Recourse by SouthLand Performance

ForAnAngel

Awards
Anyone train with Recourse? What are your thoughts? Would this compete with other DAA's?

D Aspartic Acid 1201 MG **
Diindolylmethane Powder **
L-Arginine HCl **
MACA Powder (Root) **
Horny Goat Weed Ext STD. 40% Icariin (Epimedium) **
Muira Puama 4:1 (Root) **
Rhodiola Rosea Ext 3% Rosavins (Root) **
Calcium D Glucarate Powder **

Seems like a great deal and has a huge discount from nutraplanet.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm using it at half-dose (3 caps a day) 4 days in, and I'm noticing higher test levels for sure (I'm sure the 2x/day Erase I'm taking as well are helping too).

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm using it at half-dose (3 caps a day) 4 days in, and I'm noticing higher test levels for sure (I'm sure the 2x/day Erase I'm taking as well are helping too).
Keep us posted on how you do the rest of the way.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I'm using it right now at 3 a day, coupled with AI daa pre workout.

I can't really comment on it in the gym since I just came off of prednisone which fried my body, but it feels cool so far

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm using it right now at 3 a day, coupled with AI daa pre workout.

I can't really comment on it in the gym since I just came off of prednisone which fried my body, but it feels cool so far
Cool, keep us posted on how you do with it!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I lovedit I ran a log not to long ago and had great libido and strength gains. A solid product at a solid price

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
there is an active log right now and in a few i will be running 2 bottles at 6 caps daily

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I am definitely feeling the libido boost, no "alpha" feeling yet though. good stuff

ForAnAngel

Awards
Should I stack recourse with anything else? I'd like to just run it with my usual stack, which consists of sport multi's, creatine mono, beta alanine, and fish oil. Trying to add some mass to my body while trimming my abs. Goal is 215 with about 12 percent body fat. I'm at 210 with 14%

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Should I stack recourse with anything else? I'd like to just run it with my usual stack, which consists of sport multi's, creatine mono, beta alanine, and fish oil. Trying to add some mass to my body while trimming my abs. Goal is 215 with about 12 percent body fat. I'm at 210 with 14%
Try some LCLT and powdered DAA for pre workout on lift days. Pick up some P-5-P and L-dopa for prolactin if you are sensitive to it.

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Try some LCLT and powdered DAA for pre workout on lift days. Pick up some P-5-P and L-dopa for prolactin if you are sensitive to it.
^^^^ This and Agmatine or Erase stacks nicely with Recourse as well.