best libido booster while on cycle

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for a test booster to use while on cycle that directly raises libido. lack of libido is the worst side effect of most ph's with me. i'd like to find something that would help with that. i've read a lot of threads about the best otc test booster and things like that but not many that address libido. thanks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
heard good things about recourse

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Look into CEL PCT Assist (for on cycle use, yes). Works WONDERS for libido.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into AI's Perform if your looking for libido enhancer.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Only thing to ensure libido, is using test, or DHT. I've heard great things about both ;)

You can always add AndroHard as a DHT precursor. Other than that, it's just a shot in the dark since sups effect everyone fairly differently in the libido department.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
was also thinking to order a d-plex clone and add it to my next cycle as i hear it's pretty good for libido

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
Only thing to ensure libido, is using test, or DHT. I've heard great things about both ;)

You can always add AndroHard as a DHT precursor. Other than that, it's just a shot in the dark since sups effect everyone fairly differently in the libido department.
i was able to procure some d-plex. i think i'll add it as it is a dht derivative and i have read that it really helps with libido. i'll post my whole cycle in a different thread. thanks

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You really shouldn't be worried about test boosters on cycle. Your levels are suppose to be low. Try clomid or maca

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
You really shouldn't be worried about test boosters on cycle. Your levels are suppose to be low. Try clomid or maca
if it was just low test and not low libido i'd be ok with it. my girlfriend and i however have a problem with low libido..

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if it was just low test and not low libido i'd be ok with it. my girlfriend and i however have a problem with low libido..

Good luck with trying, it is very difficult to pull off without HCG bro, which I wont get into here though.

Mike

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formula-X and HGHPro for natural products.

But as CriticalBench is right, it's going to be difficult to do this without HCG.

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
If you're already on cycle, I just add some stanodrol or mentabolan

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive taken recourse once before and it is a really good product.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fadogia and maca should help big time.

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
Ment increases libido? most 19nor derivatives crush libido?
It actually aromatizes so the libido boost may come from the estrogen. Anecdotally is does work.

If the OP is already running test, then this won't help much. OTOH, if he is running test, then he "should" not have libido issues.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like Mike mentioned, hCG (not HCG as often mistaken) is your best bet and you can also throw in some Yohimbine. Yohimbine has studies showing its effectiviness to enhance libido and increases blood flow directly to the external genitalia.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Maca high dose as well as 2000-3000 tribulus, yes I know not the best for raising test but always gives me a libido boost.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Faldogia and tribulus

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
Like Mike mentioned, hCG (not HCG as often mistaken) is your best bet and you can also throw in some Yohimbine. Yohimbine has studies showing its effectiviness to enhance libido and increases blood flow directly to the external genitalia.
what's the difference between the two?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what's the difference between the two?
Just proper capitalization! :D Many people capitalize the whole thing which is actually wrong. Sorry, it was petty but I see it ALL the time and just wanted to point it out.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
thanks. i see it all over the internet as a diet miracle drug.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
It actually aromatizes so the libido boost may come from the estrogen. Anecdotally is does work.

If the OP is already running test, then this won't help much. OTOH, if he is running test, then he "should" not have libido issues.
i'm not running test. was thinking to run an epi cycle which i know is disaster for my libido. i decided against it and started a ultradrol cycle instead. i have an extra bottle of andromass so i'm working that in to it as well. 1 bottle of mass on it's own really isn't enough. might as well use it with the ultradrol. my girlfriend is doing an internship overseas so libido isn't a concern at the moment. thanks for all the help everyone.
one day i will get to pinning test

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
A solid 4-DHEA product would raise libido and decrease lethargy.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
agreed, plus it has literature to support it.
Natty v is on sale at np ceap and it has alpha y. And it's discontinued u til further notice after that Due to name change and a higher capsule count. Maybe a reformukation to make it more of an everyday product not just pre workout and pre sex

Works very well

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for a test booster to use while on cycle that directly raises libido. lack of libido is the worst side effect of most ph's with me. i'd like to find something that would help with that. i've read a lot of threads about the best otc test booster and things like that but not many that address libido. thanks
""
If you wanna do a cycle of something hormonal that will temporarily interrupt and deplete your normal "day to day" manly feelings, then there's a good chance you'll feel some ups and downs....downs suck!!!....ups rock!!...but solely depending on what are you taking..... is it male friendly or not?...ie: estrogen conversion or not?....DHT conversion or not?..stacking with DHEA/wet compound, etc....there's an intelligent way to carry it out...but IMO...this is where you need to prioritize what means more to you during your cycle....use the sword or use and feel the sword...just my opinion though!!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natty v is on sale at np ceap and it has alpha y. And it's discontinued u til further notice after that Due to name change and a higher capsule count. Maybe a reformukation to make it more of an everyday product not just pre workout and pre sex

Works very well
alpha yohimbine is the best form. I used it a couple times and like it, plus being on sale is a nice pull too.

Awards
Ive heard good things about alpha yohimbine as well

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'm putting the pistol to my temple now...