intimidate??

Page 6 of 11 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    Have you noticed these gas issues ONLY since taking Intimidate? If not then maybe diet? But I am sure you know your body well enough to decipher whether it is diet or not.
    Switching from daa to intimidate is the only thing Ive changed in the last 4-5 weeks.
    It seems to be gettin better. Im sure it just took a while for my digestive system to adjust.

2. switching to Intimidate from basic DAA was the best choice youve made this year
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
    •   

3. agmatine preworkout
    intimidate before bed > both have CNS effects > any issues from stacking the two ?

4. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    switching to Intimidate from basic DAA was the best choice youve made this year
    def the best pct change I've ever made!!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

5. anyone still interested in following this log?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat View Post
    anyone still interested in following this log?
    <<<< this guy!

7. Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat
    anyone still interested in following this log?
    No..

8. Amen were excited! Your results are great, keep it coming!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

9. to those not interested in following...to F N bad...

day 15

sleep is incredible
    muscle hardness is through the roof now
    vascularity is constant
    recovery is ever more increasing

basically...from here on out...unless a terrible thing happens and intimidate starts to suck ass...all the posts are goin to be about the same but I'll post anyways for those who actually care about honest reviews from a user not being promoted by a company

10. Was all in your head man.

11. Quote Originally Posted by scjordan
    Was all in your head man.
    huh?

12. Damn man just bought a bottle of anabeta And after reading every single post I know what I shoulda added - intimidate. Damn you
  13. Jahcuree

Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat

huh?
    Keep updating!

14. Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat View Post
    to those not interested in following...to F N bad...

day 15

sleep is incredible
    muscle hardness is through the roof now
    vascularity is constant
    recovery is ever more increasing

basically...from here on out...unless a terrible thing happens and intimidate starts to suck ass...all the posts are goin to be about the same but I'll post anyways for those who actually care about honest reviews from a user not being promoted by a company
    Unsponsored reviews are some
    Of the best!

15. Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2
    Damn man just bought a bottle of anabeta And after reading every single post I know what I shoulda added - intimidate. Damn you
    that sucks man, that's what I was on before intimidate and intimidate makes Anabeta look like an over the counter mood inhancer and nothing else

16. Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat View Post
    that sucks man, that's what I was on before intimidate and intimidate makes Anabeta look like an over the counter mood inhancer and nothing else

Annnnnnd boom goes the dynamite.

17. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue

Annnnnnd boom goes the dynamite.
    I'm losing track of days...

I think day 15

so get this...had to Max on bench day for some reason seeming I have a state championship lift on Saturday so my coach told me to do pause bench instead...I've never been able to get much...my last pause max was a month ago at 225 and today it was 275....damn good jump if you ask me

18. Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat View Post

I think day 15

so get this...had to Max on bench day for some reason seeming I have a state championship lift on Saturday so my coach told me to do pause bench instead...I've never been able to get much...my last pause max was a month ago at 225 and today it was 275....damn good jump if you ask me
    Nice!

19. Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat View Post

I think day 15

Crap thats a big, dangerous jump in a month! haha.. be careful!

Mike

20. I know this is off topic but I have a state lift on Saturday. the areas of testing are bench, squat, 40, and broad jump...

for bench and squat...I have heard of a technique used to help lifters get higher maxes but I forget the name and I have never tried it out...

you go about 10 pounds over your max and try and get it but obviously you fail...but the idea behind it or at least from what I understand is, is that after about 10 minutes, something happens in your muscles where they can lift more weight then your max...

is this am actual technique? and should it be used in the competition because I get 3 attempts...

also, sorry I'm no scientist so this is a really dumbed down version of the technique if it even is one

21. Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat View Post
    I know this is off topic but I have a state lift on Saturday. the areas of testing are bench, squat, 40, and broad jump...

for bench and squat...I have heard of a technique used to help lifters get higher maxes but I forget the name and I have never tried it out...

you go about 10 pounds over your max and try and get it but obviously you fail...but the idea behind it or at least from what I understand is, is that after about 10 minutes, something happens in your muscles where they can lift more weight then your max...

is this am actual technique? and should it be used in the competition because I get 3 attempts...

also, sorry I'm no scientist so this is a really dumbed down version of the technique if it even is one
    Hmm, no clue since I am a bodybuilder and no little about power lifting, but I am curious as well!

Mike

22. Yeah that sounds crazy....where is Zir red??

23. day 16?

woke up out of a great deep sleep!! dreams ate starting to get strange lol but that's for a different thread.....

I can honestly testify that intimidate works! it has increased my strength dramatically, my muscles feel and look more full, vascularity is seriously noticeable, and recovery time is amazing!!

funny thing is....it's only the end of week 2!! 2 more weeks To go and I can't wait!!!

for those interested to see if I'm tellin the truth or not I will post pics on here on Saturday...that is my half way point in this cycle and I will prove that intimidate works!! from day zero to day 18 is what I will post in the pics then at the end I will post day zero, 18, and day 31 to show that intimidate really works!!

24. you should run it for a full 60 days...your before and after pics from day 1 to day 61 would be ridiculous!

25. Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat View Post
    I know this is off topic but I have a state lift on Saturday. the areas of testing are bench, squat, 40, and broad jump...

Close but no...the technique...well from what I read is to load a weight on the bar that is 10 percent more than your max, rack it and hold it top position for ten seconds squeezing the bar for dear life...then wait 5-10 minutes and attempt your new max. Prepares your nervous system for "what's about to come." Also when you rack your new max at a normal weight it seems lighter coming off the bar thus creating that sense of..."oh F*** yeah! I am going to crush this pr!"
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Way to Take Intimidate
    By John33 in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 02:07 AM
  2. Intimidate
    By Mission1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 235