- 03-09-2012, 08:23 PM
- 03-09-2012, 08:24 PM
03-09-2012, 08:26 PM
Thanks again Cooper ... can always count on your expertise,,, out of curiosity,, other than peptides, what else releases gh?Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
03-09-2012, 08:33 PM
03-09-2012, 08:34 PM
03-09-2012, 08:38 PM
03-09-2012, 09:48 PM
I don't think I've ever read that BCAA should be taken on an empty stomach. If anything I've read to dose them 45min post meal to elevate the uptake of nutrients. I think the empty stomach thing might be a misunderstanding do to the fact that many (currently myself included) dose them mid day on a semi empty stomach to keep protein intake elevated while reducing calories consumed. Its also been mentioned to dose them pre cardio if your doing so in a fasted state.
If I'm not mistaken Lucine on its own can trigger a bit of insulin release. Please correct me if I'm wrong on all fronts.
Great thread BTW.
03-09-2012, 10:20 PM
Earlier in the thread I mentioned that bcaa's needed insulin for absorption,,,, I was talking about individual ff aminos,,, not bcaa'sOriginally Posted by lonewolf0420
03-09-2012, 10:21 PM
Bcaa's behave a bit differently from some of what I've read,,, but I have A LOT more reading to doOriginally Posted by grngoloco
03-09-2012, 11:38 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By hardknock in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2010, 02:05 AM
- By tsantsa in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-26-2010, 05:43 PM
- By u571 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2009, 07:34 AM
- By Kristofer68SS in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-23-2008, 05:57 PM
- By Buffgammaman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-22-2008, 06:58 PM