Help! About to order 40 lbs worth of vpx syngex

Strygwyr

Strygwyr

Awards
Anybody try this protein? Taste? The farts/****s if any? Mixability? just wanted feedback on this and I trust my bros here at AM more than any other forums so pls pls pls any input will be appreciated before I comeback from the gym and click checkout. Only have 1 scoop left on my protein stash

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Hello, bloodseeker.

I did not paritcularly enjoy syngex. Very average. Check out XF Ultra Peptide 2.0, Trutein, or Protean instead.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The chocolate is very good. the cookies and cream not so much.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is so great about there new protein again?

Strygwyr

Strygwyr

Awards
I usually order in big amounts to get discounts and save money in general there's a website that's selling it for $33 I think so I'm thinking of giving it a try

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
I usually order in big amounts to get discounts and save money in general there's a website that's selling it for $33 I think so I'm thinking of giving it a try

ahh, gotcha.
Well, good luck!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Vanilla was way too sweet for me. I could barely finish my 5lbs

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bklaves

bklaves

Awards
Anybody try this protein? Taste? The farts/****s if any? Mixability? just wanted feedback on this and I trust my bros here at AM more than any other forums so pls pls pls any input will be appreciated before I comeback from the gym and click checkout. Only have 1 scoop left on my protein stash
Good mixability, no farts, chocolate takes some getting used to, but not bad after a week. I recently found it for cheap as well and stocked up.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
nutraplanet recently had it on sale for 28, and somewhere else i saw recently was at like 23.99

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love chocolate. Cookies and cream is banana to me.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I ordered the chocolate and it wasn't to bad...quality wasn't there for me and those little white flakes pissed me off.