intimidate??

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    th3futur3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    4894
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    24.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat View Post
    here they are then...
    All Back Photos because i feel like you back is the strongest muscle group in your body and is more acceptable then other mirror muscles

    the first 2 are before and the last 3 are after

    <a rel="nofollow" href="http://s1166.photobucket.com/albums/q614/cougarRB/?action=view&amp;current=IMG_9 821.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q614/cougarRB/IMG_9821.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>

    <a rel="nofollow" href="http://s1166.photobucket.com/albums/q614/cougarRB/?action=view&amp;current=IMG_1 796.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q614/cougarRB/IMG_1796.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>

    <a rel="nofollow" href="http://s1166.photobucket.com/albums/q614/cougarRB/?action=view&amp;current=Photo 1.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q614/cougarRB/Photo1.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>

    <a rel="nofollow" href="http://s1166.photobucket.com/albums/q614/cougarRB/?action=view&amp;current=IMG_5 531.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q614/cougarRB/IMG_5531.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>

    <a rel="nofollow" href="http://s1166.photobucket.com/albums/q614/cougarRB/?action=view&amp;current=IMG_9 533.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q614/cougarRB/IMG_9533.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
    your teasing us!!!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  2. New Member
    hideouschud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    50
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    9.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    your teasing us!!!

    For the time being, you can just truncate one of the addresses to get to the album....

    Copy and paste s1166.photobucket.com/albums/q614/cougarRB

    Very impressive results there Gym Rat.

  3. Advanced Member
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    828
    Rep Power
    2269
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    75.2%

    After a couple of weeks - maybe three, on Intimidate - I just hit 405 on my Deadlift - raw.

    Now - I'm 50, and used to deadlift around 550 and, as "Coach Rippetoe" would say - I'm a "****ty deadlifter" because of my body type. I am all Meso and very tall - long torso, long legs - just excessively long levers for the deadlift movement. I also have two herniated disks in my neck, and the Doc's say my scoliosis (curvature of the back) is now pretty severe.

    But I'm up to 405 now on the deadlift and I think I can move up more.

    Aside from protein, creatine, and some carnitines - all I'm taking right now is Intimidate.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    th3futur3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    4894
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    24.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    After a couple of weeks - maybe three, on Intimidate - I just hit 405 on my Deadlift - raw.

    Now - I'm 50, and used to deadlift around 550 and, as "Coach Rippetoe" would say - I'm a "****ty deadlifter" because of my body type. I am all Meso and very tall - long torso, long legs - just excessively long levers for the deadlift movement. I also have two herniated disks in my neck, and the Doc's say my scoliosis (curvature of the back) is now pretty severe.

    But I'm up to 405 now on the deadlift and I think I can move up more.

    Aside from protein, creatine, and some carnitines - all I'm taking right now is Intimidate.
    That is great news aside from your injury! Intimidate is no f'ing joke!!!!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  5. New Member
    GHO5T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    306
    Rep Power
    4549
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    77.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    After a couple of weeks - maybe three, on Intimidate - I just hit 405 on my Deadlift - raw.

    Now - I'm 50, and used to deadlift around 550 and, as "Coach Rippetoe" would say - I'm a "****ty deadlifter" because of my body type. I am all Meso and very tall - long torso, long legs - just excessively long levers for the deadlift movement. I also have two herniated disks in my neck, and the Doc's say my scoliosis (curvature of the back) is now pretty severe.

    But I'm up to 405 now on the deadlift and I think I can move up more.

    Aside from protein, creatine, and some carnitines - all I'm taking right now is Intimidate.
    Wow, first of all huge respect to you for never giving up and hitting those PRs. Shared experiences like this always give me motivation. Glad you are enjoying the Intimidate and its great to see someone running it with success at your years.
  6. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    That is great news aside from your injury! Intimidate is no f'ing joke!!!!
    Agreed!

