym at 645 or so, drive my preworkout before entering. Would drinking beta-cret in small doses throughout the day benefit me in any way? Say if I have a scoop for 930 break and 12 o'clock after lunch. Remain off till assault, or will it affect my preworkout and make it where I'll be taking eventually (exaggeration) 6 scoops of assault before walking in my gym?