Optimum 100% whey - choc. mint

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. yes this mixes alot better than monohydrate and ive talked to storm (dude who runs Syntrax Innov.) and he said the next big batch of Straight will be even better and mix with VERY little not dissolving because it was kinda "trial and error" with smaller batches of creatine and experiments to get the mixture perfect and should be out on market already.

2. UM RALP..STORMS A GIRL..btw i post on there under kal-el
    •   

3. damn glad to hear that.. guess ill wait to buy it then
    PharmD

4. haha wojo, i had it as she but changed it cuz i couldnt remember if it was storm or scorch who was a girl regardless, i like alot of their products, some not as much as others, but overall they have good products and good research... specially with all the products they told us are coming out in the near future, cant wait!

5. I love Optimum Chocolate Mint!!
    Strawberry was killer, as was Chocolate.
    Natural Vanilla is absolutely disgusting.

ProLab Creatine dissolves completely and is tasteless (to me, anyway). If you mix it with warm water it dissolves really fast.

BigV
    •   

6. Originally posted by BigVrunga
    I love Optimum Chocolate Mint!!
    Strawberry was killer, as was Chocolate.
    Natural Vanilla is absolutely disgusting.

ProLab Creatine dissolves completely and is tasteless (to me, anyway). If you mix it with warm water it dissolves really fast.

BigV
    ya warm water is best for dissolving to me as well, but thing is this creatine anahydrous is 6% purer, mixes better and tasteless ... all that is great but its even cheaper than just about any kilo of monohydrate, 18-19$.

7. Really? Ill have to check that out...nothing beats less expensive, superior product
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Optimum 100% Whey Gold Standard
    By beric83 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 09:56 AM
  2. ONs 100% whey protein pro complex
    By zaph123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2005, 12:37 PM
  3. Pro Rated vs. Optimum 100% Whey
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements