best libido booster while on cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. i got a sample in the mail. didn't work for me

2. Quote Originally Posted by apoxtle View Post
    i got a sample in the mail. didn't work for me
    You most def can't judge perform by 1 serving bro..

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Like Mike mentioned, hCG (not HCG as often mistaken) is your best bet and you can also throw in some Yohimbine. Yohimbine has studies showing its effectiviness to enhance libido and increases blood flow directly to the external genitalia.
    Yohimbine does work well for me. It is the first thing I have ever noticed benefit me in that area.

Serious Nutrition Solutions Yohimbine (100 Capsules/2.5 mg): NutraPlanet
    $9.25 is awesome.
    I'm Back...

4. A solid 4-DHEA product would raise libido and decrease lethargy.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Yohimbine does work well for me. It is the first thing I have ever noticed benefit me in that area.

Serious Nutrition Solutions Yohimbine (100 Capsules/2.5 mg): NutraPlanet
    $9.25 is awesome.

agreed, plus it has literature to support it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

agreed, plus it has literature to support it.
    Natty v is on sale at np ceap and it has alpha y. And it's discontinued u til further notice after that Due to name change and a higher capsule count. Maybe a reformukation to make it more of an everyday product not just pre workout and pre sex

Works very well

7. Quote Originally Posted by apoxtle View Post
    I'm looking for a test booster to use while on cycle that directly raises libido. lack of libido is the worst side effect of most ph's with me. i'd like to find something that would help with that. i've read a lot of threads about the best otc test booster and things like that but not many that address libido. thanks
    ""
    If you wanna do a cycle of something hormonal that will temporarily interrupt and deplete your normal "day to day" manly feelings, then there's a good chance you'll feel some ups and downs....downs suck!!!....ups rock!!...but solely depending on what are you taking..... is it male friendly or not?...ie: estrogen conversion or not?....DHT conversion or not?..stacking with DHEA/wet compound, etc....there's an intelligent way to carry it out...but IMO...this is where you need to prioritize what means more to you during your cycle....use the sword or use and feel the sword...just my opinion though!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Natty v is on sale at np ceap and it has alpha y. And it's discontinued u til further notice after that Due to name change and a higher capsule count. Maybe a reformukation to make it more of an everyday product not just pre workout and pre sex

Works very well
    alpha yohimbine is the best form. I used it a couple times and like it, plus being on sale is a nice pull too.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

9. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

alpha yohimbine is the best form. I used it a couple times and like it, plus being on sale is a nice pull too.
    Glad you enjoyed it man. Makes it worth all the time I put into it

10. Ive heard good things about alpha yohimbine as well

11. I'm putting the pistol to my temple now...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Libido Booster?
    By Eagleman003 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-13-2015, 10:32 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 10:56 AM
  3. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 11:37 AM
  4. Test Booster on Cycle ?? for Libido
    By DaveMcNaul in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 11:16 AM
  5. icariin-test booster,libido booster or both?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 11:25 AM