    Congrats bro, those are some serious numbers!!
  7. New Member
    the gym rat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    819
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    28.78%

    heres probably my last post and it's a complete review...

    first week: sleep was rough the first couple of days, either for a mindset that it should have worked instantly or just my body getting use to it. recovery was almost instant for me personally....

    second week: sleep had finally become deep and relaxing! recovery was staying constant since first week! vascularity was starting to come around and focus was pretty amazing as well.....

    week three: sleep is constantly deep by this time. recovery is still solid! vascularity was starting to become very noticing even when I was not flexing lol! week three muscle hardness really started to kick in and I just felt strong ya know!

    week four: the final week was sad for me...knowing it was the end of the road...sleep was amazing the entire time and so was recovery! my veins are thick and I look solid by this time!

    honestly intimidate was amazing for me...it did everything to a t that it said it would do! overall I give it a 9/10 rating!

    my max before and after ate below...
    bench: 275......305
    squat: 385......420
    power clean: 245......300
    hang clean: 235........315
    deadlift: 495.....455
    incline bench: 225......265
    shoulder press: 155.......185

    if the above results don't do it for ya then you just don't want to get strong!!

    big thanks to those who followed this thread all the way through and to those who have advice!!
  8. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018892
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Amazing log/review. Thank you very much for the time/energy you put into this.
  9. Advanced Member
    HondaV65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    828
    Rep Power
    2269
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    75.2%

    Great log.

    I'm on week three but I will continue for a total of eight weeks - at least and may extend to 12 to see how that goes.

    You can search my previous posts - I don't really have a lot of favorable reviews and, the ones I do - are for different companies. I don't get any freebies and would never take them if offered. I don't know any reps either - and have never received a PM from a single one.

    Let me tell you though - this stuff is scaring me.

    It's turning me into a gorilla combined with my basic barbell training. I expect to get hard and big on Epi or Ultradrol. When I used DAA I was happy to get what was more of an "assist" which produced gains over a much longer term. I did not expect to get almost AAS type results from Intimidate. And the cool thing is - I only "pulse" Epi and UD because, something about them makes me feel kind of "sick" at the core of my immune system. Hard to describe - I passed a gallstone in 2003 and it shot my liver enzymes through the roof and I felt like I was dying - something about being on steroids reminds me of that.

    I don't get that feeling on Intimidate at all. I get bigger, and stronger - and I have to think there is a downside here, and that's scary to me but if there is - I don't know what it is.

    Can I say it's better than steroids? No. I can tell you it's better than Ostarine though - that's for damn sure (and I love Ostarine).

    Once I go "off" Intimidate - how long should I wait before going back on?

    I was doubtful - but this is serious good **** - it's transforming.
  10. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018892
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ^^^ doesn't get much better than that. I absolutely love seeing all these non-sponsored reviews saying the EXACT same thing. Looks like most of the "haters" have died down as of late...way to many ridiculous reviews at this point. SXI is up 8.2lbs in 33 days, 2 people claim its > Ultradrol, and all the other logs show significant strength/size gains coupled with a serious fat loss/recomp effect.


    We suggest 60 day cycles with 4 weeks off before you begin again. A few people have decided to run it for 90 days. I'm curious to see if their results continue, or when they begin to level out.
  11. New Member
    GHO5T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    306
    Rep Power
    4549
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    77.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat View Post
    heres probably my last post and it's a complete review...

    first week: sleep was rough the first couple of days, either for a mindset that it should have worked instantly or just my body getting use to it. recovery was almost instant for me personally....

    second week: sleep had finally become deep and relaxing! recovery was staying constant since first week! vascularity was starting to come around and focus was pretty amazing as well.....

    week three: sleep is constantly deep by this time. recovery is still solid! vascularity was starting to become very noticing even when I was not flexing lol! week three muscle hardness really started to kick in and I just felt strong ya know!

    week four: the final week was sad for me...knowing it was the end of the road...sleep was amazing the entire time and so was recovery! my veins are thick and I look solid by this time!

    honestly intimidate was amazing for me...it did everything to a t that it said it would do! overall I give it a 9/10 rating!

    my max before and after ate below...
    bench: 275......305
    squat: 385......420
    power clean: 245......300
    hang clean: 235........315
    deadlift: 495.....455
    incline bench: 225......265
    shoulder press: 155.......185

    if the above results don't do it for ya then you just don't want to get strong!!

    big thanks to those who followed this thread all the way through and to those who have advice!!

    some very solid progress there. and the impressive increases in your lifts for only 4 weeks. keep up the great work.
  12. Advanced Member
    kokobeware2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    806
    Rep Power
    12707
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    70.74%

    Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat
    heres probably my last post and it's a complete review...

    first week: sleep was rough the first couple of days, either for a mindset that it should have worked instantly or just my body getting use to it. recovery was almost instant for me personally....

