intimidate??

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
    you should run it for a full 60 days...your before and after pics from day 1 to day 61 would be ridiculous!
    I dont have enough cash to get another bottle

2. Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3

Close but no...the technique...well from what I read is to load a weight on the bar that is 10 percent more than your max, rack it and hold it top position for ten seconds squeezing the bar for dear life...then wait 5-10 minutes and attempt your new max. Prepares your nervous system for "what's about to come." Also when you rack your new max at a normal weight it seems lighter coming off the bar thus creating that sense of..."oh F*** yeah! I am going to crush this pr!"
    well I'm glad someone actually knows what they are talkin about because I was just goin off ear...good advice man I really appreciate it!!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    Close but no...the technique...well from what I read is to load a weight on the bar that is 10 percent more than your max, rack it and hold it top position for ten seconds squeezing the bar for dear life...then wait 5-10 minutes and attempt your new max. Prepares your nervous system for "what's about to come." Also when you rack your new max at a normal weight it seems lighter coming off the bar thus creating that sense of..."oh F*** yeah! I am going to crush this pr!"
    Hmm.. now that is most def.. interesting!

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

4. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    you should run it for a full 60 days...your before and after pics from day 1 to day 61 would be ridiculous!
    Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat View Post
    I dont have enough cash to get another bottle
    maybe this link could help you out....

Keep a review of your Intimidate log...win free stuff!

Oh hai!

5. Quote Originally Posted by schizm

Oh hai!
    hope I get selected!!!! (wink wink smile face )
    •   

6. day 17

starting to see some big time results in muscle volume and vascularity!! sleep is incredible as always and recovery is constantly increasing...

I wake up every morning feeling refreshed and read to go hit the gym! my motivation and drive is up much I doubt I need to take my stim PWO .... but I do anyways lol but in all seriousness... intimidate kicks aas! strength is going up and volume and mass are incredibly rising and getting better!!

bottom line...if you don't own intimidate yet....get it now! because your behind !!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat View Post
    bottom line...if you don't own intimidate yet....get it now! because your behind !!!

I like I like, may consider putting that in my sig! haha

8. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

I like I like, may consider putting that in my sig! haha
    day 18

damn your behind if your not already on this!?!!
    recap for everyone that's behind...
    sleep is amazing
    recovery is amazing
    volume is amazing
    vascularity is incredible

hurry up and get on this now!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat View Post
    day 18

damn your behind if your not already on this!?!!
    recap for everyone that's behind...
    sleep is amazing
    recovery is amazing
    volume is amazing
    vascularity is incredible

hurry up and get on this now!!!

What are you selling?. Seriously your enthusiasm just makes me more skeptical.

10. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post

Oh hai!
    Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat View Post
    hope I get selected!!!! (wink wink smile face )
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    hmmm...

11. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

is it a crime to be excited about the gains I have been making??

12. Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat View Post
    Not one bit man. Free country! Let the love be heard! I am super pumped for you and your results! Keep working hard and keep updating us along your journey!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat View Post
    Not at all bro

14. In soviet Russia, gains make YOU.

15. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

Agreed! Honestly... It's pathetic.

16. I've ran supps before where I've called friends and informed fellow gym goers of this temporary "Holy Grail" of supplements... however temporary is the key word.. I'm sure GR is stoked about his experience and gains and wants to inform others, because we all have the same goal, on the other hand the comments do resemble that of a rookie rep wanting to make his final jet ski payment on your dime LOL... keep up the good work GR train hard and keep that fire burning..

17. Quote Originally Posted by sweatymoo
    I've ran supps before where I've called friends and informed fellow gym goers of this temporary "Holy Grail" of supplements... however temporary is the key word.. I'm sure GR is stoked about his experience and gains and wants to inform others, because we all have the same goal, on the other hand the comments do resemble that of a rookie rep wanting to make his final jet ski payment on your dime LOL... keep up the good work GR train hard and keep that fire burning..
    Well stated

18. Quote Originally Posted by sweatymoo
    I've ran supps before where I've called friends and informed fellow gym goers of this temporary "Holy Grail" of supplements... however temporary is the key word.. I'm sure GR is stoked about his experience and gains and wants to inform others, because we all have the same goal, on the other hand the comments do resemble that of a rookie rep wanting to make his final jet ski payment on your dime LOL... keep up the good work GR train hard and keep that fire burning..
    agree with you 100%.....but I am no rep and I don't even get free stuff or discounts for logs....I log every day and how I feel every day because I know there are some people out there...like me...who read up on everything they can on a sup before they buy it...but back to the OP...I agree completely

19. Day 21....I have great sleep...great focus during workouts but have had no significant strength gains and libido is the same..but like I stated I have also stopped taking a pre-workout stim...so my weights/workouts and/or intensity have not suffered which severe drop offs are typical when you stop taking a stimulate....that is plus for me.

