Intimidate

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 nothing to report. Keep you guys posted!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I highly doubt your even taking the product. Knowing you strange hate towards Vaughn and iforce I wouldn't be surprised if your gonna give it a fake bad review.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I highly doubt your even taking the product. Knowing you strange hate towards Vaughn and iforce I wouldn't be surprised if your gonna give it a fake bad review.
I don't hate him or iforce. Just to make that clear. Don't put words in my mouth. Stay tuned for my review:)

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well sorry bid but it sure comes off that way.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Spent plenty of $ with them. Some good and some bad. Freedom of speech. Take the good with the bad brother.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish you were taking it, but we both know you're not.

Please post a picture of you holding the bottle and a spoon, or the bottle and a hand written note...

Until then, this log is BS

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I wish you were taking it, but we both know you're not.

Please post a picture of you holding the bottle and a spoon, or the bottle and a hand written note...

Until then, this log is BS
Your in for a big surprise. This could be your best review of all time......... Or your worst. Give me a few.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your in for a big surprise. This could be your best review of all time......... Or your worst. Give me a few.

I honestly do hope you give the product a chance. I believe this run will change your mind on Intimidate. If you do prove to actually use the product, I'd love to get you an extra product so you can give it a full 8 week run.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can I talk crap Vaughn then do a review so I can get a bottle as well ? Haha

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I honestly do hope you give the product a chance. I believe this run will change your mind on Intimidate. If you do prove to actually use the product, I'd love to get you an extra product so you can give it a full 8 week run.

image-1519128502.jpg

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can I talk crap Vaughn then do a review so I can get a bottle as well ? Haha

Well I'm glad to see you do have the product, but I will remain a bit skeptical. Seems like $70 sure is an easy way to "log" a product/company that you love to bash, just so you CAN give bad results, even if you're seeing great results.

Best of luck with your cycle, glad you got 2 bottles so you can run it for 8 weeks.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
That's definitely not my style. If it works I'm simply happy to promote it like I do with other supplements. I have no issues with spending my money well. I like to invest it in good solid products. I force let me down with tropinal.. I'm done with it. So I'm skeptical as well with this. Fair?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just confused WHY you would buy the product, yet continue to bash it while it's in transit to your house.

As I said, best of luck with your cycle. Take 1/day right before bed.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Things just escalated to a stupid level. Whatever. Look at the bright side.... I bought it and I will do everything to make it happen. If it let's me down. I will let you know. If it works I will also give it a good review. Things need to get spiced up every once in a while around here anyway. Day 1 tonight.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
Interesting thread is interesting. Subbed!

I will be taking dose #9 of Intimidate tonight. Had another great workout this morning (and a great night's sleep last night). Am really looking forward to getting deeper into the cycle. Love it so far, though.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting thread is interesting. Subbed!

I will be taking dose #9 of Intimidate tonight. Had another great workout this morning (and a great night's sleep last night). Am really looking forward to getting deeper into the cycle. Love it so far, though.
You're just about to hit the "Intimidate stride" as we call it. 1-1.5 more weeks = GAINS!

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
I'll take the second bottle off your hands if you see no results after the first month. :)

