Need some advice on new stack...

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
I need a good stack before I cut with clen for the summer. Thinking about doing anabeta for the first time with some alpha-t2. I loved alpha-t2 and erase so I figured I needed to give anabeta a try. I've been off erase for about 3 weeks now and used it in my last pct. Do I need to throw in erase with anabeta if I'm gyno sensitive? I know anabeta is anabolic and can increase testosterone I just really don't wanna take any chances on my prexisiting peanut size gyno getting larger. Other supps I'm using will be BCAA's, protein, kre-alkalyn, glutamine, pre-workout..the basics.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Anabeta really shouldn't affect gyno. Drop glutamine, replace kre-alk with mono when finished, pick up some beta-alanine.

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
I actually just got some beta-alanine and kre-alk I respond well too, mono gives me horrible bloating. I've never really heard of anyone being affected by Anabeta badly but just thought id ask. Excited to try it for the first time.

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
I'm planning on running anabeta/alpha-t2 followed up by some erase. If i start my clen cycle while on erase do you think that would be too much? or safe for that matter