have oxyelite ingredients been changed?

1. have oxyelite ingredients been changed?

hi guys! was surfing the net to buy oxyelite pro and i noticed the 'old' oxyelites have the Rauwolscine ingredient (Rauvolfia Canescens L. [Leaf And Root]) but the new have yohimbe bark extract (that contains rauwolscine) that is not the one from rauvolfia canescens. is it the same thing? did they changed the ingredients? Yohimbine is able to stop alpha-2 receptors, but it also stops alpha-1 receptors – which slows lipolysis and thus negates everything we were doing with the alpha-2 receptors. This makes yohimbine ineffective in every study, and may also bring side effects. Rauwolscine/α-yohimbine, however, has a slightly different structure as yohimbine. This structure makes it act as an alpha-2 receptor blocker, yet doesn’t mess with alpha-1 as its different structure does not activate alpha-1. i can't understand if they added yohimbe instead of rauwolscine or if they extract rauwolscine from yohimbine instead of rauvolfia canescens

2. oxyelite-pro(dot)com/oxyelite-pro-ingredients

hope this helps.
  3. Unbreakable
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wow... a lot has changed.
    By gaswan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 09:23 PM
  2. What has changed...
    By gmc4180 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-17-2008, 11:09 PM
  3. How Has God Changed You?
    By Beau in forum General Chat
    Replies: 80