daa+animalStak+erase

murk01

murk01

Awards
alot to ask, but. these three products were highly recommended. so i ordered then, and cant wait to get it started. im 35, @185lb, 6'2.
pretty fit been hittin the gy, hard for almost a year. whats the best way to dose and stak. keep it basic, real noob. never used any thing other then the basics, whey, creatine, vitamins,
thanks

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
alot to ask, but. these three products were highly recommended. so i ordered then, and cant wait to get it started. im 35, @185lb, 6'2.
pretty fit been hittin the gy, hard for almost a year. whats the best way to dose and stak. keep it basic, real noob. never used any thing other then the basics, whey, creatine, vitamins,
thanks
Animal Stack -
Training Days: 1 Pack Preworkout
Non-Training Days: 1 Pack Upon Waking

Erase -
Upon Waking: 1 Cap
Mid Day: 1 Cap
Late Day: 1 Cap

DAA -
Training Days: Preworkout
Non-Training Days: Upon Waking

--This is just how I would most likely do it.

Good Luck & Welcome to AnabolicMinds!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Animal Stack -

Erase -

DAA -

Nailed it!

murk01

murk01

Awards
thanks, so its cool to take stak and daa about same time.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I've taken all three of these..I'm actually on Erase/DAA right now...you are going to like those combined for sure. I hope you are able to take pills easily...the AStack made my stomach hurt and really hindered my workouts...granted, I was deployed and taking them in 130 degree heat so that may have made a difference.

I believe they recommend taking them pre workout on empty stomach...I would say at least taken them with a piece of bread and some milk or something along those lines... Also, have you considered stacking with M-Stack? That's what Animal recommends...

You probably already know, but 3G of DAA is what you need. I'm just saying this because my buddy bought some DAA caps and when he got the recommended dose was .75g and to hit 3G he had to take 16 caps and the pack lasted him 1 week apposed to 4... Needless to say, I had to spot him some of my bulk powder.

Good luck w this...

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Animal Stack -

Erase -

DAA -

^ this is good advice btw... I like to take my DAA upon waking everyday... I take it on an empty stomach 30 mins before breakfast... It seems to be working for me... On my signature is a link to my log I'm running..check it out...it's similar to what you are about to run.

murk01

murk01

Awards
I've taken all three of these..I'm actually on Erase/DAA right now...you are going to like those combined for sure. I hope you are able to take pills easily...the AStack made my stomach hurt and really hindered my workouts...granted, I was deployed and taking them in 130 degree heat so that may have made a difference.

I believe they recommend taking them pre workout on empty stomach...I would say at least taken them with a piece of bread and some milk or something along those lines... Also, have you considered stacking with M-Stack? That's what Animal recommends...

You probably already know, but 3G of DAA is what you need. I'm just saying this because my buddy bought some DAA caps and when he got the recommended dose was .75g and to hit 3G he had to take 16 caps and the pack lasted him 1 week apposed to 4... Needless to say, I had to spot him some of my bulk powder.

Good luck w this...
=
I cant wait for the delivery. You said you've done the same stack. Daa+erase+animal stak. What were your results like. I hope my expectations arent to high.
It takes 12 days for Daa to kick in. Did you notice a differace around the 12day mark?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Pretty legit stack you have set up here.

I would say run it for 8-12 weeks that way you could see maximum benefits, as 3-4 weeks probably won't elicit much.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Pretty legit stack you have set up here.

I would say run it for 8-12 weeks that way you could see maximum benefits, as 3-4 weeks probably won't elicit much.
Yeh been going through ppls logs and i think your right. i will do 8-12 weeks. So just keep this up:

Animal Stack -

Erase -

DAA -

for 12 weeks?,
Btw, recently discovered Muscle Marinade intense!, reallly increaadable pre-game, should change the name to "brain marinade: that **** turns you into a cyborg!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I'm running a log on DAA+Endosurge+Erase right now and I started seeing results week one... DAA makes me feel amazing!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
12 weeks is a lil long for Erase and DAA don't you think?

murk01

murk01

Awards
yeh. deffinitly gonna do 8 week. i was gonna start erase a week in. week 1: daa, week2:daa+Astak, week3-7:daa+Astak+erase, week8:erase+creatine

murk01

murk01

Awards
or just jump right in to clicksters pill popin program

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
yeh. deffinitly gonna do 8 week. i was gonna start erase a week in. week 1: daa, week2:daa+Astak, week3-7:daa+Astak+erase, week8:erase+creatine
Why start erase a week in? That really doesn't make sense...why boost your test levels with nothing to control it's conversion to estrogen...

murk01

murk01

Awards
figured daa doesnt kick in for 2 weeks i heard. so i thought erase first week might be to soon. but u tell me. i just want results

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
figured daa doesnt kick in for 2 weeks i heard. so i thought erase first week might be to soon. but u tell me. i just want results
Start DAA ASAP... Start the other two a week or so after...or at the same time...it's not going to matter much if you start DAA before. It's not that DAA takes twelve days to kick in...that hasn't ever been proven. What has been studied is DAA's effects after 12 days... ~42% test increase... Day 12 isn't a magical number... Plus using an AI on its own is normal also... Erase has many functions, cortisol control being one of them...

The best advice Incan give you to see results is make sure your diet is on point...I was stuck at 165 lbs... Re evaluated my diet, starting making sure I hit 3500 cals a day..good clean cals...and im up to 180 with 12% bf since October... Diet does wonders. I'm cutting bf also while still gaining muscle...you will like erase...75mg a day unless your joints dry out.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Start DAA ASAP... Start the other two a week or so after...or at the same time...it's not going to matter much if you start DAA before. It's not that DAA takes twelve days to kick in...that hasn't ever been proven. What has been studied is DAA's effects after 12 days... ~42% test increase... Day 12 isn't a magical number... Plus using an AI on its own is normal also... Erase has many functions, cortisol control being one of them...

The best advice Incan give you to see results is make sure your diet is on point...I was stuck at 165 lbs... Re evaluated my diet, starting making sure I hit 3500 cals a day..good clean cals...and im up to 180 with 12% bf since October... Diet does wonders. I'm cutting bf also while still gaining muscle...you will like erase...75mg a day unless your joints dry out.
yes. i started following your log yesterday. good job. im probably going to post a few questions about my diet shorty. im conserded with cal intake.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I would download live strong calorie counter or my fitness pal and start tracking.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeh been going through ppls logs and i think your right. i will do 8-12 weeks. So just keep this up:

Animal Stack -

Erase -

DAA -

for 12 weeks?,
Btw, recently discovered Muscle Marinade intense!, reallly increaadable pre-game, should change the name to "brain marinade: that **** turns you into a cyborg!
Correct at least 8 weeks, another 4 if you feel comfortable.

The Muscle Marinade is a very legit PWO!

I admit I drink it during my work outs sometimes, and off days... It is strong but that's the only way to be right?

We also offer d-pol which is DAA in a pill form with nitrates to help with pumps and also make for a better delivery system :)

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
murk01

murk01

Awards
Gotta get on the Erase Pro... My friend is taking Erase Pro/DAA/Oxy Elite and he is cutting fat like no other...
drizzie, i got the myfitness calorie counter. testing it out 2day. my breakfast shake is 1042cal.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
drizzie. ever try animal cuts. or bronkaid
No bronkaid...never heard of it. I bought animal cuts for my wife and it really hurt her stomach. I've witnessed awesome results from cuts though. A guy I work with started using cuts and working out/dieting...he lost 40+ lbs while we were deployed..

murk01

murk01

Awards
yeh. animal cuts is the shizzel. bronkaid and primatine pills are the best. depends on your ephedra tolerance. but u can really get cut up cycling bronk on prime with baby asprin and caffine

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
yeh. animal cuts is the shizzel. bronkaid and primatine pills are the best. depends on your ephedra tolerance. but u can really get cut up cycling bronk on prime with baby asprin and caffine
Gotta stay away from that Ephedra....military tests

murk01

murk01

Awards
@Aronjp1, yo your avatars keep getting better and better!

Last night tried first pak of animal stak , 1hr before gym, muscle marinade 20min b4. did my chest routine and wanted more, i could of spent the night there! :O

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
@Aronjp1, yo your avatars keep getting better and better!

Last night tried first pak of animal stak , 1hr before gym, muscle marinade 20min b4. did my chest routine and wanted more, i could of spent the night there! :O
Awsome!

murk01

murk01

Awards
Check this routine out, let me know whats up.

"Monday- Workout A
Tuesday- Workout B
Wednesday- Rest
Thursday- Workout A
Friday- Workout B
Weekend rest.

On Monday workout A would look like this. Bench Press 5×5, Incline dumbbell press 5×5, Military press 5×5, Lying tricep extension 5×5 and renegade rows 5×5.

On Tuesday workout B would be weighted chin-ups 5×5, deadlifts 5×5, pistol squats 5×5, barbell curls 5×5

On Thursday workout A, would use the incline barbell press 5×5, chest press 5×5, handstand pushups 5×5, and close grip bench press 5×5.

On Friday workout B, would use the lat pulldown machine 5×5, barbell rows 5×5, leg press 5×5 and preacher curls 5×5."

got it from this site: somebodylied.com/5x5-workout-routine-strength-reps-vs-muscle-mass-reps/

do you guys thing i should follow this, what mods would you make? if you got a like to your fav program link it or let me know :)

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Check this routine out, let me know whats up.

"Monday- Workout A
Tuesday- Workout B
Wednesday- Rest
Thursday- Workout A
Friday- Workout B
Weekend rest.

On Monday workout A would look like this. Bench Press 5×5, Incline dumbbell press 5×5, Military press 5×5, Lying tricep extension 5×5 and renegade rows 5×5.

On Tuesday workout B would be weighted chin-ups 5×5, deadlifts 5×5, pistol squats 5×5, barbell curls 5×5

On Thursday workout A, would use the incline barbell press 5×5, chest press 5×5, handstand pushups 5×5, and close grip bench press 5×5.