    second week: sleep had finally become deep and relaxing! recovery was staying constant since first week! vascularity was starting to come around and focus was pretty amazing as well.....

    week three: sleep is constantly deep by this time. recovery is still solid! vascularity was starting to become very noticing even when I was not flexing lol! week three muscle hardness really started to kick in and I just felt strong ya know!

    week four: the final week was sad for me...knowing it was the end of the road...sleep was amazing the entire time and so was recovery! my veins are thick and I look solid by this time!

    honestly intimidate was amazing for me...it did everything to a t that it said it would do! overall I give it a 9/10 rating!

    my max before and after ate below...
    bench: 275......305
    squat: 385......420
    power clean: 245......300
    hang clean: 235........315
    deadlift: 495.....455
    incline bench: 225......265
    shoulder press: 155.......185

    if the above results don't do it for ya then you just don't want to get strong!!

    big thanks to those who followed this thread all the way through and to those who have advice!!
    Is there a reason ur deadlift went down? I followed this for a while prior to my intimidate purchase but then I lost track
  13. New Member
    GHO5T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    306
    Rep Power
    4549
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    77.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2 View Post
    Is there a reason ur deadlift went down? I followed this for a while prior to my intimidate purchase but then I lost track
    I was wondering the same thing... I think that 4 is suppose to be a 5... not sure though :/
  14. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat View Post
    heres probably my last post and it's a complete review...

    first week: sleep was rough the first couple of days, either for a mindset that it should have worked instantly or just my body getting use to it. recovery was almost instant for me personally....

    second week: sleep had finally become deep and relaxing! recovery was staying constant since first week! vascularity was starting to come around and focus was pretty amazing as well.....

    week three: sleep is constantly deep by this time. recovery is still solid! vascularity was starting to become very noticing even when I was not flexing lol! week three muscle hardness really started to kick in and I just felt strong ya know!

    week four: the final week was sad for me...knowing it was the end of the road...sleep was amazing the entire time and so was recovery! my veins are thick and I look solid by this time!

    honestly intimidate was amazing for me...it did everything to a t that it said it would do! overall I give it a 9/10 rating!

    my max before and after ate below...
    bench: 275......305
    squat: 385......420
    power clean: 245......300
    hang clean: 235........315
    deadlift: 495.....455
    incline bench: 225......265
    shoulder press: 155.......185

    if the above results don't do it for ya then you just don't want to get strong!!

    big thanks to those who followed this thread all the way through and to those who have advice!!

    Awesome man! I have been noticing a ton of strength gains this PCT using intimidate.. loving it! Thanks so much for the detailed logs, it will help out a TON of people in the future.

    Mike
  15. New Member
    the gym rat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    819
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    28.78%

    Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2

    Is there a reason ur deadlift went down? I followed this for a while prior to my intimidate purchase but then I lost track
    didn't even notice that!! it was suppose to be a 3 instead of a 4.....my bad lol
  16. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat

    didn't even notice that!! it was suppose to be a 3 instead of a 4.....my bad lol
    Haha that makes much better sense
  17. Advanced Member
    kokobeware2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    806
    Rep Power
    12707
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    70.74%

    Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat

    didn't even notice that!! it was suppose to be a 3 instead of a 4.....my bad lol
    Man when I read all ur posts from ur cycle I was a little skeptical to how good of luck you were having and hoping u weren't doing a muscle tech claim. But I did chest today and my 3 rep max became by 10 rep max. In a matter of a week. Maybe it's cuz I'm stacking intimidate with c20, anabeta, and erase pro, or maybe it's cuz I took erase pro and lifted? Who knows but kuddos to you sir... Kuddos
  18. New Member
    the gym rat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    819
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    28.78%

    Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2

    Man when I read all ur posts from ur cycle I was a little skeptical to how good of luck you were having and hoping u weren't doing a muscle tech claim. But I did chest today and my 3 rep max became by 10 rep max. In a matter of a week. Maybe it's cuz I'm stacking intimidate with c20, anabeta, and erase pro, or maybe it's cuz I took erase pro and lifted? Who knows but kuddos to you sir... Kuddos
    thank man, and dang that's incredible!! I'm jealous of all that are on intimidate now!! I can not take it anymore because of stupid NCAA regulations and their anal steroid tests, which intimidate would more then Likely set off!
  19. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018892
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat View Post
    thank man, and dang that's incredible!! I'm jealous of all that are on intimidate now!! I can not take it anymore because of stupid NCAA regulations and their anal steroid tests, which intimidate would more then Likely set off!
    Intimidate can be used as an NCAA athlete, as it will not cause any failed drug tests.
  20. New Member
    the gym rat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    819
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    28.78%

