Gymnema with Refeed Meals on Keto???
- 03-11-2012, 12:58 PM
- 03-11-2012, 02:09 PM
I would have to say an emphatic NO. Blocking carbohydrate absorption on the very day that you need maximum carb uptake is a poor idea.
Chromium is doing a whole lot of nothing for you anyway, and vanadyl sulfate has only been proven to work in diabetic populations (plus, it's toxic). Why not give Na-R-ALA a shot?
03-12-2012, 05:52 AM
Agreed. A form of Ala would be far superior.Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
03-12-2012, 12:10 PM
First of all, I'd have to suggest using nothing. I'm experienced with keto cycling and you just don't need a partitioner for refeed day. The point of the whole diet is to make your body partition better on its own.
If you have to use something, as the other posters said, something like SAN Na-R-ALA won't hurt you and could be useful if you refeed for multiple days (like BodyOpus or Ultimate Diet 2.0).
Similar Forum Threads
- By KtchnChmst in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-29-2011, 01:15 AM
- By onemind1body in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2011, 04:01 PM
- By alih92 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 08-16-2010, 09:48 AM
- By Theipodpeople in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 11-01-2008, 08:27 AM
- By UNX in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2008, 06:42 PM