20. day 19

so you already know what I'm about to say...great sleep, great focus, yata yata yata...
    that is all still true and still constant!
    here's the thing though...I would not recommend this to anyone at all....period....

haha us right....April fools!!!

but seriously...this stuff is great...it holds true to the t on what it claims it can do...by far the best decision switching from DAA to intimidate

21. I'm liking everything else, but my sleep is still erratic. Some nights are fine, other nights I toss and turn and wake up over and over. Sigh.

22. Quote Originally Posted by ponysteak
    I'm liking everything else, but my sleep is still erratic. Some nights are fine, other nights I toss and turn and wake up over and over. Sigh.
    how long have you been on it?

23. Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat View Post
    day 19

so you already know what I'm about to say...great sleep, great focus, yata yata yata...
    that is all still true and still constant!
    here's the thing though...I would not recommend this to anyone at all....period....

haha us right....April fools!!!

but seriously...this stuff is great...it holds true to the t on what it claims it can do...by far the best decision switching from DAA to intimidate
    and i was just about ready to jack slap you!!!

24. I've been taking Intimidate now for about 8 days. I was on a two-week pulse of Ultradrol when I started and the last dose of that was Friday.My sleep is about the same however,Workouts and pumps in the gym have been phenomenal. I went into the gym for chest this morning and I was expecting to have to sag off my PR's for the sets due to not being on the Ultradrol anymore. Nope ... man I just killed it and was able to make every lift just as heavy as I have the last two weeks.I really LIKE taking one pill before bed, instead of two servings of DAA a day (I was doing 6 grams of DAA per day). I actually feel stronger on this stuff, and my focus and determination in the gym is laser-like.And I'm hoping more good things follow. I know they only recommend an 8 week cycle - but I may extend this out to 12 weeks. Someone needs to do it. I was on DAA continuously for almost a year and no ill sides from that - nothing but great love on it. Maybe this can be the same?

25. Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    I've been taking Intimidate now for about 8 days. I was on a two-week pulse of Ultradrol when I started and the last dose of that was Friday.My sleep is about the same however,Workouts and pumps in the gym have been phenomenal. I went into the gym for chest this morning and I was expecting to have to sag off my PR's for the sets due to not being on the Ultradrol anymore. Nope ... man I just killed it and was able to make every lift just as heavy as I have the last two weeks.I really LIKE taking one pill before bed, instead of two servings of DAA a day (I was doing 6 grams of DAA per day). I actually feel stronger on this stuff, and my focus and determination in the gym is laser-like.And I'm hoping more good things follow. I know they only recommend an 8 week cycle - but I may extend this out to 12 weeks. Someone needs to do it. I was on DAA continuously for almost a year and no ill sides from that - nothing but great love on it. Maybe this can be the same?
    awesome review! You are the 2nd person to say Intimidate was equal to or greater than ultradrol now!

Another poster recently stated he will be running it for 3 bottles(12 weeks)...gains should be legit!!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

26. Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65
    I've been taking Intimidate now for about 8 days. I was on a two-week pulse of Ultradrol when I started and the last dose of that was Friday.My sleep is about the same however,Workouts and pumps in the gym have been phenomenal. I went into the gym for chest this morning and I was expecting to have to sag off my PR's for the sets due to not being on the Ultradrol anymore. Nope ... man I just killed it and was able to make every lift just as heavy as I have the last two weeks.I really LIKE taking one pill before bed, instead of two servings of DAA a day (I was doing 6 grams of DAA per day). I actually feel stronger on this stuff, and my focus and determination in the gym is laser-like.And I'm hoping more good things follow. I know they only recommend an 8 week cycle - but I may extend this out to 12 weeks. Someone needs to do it. I was on DAA continuously for almost a year and no ill sides from that - nothing but great love on it. Maybe this can be the same?
    good news man!!!!

day 19?

today was also chest for me and I felt the same...I can pump a lot of weight for my size but chest is by far my weakest muscle group to hit...
    I went In today after a long ass day of work and yet I felt focused! still the focus comes from my PWO but I'm sure intimidate had something to do with it! I felt strong as Hercules today lol!!! I was able to blow through incline bb, bb flat, and incline DB fly with no prob and with heavier weight then usual so I am definitely getting stronger and I'm also getting some great mass gains as well...

I love this stuff..bottom line

27. Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    Wow!!! Serious stuff!!!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

28. Do it..... DO IT!!!!!!

29. It's good to see that basically everyone is loving Intimidate!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

30. day 20

today was pretty solid...the lifts were leg press(3x10 315lbs), percent squats (5x4 @ 70% with 285, leg extensions (3x8), calf raises (2x50) and 100 Pull ups with 50 pushups....the workout was solid!! I was focused as anything going into each lift and though my legs were starting to fatigue, I was still focused enough to keep on pushing!!

my recovery from yesterday's chest workout is solid as well! no soreness at all! sleep was great and results are continuing to show themselves!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Way to Take Intimidate
    By John33 in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 03:07 AM
  2. Intimidate
    By Mission1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 235
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 12:27 PM
  3. Intimidate or SNS DAA?
    By capn crunch in forum Supplements