USP Labs shout out!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. still waiting here, probably to day i would guess to hit the east coast?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    still waiting here, probably to day i would guess to hit the east coast?
    That's my guess. I'm in Boston and nothing yet. Ups actually showed up the last 2 days and I got excited for nothing.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  3. I'm in Cali and nothing yet

  4. So where is this stuff shipping from?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. I live just outside of Dallas, that's why mine came so fast
    Always willing to learn :D
    •   
       


  6. Did everyone get theirs today?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  7. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Did everyone get theirs today?
    I got mines this morning
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  8. I sent the international ones -- there was 2 of them. Oh Canada
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  9. Mine came today thanks!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    Did everyone get theirs today?
    Yeah just as I was leaving!
    Came at 5pm!!
    Glad I was off today!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    Did everyone get theirs today?
    Hopefully tomorrow
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I sent the international ones -- there was 2 of them. Oh Canada
    Thanks bro,I will letcha know when it makes it.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  13. Hoping tomorrow but i'm in Washington so i'm used to waiting.

  14. Good news there, guys!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  15. Shirt fits me pretty well too...

    Almost feel like buying an abundance of USP products...

    Yok3d, prime, pink magic, anabolic pump, stack it with AnaBeta...

    Be insane
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Shirt fits me pretty well too...

    Almost feel like buying an abundance of USP products...

    Yok3d, prime, pink magic, anabolic pump, stack it with AnaBeta...

    Be insane
    Whoa calm down, did you say pink magic? Lol jk

    Very generous of these guys
    You don't need more supps Aaron, esp now that ur a rep for Purus, my fav company lol so much good products. I got peach and grapple modern bcaas comin tomorrow! Can't wait!
    Always willing to learn :D

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg

    Whoa calm down, did you say pink magic? Lol jk

    Very generous of these guys
    You don't need more supps Aaron, esp now that ur a rep for Purus, my fav company lol so much good products. I got peach and grapple modern bcaas comin tomorrow! Can't wait!
    Legit haha!
    I'm be on SLINshot for a while haha.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  18. Thank you for the support!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Hoping tomorrow but i'm in Washington so i'm used to waiting.
    What is the current status at your end?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  20. Always good to see a positive USP thread, been a fan of some of your stuff for a very long time.
    PHF Rep


  21. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Always good to see a positive USP thread, been a fan of some of your stuff for a very long time.
    Appreciate your support, buddy. Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    What is the current status at your end?
    Got mine last week got to finish up my current logging responsibilities. Then I'm going to possibly atleast 2 weeks off any AI's and natty testboosters. Regardless logged or not I'll be sure to post detailed review of the products. Very big of you guys to give out that much stuff.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Got mine last week got to finish up my current logging responsibilities. Then I'm going to possibly atleast 2 weeks off any AI's and natty testboosters. Regardless logged or not I'll be sure to post detailed review of the products. Very big of you guys to give out that much stuff.
    No qualms! Just wanted to know if your parcel was delivered safely.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    No qualms! Just wanted to know if your parcel was delivered safely.
    Haha no not upset I still was blown away how generous you guys were when I opened the box. I already have a bottle of Compound 20 from IC so I might play with dosing and see how long I want to run it.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    Don't expect the bulk BCAAs to ***** Fruit Punch....The bulk BCAA's is an amazing deal, mabye the best deal ever on BCAAs....Simply because the flavor company screwed up the grape flavor. We added additional flavoring to better the taste...they taste real good (amazing one time price) but Fruit Punch, i believe is setting a new standard for Natural taste and no artifical colors...award winning.

    If you want Super artifical and glow in the dark flavors, ModernBCAA is not for that consumer. ModernBCAA are so fresh and so clean, clean.

    Watermelon around the corner.....

    So Fresh...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Shout out to A/X
    By AaronJP1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 09:02 PM
  2. Shout out board ??
    By Stinger124 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-20-2006, 12:27 AM
  3. Shout out & thanks!
    By NPursuit in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-19-2003, 09:22 PM
Log in
Log in