test freak plus erase pro for max test?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trying this out for a bit to max out my test production, free test utilization and estrogen suppression. Been on erase pro for 2 weeks and happy with results so far! Started test freak last night and already felt a boost this morning (libido was out of control!).

Interested to see how my gains go over the next few weeks.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Def, Interested in seeing how this goes. Good luck

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice combo! Excited to see how it turns out for you.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Second dose of freak in last night. Creaky joints I got from erase pro are noticeably better this morning and ab and chest definition has increased a bit. Looking good so far!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, day 3 now. Joint discomfort is basically gone, but I'm starting to smell like fenugreek halfway through my workout! Lol.

Added 5lbs to squat plus hit extra reps, added 10 lbs to leg extension and hit 12 reps for 3 sets 10 reps on fourth. Got 1-2 more reps on dumbell curl and curl bar, added 5lbs to skullcrushers and got full 12 on 2 sets and got 2 extra on 3rd and 4th sets.

Is say this weeks progress is better than usual so far. My weakest area is pullups, so we'll see how that goes tomorrow as well as putting more weight on deadlifts.

Up 6lbs in 5 weeks with no noticeable fat gain.

Loving erase pro so far, and the stack with test freak is giving a nice boost!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, day 3 now. Joint discomfort is basically gone, but I'm starting to smell like fenugreek halfway through my workout! Lol.

Added 5lbs to squat plus hit extra reps, added 10 lbs to leg extension and hit 12 reps for 3 sets 10 reps on fourth. Got 1-2 more reps on dumbell curl and curl bar, added 5lbs to skullcrushers and got full 12 on 2 sets and got 2 extra on 3rd and 4th sets.

Is say this weeks progress is better than usual so far. My weakest area is pullups, so we'll see how that goes tomorrow as well as putting more weight on deadlifts.

Lol

"Who smells like maple syrup!?"

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

lol hate that smell!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Couldn't make it happen this morning. Slept like crap because my son is sick and was up every 2 hours. Still added 5lbs to bent dumbell rows but other lifts weren't up to par. First bad workout in months, bummer...

trapsanity

Awards
Hey man, been watching and am very interested in trying this stack. I'm in AUS and not able to find erase pro here. Can you recommend a good site to buy from?? I'd PM this **** but cause I'm a Newby with no post cred I can't.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man, been watching and am very interested in trying this stack. I'm in AUS and not able to find erase pro here. Can you recommend a good site to buy from?? I'd PM this **** but cause I'm a Newby with no post cred I can't.
Not sure who ships to Aus. I'd just try google and see what sites sell it first and then check to see where they'll ship. All-in-all I'm very happy with this stack so far, other than today it's helped me add weight and/or reps on every lift. I found that the erase pro did great for dryness and some power, and adding test freak improved my mood and dramatically lessened my joint creaks, also seems to help me sleep better (when other things don't wake me up!).

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just getting over a mild stomach flu but still found the energy to hit the weights today. Up 5lbs on benchpress with equal reps to failure as lighter weight last week, same gains with chest flys, trap rows and dumbell bench press. Extra reps on dumbell shoulder press.

This is week 3 with erase pro and about one week stacked with test freak. I'm up 7 lbs in 6 weeks with no noticeable fat gain. My strength gains have come about 50% faster since starting erase pro, will wait to judge the stack with test freak until im in a few weeks. I'm almost out of erase pro though and that s**ts expensive!

therealest77

Just getting over a mild stomach flu but still found the energy to hit the weights today. Up 5lbs on benchpress with equal reps to failure as lighter weight last week, same gains with chest flys, trap rows and dumbell bench press. Extra reps on dumbell shoulder press.

This is week 3 with erase pro and about one week stacked with test freak. I'm up 7 lbs in 6 weeks with no noticeable fat gain. My strength gains have come about 50% faster since starting erase pro, will wait to judge the stack with test freak until im in a few weeks. I'm almost out of erase pro though and that s**ts expensive!
Cool, nice gain