Taurine

J

JamesBrown

Awards
I just bought some bulk taurine and for some reason I am not seeing the results (lowered bp and less cramping) I want while on clen. I bought it from 1fast so I am sure it is quality. I have used the pills and these worked wonders so my question naturally is, do I need to cap it because it is not being absorbed or something strange like that? Thanks.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
Same thing happened to me with Igtropin,although it was 2x the same.Sometimes things just don´t seem to work...

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Although its been said that clen depletes taurine reserves, and thus causes cramping, I wholeheartedly do not believe the cramping is caused by taurine deficiency. This is just my feeling, as I have run a couple 2 week clen cycles and have taken 5g+ taurine per day, and it has not alleviated teh cramping. Try potassium.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
Yeah,I don´t see any reason,why Taurine should work against cramping.

J

JamesBrown

Awards
Hmm, I have used the pills and it took my BP way down. Also I have ran clen with and without Taurine and for me it did help. I am taking potassium. I just wonder why it is not bringing my BP down at all. Isn't most stuff like this absorbed in the upper part of the small intestines, like right out of the stomache? If that is the case could it be that it is being dissolved in the stomache or something like that? Thanks.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Potassium works for me while on clen to stop the cramping.

T

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
how much potassium do you guys recommend while on clen? how much taurine?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how much potassium you would need for cramps with clen, but I used up to 600 mg of potassium while on an ECA cause I would get quite a few when I was taking 60 mg of Ephedra. The only thing that sucks is that I haven't seen any potassium pills stronger than 99 mg

T

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
Odd, Eca has never given me any problems in this regard.
Iron Warrior, thanks for your response! Anyone else have any suggestions?

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Odd, Eca has never given me any problems in this regard.
Iron Warrior, thanks for your response! Anyone else have any suggestions?

I use the No-Salt brand salt substitute to supplement potassium. Baking powder also has a very high potassium content.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
I use thd No-Salt brand salt substitute to supplement potassium. Baking powder also has a very high potassium content.
Why not eat some baked potatoes and drink a bunch of orange juice and add a banana.. should cover all your potassium needs