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue

    Intimidate can be used as an NCAA athlete, as it will not cause any failed drug tests.
    are you sure? I asked an NCAA rep and they said it should be avoided...I have all the info they sent me if you would like to see it
  21. New Member
    the gym rat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    819
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    28.78%

    The NCAA does not specifically ban the ingredients listed in:

    iForce Nutrition Intimidate (This product claims to increase testosterone. Elevated testosterone levels could cause a positive drug test. We recommend you do not use products that claim to increase testosterone as these products have a higher likelihood for contamination.)

    Products labeled as dietary supplements sold over the counter, in print advertisements and through the internet are under-regulated by the U.S. FDA. Whether a product is classified as a dietary supplement, conventional food, or drug is based on its intended use by the manufacturer. Please be aware that some companies manufacturer dietary supplement and conventional food products*. Dietary supplements are at risk of contamination or may include ingredients that are banned under your drug testing policy. Studies have found 12-25% of dietary supplements contain unlisted steroids, stimulants, or trace metals.

    We cannot guarantee the safety or purity of any dietary supplement product. Also, the claims made by manufacturers may not be backed up with reliable, scientific research. Student-athletes take any dietary supplement at their own risk.

    The REC does NOT recommend the use of any dietary supplement or manufacturer; please submit all dietary supplement questions to the REC.

    *Please be aware that some companies manufacturer dietary supplement and conventional food products. Products produced in the same manufacturing plant or by the same company could potentially have contamination issues.

    ***Remember to report all medications and supplements to your sports medical staff, no matter how insignificant you believe them to be, it could save your life.

    I hope this is helpful.
    ______________________________ ________________
    REC STAFF | The National Center for Drug Free Sport, Inc.® | Resource Exchange Center
    2537 Madison Ave. | Kansas City, MO 64108 | (: 816.474.8655| 7: 816.285.5068 | *: bachen@drugfreesport.com
    myPlaybook, a new, web-based alcohol and drug education program, is now on Facebook and Twitter! Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for up-to-date news about myPlaybook and alcohol and other drug use among youth. You can also visit our website for more information.
    Become a Fan of the REC on Facebook and follow our blog!
    Follow us on Twitter.
    P Please consider the environment before printing this email


    -----Original Message-----
    From: REC Website [mailto:rec@drugfreesport.com]
    Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2012 7:33 PM
    To: REC
    Subject: NCAA Division I - Supplement Inquiry - ID: 42606

    The following is information collected from the Ask About Dietary Supplements page on the REC website:

    Name:

    School:

    Athletic Involvement: Athlete

    Athletic Involvement Other:

    Sport or Roster Type: Football

    Organization: NCAA Division I

    Gender:

    Email Address: cougarRB@gmail.com

    Phone Number:

    Question: is INTIMIDATE by IFORCE NUTRITION on the banned list or contain any ingredients that are on the banned list??
  22. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018892
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    iForce Nutrition is fully cGMP compliant. As I stated, Intimidate contains no impurities, and will not cause anyone to fail a drug test, 100% guaranteed.
  23. New Member
    the gym rat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    819
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    28.78%

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
    iForce Nutrition is fully cGMP compliant. As I stated, Intimidate contains no impurities, and will not cause anyone to fail a drug test, 100% guaranteed.
    it's not a drug test I'm worried about....it's the random roids test they do once or twice a year
  24. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018892
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yes, and you will not fail a steroid test while using Intimidate.
  25. New Member
    the gym rat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    819
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    28.78%

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
    Yes, and you will not fail a steroid test while using Intimidate.
    sick...then here goes a 90 day trial!!!
    buying 2 bottles !!!
  26. Advanced Member
    kokobeware2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    806
    Rep Power
    12707
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    70.74%

    Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat

    sick...then here goes a 90 day trial!!!
    buying 2 bottles !!!
    ^^^^^ giggity
  27. New Member
    Kevf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    108
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    32.3%

    I'm thinking of starting a Intimidate cycle as well but can't make up my mind to run it for 4 or 8 weeks. Any thoughts?
  28. Advanced Member
    kokobeware2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    806
    Rep Power
    12707
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    70.74%

    **** just go 12 weeks 90 day cycle. Mr Olympia hear you come
  29. New Member
    the gym rat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    819
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    28.78%

    would anyone like to enter into a "friendly competition" with me?

    being guys, we all like to take pride in our lifting abilities and the plus side is it helps us sore past our PRs and plateaus!!