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 nothing to report. Keep you guys posted!
OP. Your a dick. A huge, meaty, mean, ruthless dick. But your entertaining...and for that reason... I respect that ;). Good to see your running this log. I am HIGHLY looking forward to this. Take your intimidate with the spoon. I found it enhances the results tremendously. Keep us posted. Just anxious to see what you say, because, your subconcious leading into this has the mindset of a poodle taking a leak on a fire hydrant and the fire hydrant being intimidate/iForce and the poodle being you...So it should be interesting.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
OP. Your a dick. A huge, meaty, mean, ruthless dick. But your entertaining...and for that reason... I respect that ;). Good to see your running this log. I am HIGHLY looking forward to this. Take your intimidate with the spoon. I found it enhances the results tremendously. Keep us posted. Just anxious to see what you say, because, your subconcious leading into this has the mindset of a poodle taking a leak on a fire hydrant and the fire hydrant being intimidate/iForce and the poodle being you...So it should be interesting.
Your flattery will not get you any brownie points with me and I really do appreciate all my I force fans out there! I salute you with my favorite finger. Last night didn't sleep that well not blaming intimidate. I think the dark chocolate at 78% had something to do with it. Anyway I did have a good hard on this morning...... so it could be a step in the right direction. Tonight is pill # 2 and a off night from my gym. We need to have a Oscar night here on AM for the best topics and subjects and stories awards.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Def subbed. Funny as people on here. Lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your flattery will not get you any brownie points with me and I really do appreciate all my I force fans out there! I salute you with my favorite finger. Last night didn't sleep that well not blaming intimidate. I think the dark chocolate at 78% had something to do with it. Anyway I did have a good hard on this morning...... so it could be a step in the right direction. Tonight is pill # 2 and a off night from my gym. We need to have a Oscar night here on AM for the best topics and subjects and stories awards.
Lmao.. is intimidate all you taking?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Lmao.. is intimidate all you taking?
I have 2 bottles of erase pro which I didn't start. I'm gonna just stick with intimidate...... So there's no finger pointing. Keep in mine I have my staples, and I do take craze on work out days.

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
For comparison sake have you taken any other forms of DAA in the past?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Yes, testforce2...which I liked a lot. Im also a big time fan of PES and the whole line up especially Anabeta.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 2 bottles of erase pro which I didn't start. I'm gonna just stick with intimidate...... So there's no finger pointing. Keep in mine I have my staples, and I do take craze on work out days.
Ok fair enough. Cool. Looking forward on seeing how it treats you. Lol true, especially how h getting attacked on here. Any before and after pics?

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, but I should.
Before and after pics def help out, but sometimes it is hard to notice a drastic change in 4 weeks with supplements, illegal anabolics, etc. 8 weeks would be optimal imo for before and after pics to really tell a story.

Mike

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd for entertainment, as well as final non bias opinion.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd for entertainment, as well as final non bias opinion.
I'm not completely sold on the OP's opinion being non bias as he has been bashing the product and straight up trolling prior to ever using it

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I don't disagree, but hopefully he will after giving it some time.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Interesting what was said about sleeping on intimidate. Fell asleep at 10pm but woke up around 3:30am and was wide awake. I tried to fall back to sleep and finally did at 5:30 this morning, and back up at 8:00 and feeling tired. Hitting the gym in the afternoon follow up later. Only day 2 on. Patience is my virtue for 8 weeks. Gonna check my weight. My goals with this supplement is to increase in strength, hardening and lean up. Not looking to gain any major weight. My goals are simple. I will keep the diet in check and cheat a little on the weekend. I'm not preparing for a contest so I'll let the mirror be the judge .

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in for this. I don't know anyone in the UK who has used NMDA or products with it in so may as well follow a log. :)

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I am in for this. I don't know anyone in the UK who has used NMDA or products with it in so may as well follow a log. :)
Thanks Ben:) Glad to see you made the ride!

steppinRazor

Awards
def. subbed for all of the reasons posted above..and im starting my intimidate tonight as well

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subbed here for sure!!!

this oughtta be good if you're honest it may be the best thing you have taken to date

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting what was said about sleeping on intimidate. Fell asleep at 10pm but woke up around 3:30am and was wide awake. I tried to fall back to sleep and finally did at 5:30 this morning, and back up at 8:00 and feeling tired. Hitting the gym in the afternoon follow up later. Only day 2 on. Patience is my virtue for 8 weeks. Gonna check my weight. My goals with this supplement is to increase in strength, hardening and lean up. Not looking to gain any major weight. My goals are simple. I will keep the diet in check and cheat a little on the weekend. I'm not preparing for a contest so I'll let the mirror be the judge .
It was the 3rd or 4th day for me when I started noticing better sleep. Wait just a tad longer bro!

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mission- my first week sleep was improved but I take melatonin on workout nights so it wasnt that I slept faster, but it felt deeper to me and more efficient sleep.

week 2 my muscles seemed a tad bit harder
week 3 this past week im stronger in the gym and im 13 weeks out, in my fist contest prep.