Compound 20 usplabs what next...

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
So I picked up 2 bottles of compound 20 by usplabs. Just wondering when the best time to use it. I.e. during cycle / post / bridging from prohormones ... Or just as a standalone thing or even with some type of fat burner or beta antagonist ...

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use it stand alone, its going to provide a leaning/recomping effect.

I wouldnt use it in PCT because that leaning effect is from its thermogenic effect, something you shouldnt be adding into PCT.

Id only use it on cycle if i were shooting for a really lean bulk or a recomp.

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
Sweet. Thanks guys. I wanna do a recomp. So I might do it with that. Talking about recomp never done one before just a cut or bulk. So calories and diet wise are you to eat at maintenance or just below ? Or just above ? Lol

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I picked up 2 bottles of compound 20 by usplabs. Just wondering when the best time to use it. I.e. during cycle / post / bridging from prohormones ... Or just as a standalone thing or even with some type of fat burner or beta antagonist ...

First of all, thank you for choosing Compound-20!

A potent leaning and hardening agent designed to deliver superior anabolic, anti-catabolic, and lipolytic effects, Compound-20 lends itself to standalone use and to a variety of stacking options with testosterone boosters, pre-workout blends, fat burners, cortisol-management regimes, as well as post-exercise recovery matrices. In other words, it can be used in during cycles, during PCT (especially for lean-mass preservation and reduction of adipose accumulation and expression), during cutting, lean-bulk and bulking regimes. This versatility is made possible, not only by the tight selection of innovative and potent ingredients - N-Coumaroyldopamine, N-Caffeoyldopamine, and Symplocos Racemosa - but also by various molecular mechanisms recruited by Compound-20, such as powerful selective beta-2-adrenoceptor activity, pronounced Akt, mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR), and growth-factor (insulin/IGF-2) signaling cascades, as well as enhanced hormone sensitive lipase (HSL) and targeted 3,5 cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) stimulation and activity.

Briefly, beta-2-adrenergic activation produces effects that include improved vascular tone, enhanced nutrient uptake, increased fatty acid oxidation, up-regulation of uncoupling proteins, improved energy expenditure, and anabolic signaling such including improved muscle strength, preservation of lean mass, improved nitrogen retention and improved protein synthesis. To continue, by stimulating cyclic AMP, Compound-20 induces pronounced lipolytic, anabolic, and anti-catabolic actions. Furthermore, by supporting mTOR, growth-factor, and Akt signaling, Compound-20 promotes processes regulating cell proliferation, cell differentiation and growth, hypertrophy, and muscle protein synthesis (MPS).

Overall, the workings of Compound-20 are similar to the pharmacological activities of agents that inhibit postprandial hypertriglyceridemia (excess fat accumulation in the blood after meals) and postprandial hyperglycaemia (excess glucose accumulation in the blood after meals); agents that stimulate increased resting metabolic rate or energy expenditure (via promoting thermogenesis and caloric expenditure); agents that induce an improvement in insulin sensitivity via promotion of glucose utilisation and inhibition of excess fat accumulation in adipose tissues; agents that stimulate thyroid function for enhanced lipolysis; agents that induce reduced gluconeogenesis (the production of new glucose from non-carbohydrate sources); agents that stimulate reduced cortisol expression (leading to reduced stress and lowered visceral fat dominance); agents that reduce the action of glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (the enzyme that converts blood sugar into triglycerides in fat tissue); agents that deliver direct or indirect anti-catabolic and anabolic effects; as well as agents that induce AMP-activated kinase (AMPK) activation (leading to the reduction in the action of glucose-producing enzymes and an increase in the action of glucose-consuming enzymes, effectively switching the body's system from fat-storage to fat-burning, including the inhibition of the class of nuclear receptor proteins termed peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma (PPAR-gamma) that usually stimulate adipogenesis and fat storage. While many of these agents employ one molecular pathway to achieve their results, Compound-20 appears to uniquely use several of these pathways simultaneously to deliver lipolytic, anti-catabolic, and anabolic effects.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I've read about it. I would use it with weight loss but that just my 2 cents.
That is just one of the several options.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet. Thanks guys. I wanna do a recomp. So I might do it with that. Talking about recomp never done one before just a cut or bulk. So calories and diet wise are you to eat at maintenance or just below ? Or just above ? Lol
Compound-20 works at just-below, at maintenance, or just-above maintenance levels, depending on one's goals.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Compound-20 works at just-below, at maintenance, or just-above maintenance levels, depending on one's goals.
Strat! What would be the max amount of time you'd suggest running this? 12 weeks? or just 8? I've read it takes ~3 weeks to fully kick in...

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
Thanks for all the info man ! Appreciate it. Won't be using it straight away. In a few weeks time I'd say with superdrol/epi bridge for a mad recomp after the info you've given !

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strat! What would be the max amount of time you'd suggest running this? 12 weeks? or just 8? I've read it takes ~3 weeks to fully kick in...
Max would be 12 weeks. Normal would be 8 weeks. Take a four-week break before re-starting cycle.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know how about 25 people on this forum will be using C20 in the next few weeks....stacked with Erase Pro!

Maybe we need a Nutraplanet sale on a C20 + Erase stack?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know how about 25 people on this forum will be using C20 in the next few weeks....stacked with Erase Pro!

Maybe we need a Nutraplanet sale on a C20 + Erase stack?
That would be quite a stack!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thoughts on adding C20 into start of week 4 (of 6) of Epi/trenazone/Erase Pro (EOD)...and running (c20) for 12 weeks (with a 6-8 week run of Anabeta tossed into pct as well)....pro's, con's...anyone have any onions....or opinions?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thoughts on adding C20 into start of week 4 (of 6) of Epi/trenazone/Erase Pro (EOD)...and running (c20) for 12 weeks (with a 6-8 week run of Anabeta tossed into pct as well)....pro's, con's...anyone have any onions....or opinions?

I'd probably keep it to 8 weeks instead of 12, and save the third bottle for a future run.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd probably keep it to 8 weeks instead of 12, and save the third bottle for a future run.
ya, my only 'reasoning' for using it for 12 weeks is that if it takes 3 full weeks to kick in, then it would be 9 'full' weeks as opposed to 5 weeks, with a 2 bottle run...

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya, my only 'reasoning' for using it for 12 weeks is that if it takes 3 full weeks to kick in, then it would be 9 'full' weeks as opposed to 5 weeks, with a 2 bottle run...
I think the ingredients in compound 20 work immediately, they are beta-2 agonists primarily.

People may say around week 3 to kick in because thats when they start noticing results, sort of like H-drol.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the ingredients in compound 20 work immediately, they are beta-2 agonists primarily.

People may say around week 3 to kick in because thats when they start noticing results, sort of like H-drol.
Ah, yes. Good point.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
from what i have read on bb.com most of the guys over there who tried it weren't very impressed. but it is the same with a lot of products that have a good reputation here and a bad reputation on bb.com e. g. anabeta

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
from what i have read on bb.com most of the guys over there who tried it weren't very impressed. but it is the same with a lot of products that have a good reputation here and a bad reputation on bb.com e. g. anabeta
Its basically like politics

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are a lot of unbiased (unsponsored) logs and reviews at USPlabsdirectdotcom. Compound-20 is one of those truly innovative products that appear once in a long while.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Strat, can it be stacked with 5aop? Or m1p? I want to use it right before my hdrol/katanadrol cycle.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strat, can it be stacked with 5aop? Or m1p? I want to use it right before my hdrol/katanadrol cycle.
See BPjohn123's comment. Otherwise, Compound-20 can be stacked with those compounds, and can be used before the cycles you mentioned.