test freak plus erase pro for max test?

  1. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    test freak plus erase pro for max test?


    Trying this out for a bit to max out my test production, free test utilization and estrogen suppression. Been on erase pro for 2 weeks and happy with results so far! Started test freak last night and already felt a boost this morning (libido was out of control!).

    Interested to see how my gains go over the next few weeks.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  2. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3877063
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Keep us posted -- interested to hear!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258615
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    9.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Def, Interested in seeing how this goes. Good luck
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,814
    Rep Power
    1147849
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    88.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Nice combo! Excited to see how it turns out for you.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Second dose of freak in last night. Creaky joints I got from erase pro are noticeably better this morning and ab and chest definition has increased a bit. Looking good so far!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  6. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3877063
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Must be doing a decent job at boosting your T then -- keep goin with the stack!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  7. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Ok, day 3 now. Joint discomfort is basically gone, but I'm starting to smell like fenugreek halfway through my workout! Lol.

    Added 5lbs to squat plus hit extra reps, added 10 lbs to leg extension and hit 12 reps for 3 sets 10 reps on fourth. Got 1-2 more reps on dumbell curl and curl bar, added 5lbs to skullcrushers and got full 12 on 2 sets and got 2 extra on 3rd and 4th sets.

    Is say this weeks progress is better than usual so far. My weakest area is pullups, so we'll see how that goes tomorrow as well as putting more weight on deadlifts.

    Up 6lbs in 5 weeks with no noticeable fat gain.

    Loving erase pro so far, and the stack with test freak is giving a nice boost!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  8. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,168
    Rep Power
    294032
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    2.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Ok, day 3 now. Joint discomfort is basically gone, but I'm starting to smell like fenugreek halfway through my workout! Lol.

    Added 5lbs to squat plus hit extra reps, added 10 lbs to leg extension and hit 12 reps for 3 sets 10 reps on fourth. Got 1-2 more reps on dumbell curl and curl bar, added 5lbs to skullcrushers and got full 12 on 2 sets and got 2 extra on 3rd and 4th sets.

    Is say this weeks progress is better than usual so far. My weakest area is pullups, so we'll see how that goes tomorrow as well as putting more weight on deadlifts.

    Up 6lbs in 5 weeks with no noticeable fat gain.

    Loving erase pro so far, and the stack with test freak is giving a nice boost!

    Lol

    "Who smells like maple syrup!?"
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  9. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3877063
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Ok, day 3 now. Joint discomfort is basically gone, but I'm starting to smell like fenugreek halfway through my workout! Lol.

    Added 5lbs to squat plus hit extra reps, added 10 lbs to leg extension and hit 12 reps for 3 sets 10 reps on fourth. Got 1-2 more reps on dumbell curl and curl bar, added 5lbs to skullcrushers and got full 12 on 2 sets and got 2 extra on 3rd and 4th sets.

    Is say this weeks progress is better than usual so far. My weakest area is pullups, so we'll see how that goes tomorrow as well as putting more weight on deadlifts.

    Up 6lbs in 5 weeks with no noticeable fat gain.

    Loving erase pro so far, and the stack with test freak is giving a nice boost!
    lol hate that smell!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  10. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Couldn't make it happen this morning. Slept like crap because my son is sick and was up every 2 hours. Still added 5lbs to bent dumbell rows but other lifts weren't up to par. First bad workout in months, bummer...
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  11. New Member
    trapsanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    37
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    31.5%

    Hey man, been watching and am very interested in trying this stack. I'm in AUS and not able to find erase pro here. Can you recommend a good site to buy from?? I'd PM this **** but cause I'm a Newby with no post cred I can't.
  12. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by trapsanity View Post
    Hey man, been watching and am very interested in trying this stack. I'm in AUS and not able to find erase pro here. Can you recommend a good site to buy from?? I'd PM this **** but cause I'm a Newby with no post cred I can't.
    Not sure who ships to Aus. I'd just try google and see what sites sell it first and then check to see where they'll ship. All-in-all I'm very happy with this stack so far, other than today it's helped me add weight and/or reps on every lift. I found that the erase pro did great for dryness and some power, and adding test freak improved my mood and dramatically lessened my joint creaks, also seems to help me sleep better (when other things don't wake me up!).
  13. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Just getting over a mild stomach flu but still found the energy to hit the weights today. Up 5lbs on benchpress with equal reps to failure as lighter weight last week, same gains with chest flys, trap rows and dumbell bench press. Extra reps on dumbell shoulder press.

    This is week 3 with erase pro and about one week stacked with test freak. I'm up 7 lbs in 6 weeks with no noticeable fat gain. My strength gains have come about 50% faster since starting erase pro, will wait to judge the stack with test freak until im in a few weeks. I'm almost out of erase pro though and that s**ts expensive!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  14. therealest77
    Guest
    therealest77's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny
    Just getting over a mild stomach flu but still found the energy to hit the weights today. Up 5lbs on benchpress with equal reps to failure as lighter weight last week, same gains with chest flys, trap rows and dumbell bench press. Extra reps on dumbell shoulder press.

    This is week 3 with erase pro and about one week stacked with test freak. I'm up 7 lbs in 6 weeks with no noticeable fat gain. My strength gains have come about 50% faster since starting erase pro, will wait to judge the stack with test freak until im in a few weeks. I'm almost out of erase pro though and that s**ts expensive!
    Cool, nice gain
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test freak
    By hulkhammond in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-16-2012, 01:39 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 01:56 AM
  3. Test Freak or ******e for Testosterone Boosting?
    By VyperX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 09:05 PM
  4. Using pharma test freak in pct?
    By rxrefill in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-13-2010, 02:38 AM
  5. Test Freak -- NHA, no proprietary blends, any good?
    By vadox6466 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 09:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in