On Friday workout B, would use the lat pulldown machine 5×5, barbell rows 5×5, leg press 5×5 and preacher curls 5×5."

got it from this site: somebodylied.com/5x5-workout-routine-strength-reps-vs-muscle-mass-reps/

do you guys thing i should follow this, what mods would you make? if you got a like to your fav program link it or let me know :)
I like that workout actually... I'm looking at doing a 5x5 myself but I want to include more compound lifts and Olympic lifts into my regimen... Looking at like 5x5 squats 5x5 leg press 5x5 hack squats 5x5 keg extension superset w hamstring curls for leg day...

Chest day...still deciding

Shoulders day 5x5 clean and press 5x5 shoulder press 5x5 smith shrugs 5x5 barbell shrugs and then some front and lateral raises because I'm spoiled and like my shoulder separation!

Arms... I need bigger arms... Gotta figure something out for that... I can workout 5 days a week easily so we normally do a4 day routine with an extra day to isolate weak points...

murk01

murk01

Awards
yeh that sounds good. I been doing the one I put up. it moght be better on paper. needs some mods. ill post it when im done

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
yeh that sounds good. I been doing the one I put up. it moght be better on paper. needs some mods. ill post it when im done
Those your arms? You must know what you're doing...doing so ething right lol

murk01

murk01

Awards
Those your arms? You must know what you're doing...doing so ething right lol
yeh im pretty vascular. im good with diet and training. but test booster, ph, hgh, roids ... dont know **** about it. thats why im here. im ok ripped. but I need a bit more mass. u got any pics up?

murk01

murk01

Awards
for arms throw in weighted dips, and on back day weighted pull ups/chin ups. on pull ups dont stop when your head goes over the bar, go all the way up, to the chest. just started weighted dips/pull ups. love it and going pretty heavey.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
for arms throw in weighted dips, and on back day weighted pull ups/chin ups. on pull ups dont stop when your head goes over the bar, go all the way up, to the chest. just started weighted dips/pull ups. love it and going pretty heavey.
I need to start getting more pull ups and dips in...

Seems a lot of people would be legit doing: squats, deads, pull ups, & dips... Throw in military press and you're all set.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need to start getting more pull ups and dips in...

Seems a lot of people would be legit doing: squats, deads, pull ups, & dips... Throw in military press and you're all set.
Pretty much...compound lifts all the way

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
yeh im pretty vascular. im good with diet and training. but test booster, ph, hgh, roids ... dont know **** about it. thats why im here. im ok ripped. but I need a bit more mass. u got any pics up?
I did but my iPad went haywire and they were ful screen...i will take some this week.

murk01

murk01

Awards
i was siked all day to hit the gym, but when i got there, i didnt feel it at all. i guess it was just one of thoses days. sucks cuz the last few i really went animal. im gona change up the routine to a harder 4-5 day plain.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Hows it coming? Any updates? Deadlifting 600 lbs or Squating 500? lol seeing any Improvements? Hope so!

murk01

murk01

Awards
donno what to say drizzie, happy bout your results. but maybe to soon for me to tell. its going to be 2 weeks soon. so we will see. also IM going to try and get more serious about logging tomorrow. posting pics and stats, my work out, also a snap shot of my diet. so the crew here can critic.
about how long you been on your stack now drizz

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
donno what to say drizzie, happy bout your results. but maybe to soon for me to tell. its going to be 2 weeks soon. so we will see. also IM going to try and get more serious about logging tomorrow. posting pics and stats, my work out, also a snap shot of my diet. so the crew here can critic.
about how long you been on your stack now drizz
I'm starting week 3... Thinking about running this for six weeks instead of eight because I want to cut. Gonna run Anabeta and AlphaT2 with my workout partner and get shredded!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Hell yea...what are your overall goals? Straight cutting or a recomp?
Recomp for sure...I'm no where near my target weight to cut really... Goal is 200 lbs by next year... Any deals out there..I'm obviously going to log it because I'm an attention whore...lol no just because it keeps me accountable and reading logs helped me a lot at first.

murk01

murk01

Awards
what do you think about throwing M-stack into the mix. I know it might be to soon to tell (almost 2 weeks)but im not feeling this stack. I only purchased 1 months worth of each animal stak + daa+ erase. about to make the 2nd months purchase. Want to step it up, or even switch it up.

iam thinking

- animal stak + m stak + DAA + erase/erase pro
- animal stak + anabeta + DAA + erase/ erase pro

any suggestions, lemme know whats good

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
what do you think about throwing M-stack into the mix. I know it might be to soon to tell (almost 2 weeks)but im not feeling this stack. I only purchased 1 months worth of each animal stak + daa+ erase. about to make the 2nd months purchase. Want to step it up, or even switch it up.

iam thinking

- animal stak + m stak + DAA + erase/erase pro
- animal stak + anabeta + DAA + erase/ erase pro

any suggestions, lemme know whats good
M stak was legit for me & made me hungry as hell!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
M stak was legit for me & made me hungry as hell!
I mentioned that you should look into that from day one. Animal recommends it that way...also have you looked at AnimalTest?