    I would like to offer up a simple challenge on the basis of bettering ourselves, not try an slam each other!

    rules are simple...take a video of your max attempt every 4 weeks of the lifts and post them in the thread! winner gets pride but in reality, the work put into trying to beat eachother in the lifts is more rewarding!!

    given I am an NCAA athlete now I have to follow my coaches lifts that he wants so the lifts are different then your average so if no one wants to then hey it was just a suggestion!!

    the core lifts will be:
    close grip bench (grip shoulder length apart)
    hang clean
    front squat
    BB lunge

    if your interested leme know!!
    if not then oh well lol
  30. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat

    are you sure? I asked an NCAA rep and they said it should be avoided...I have all the info they sent me if you would like to see it
    I would be interested to se which test they are going to conduct to detect plasma levels of nmda

    What sport do you play?
  31. New Member
    the gym rat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    819
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    28.78%

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    I would be interested to se which test they are going to conduct to detect plasma levels of nmda

    What sport do you play?
    football
  32. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Good stuff man.. good for you!
  33. New Member
    GHO5T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    306
    Rep Power
    4549
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    77.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat View Post
    would anyone like to enter into a "friendly competition" with me?

    being guys, we all like to take pride in our lifting abilities and the plus side is it helps us sore past our PRs and plateaus!!

    I would like to offer up a simple challenge on the basis of bettering ourselves, not try an slam each other!

    rules are simple...take a video of your max attempt every 4 weeks of the lifts and post them in the thread! winner gets pride but in reality, the work put into trying to beat eachother in the lifts is more rewarding!!

    given I am an NCAA athlete now I have to follow my coaches lifts that he wants so the lifts are different then your average so if no one wants to then hey it was just a suggestion!!

    the core lifts will be:
    close grip bench (grip shoulder length apart)
    hang clean
    front squat
    BB lunge

    if your interested leme know!!
    if not then oh well lol

    This sounds like this could be a great idea for a sick promo...
  34. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018892
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T View Post
    This sounds like this could be a great idea for a sick promo...
    agreed big time
  35. New Member
    the gym rat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    819
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    28.78%

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue

    agreed big time
    I'm lost?? lol but sounds good I think
  36. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018892
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat View Post
    I'm lost?? lol but sounds good I think
    just agreeing that its a great idea you had!
  37. New Member
    the gym rat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    819
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    28.78%

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue

    just agreeing that its a great idea you had!
    ohhh I gotcha lol
  38. New Member
    GHO5T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    306
    Rep Power
    4549
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    77.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevf View Post
    I'm thinking of starting a Intimidate cycle as well but can't make up my mind to run it for 4 or 8 weeks. Any thoughts?
    I would def go 8 weeks to fully optimize and analyze the results from the product.
  39. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    135807
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by the gym rat View Post
    would anyone like to enter into a "friendly competition" with me?

    being guys, we all like to take pride in our lifting abilities and the plus side is it helps us sore past our PRs and plateaus!!

    I would like to offer up a simple challenge on the basis of bettering ourselves, not try an slam each other!

    rules are simple...take a video of your max attempt every 4 weeks of the lifts and post them in the thread! winner gets pride but in reality, the work put into trying to beat eachother in the lifts is more rewarding!!

    given I am an NCAA athlete now I have to follow my coaches lifts that he wants so the lifts are different then your average so if no one wants to then hey it was just a suggestion!!

    the core lifts will be:
    close grip bench (grip shoulder length apart)
    hang clean
    front squat
    BB lunge

    if your interested leme know!!
    if not then oh well lol
    Bump for competitors!

  40. New Member
    the gym rat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    819
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    28.78%

    Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop

    Bump for competitors!
    still very new to forums...what's
    meant by bump?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Intimidate
    By Mission1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 235
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 12:27 PM
  2. Intimidate or SNS DAA?
    By capn crunch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 10:51 AM
  3. Intimidate???
    By newman897 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 12:29 AM
  4. INTIMIDATE: are u ready
    By jcatanese985 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 02:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in