AX Advanced PCT vs. DAA or NMDA

  1. New Member
    SXIPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    92142
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    91.39%

    AX Advanced PCT vs. DAA or NMDA


    I am an old guy, 48, looking to boost my Testosterone. I have never done a cycle.....of anything. So is Advanced PCT not at option at this point? Should I just go with DAA or Intimidate?

    Thanks

  2. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576688
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    87.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    AX Advanced PCT would be a good intro product to see how well you respond to the product.
    DAA can raise natural testosterone but people tend to forget it's not a huge rise in test.
    it is an increase though and a proven increase when the proper dose is used.

    i'd go with the AX advanced pct and follow the dosing protocol suggested (3 caps per day, I'd go with 2 in the am, 1 in the pm to optimize the pills and your natural hormone timing)
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  3. Advanced Member
    warsteiner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    44
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    1662
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    40.09%

    There's nothing wrong with using any of those products but at your age I would go with DS Triazole.

    DAA/Intimidate are great products that have human trials to back up their test boosting abilities (or at least DAA does) but both of these will also raise estrogen so you would also need to use a 2nd product like Erase to reduce the estrogen. AX Advanced PCT has some good reviews from people using it as part of a PCT but AFAIK there isn't any blood work to show how much test is raised.

    DS Triazole has a LOT of blood work showing that it raises test AND reduces estrogen. As you are in your 40's (as I am) a product that raises test and reduces estrogen not only gives your libido a big boost but it also carries over to the gym.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Eizbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    2627
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    35.53%

    Hard-FX is the choice, if you are afraid of increased e.levels with DAA, as the 7-MF helps controlling the potential increased estro from DAA... No need to buy two product when you get all in one with this one.
  5. Advanced Member
    warsteiner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    44
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    1662
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    40.09%

    Does Hard-Fx contain Sodium DAA or just bulk DAA?
  6. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,686
    Rep Power
    6897332
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    73.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    DAA is the best of the 3 imo.
  7. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Daa is a solid choice along with nmda that is in intimidate which has gotten consistently positive feedback.
  8. Advanced Member
    th3futur3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    4895
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    24.88%

    Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post
    I am an old guy, 48, looking to boost my Testosterone. I have never done a cycle.....of anything. So is Advanced PCT not at option at this point? Should I just go with DAA or Intimidate?

    Thanks
    In all honesty...I would just invest in 8 weeks of Intimidate. The results/feedback have been bar none and people are loving it and can not stop commenting on how it surpasses DAA. If money is tight then DAA would be a great choice!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  9. Elite Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,151
    Rep Power
    2276492
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    19.05%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    In all honesty...I would just invest in 8 weeks of Intimidate. The results/feedback have been bar none and people are loving it and can not stop commenting on how it surpasses DAA. If money is tight then DAA would be a great choice!
    So in my case- money is never an issue and I see great results from DAA. I keep reading reviews of Intimidate, and I keep asking myself if it can really be that much better than DAA. I'm inclined to try it myself, but I just haven't read a lot about NMDA compared to DAA to feel comfortable. So the question is (paging Mr Cooper) whether the benefits and gains are that much better, if you already respond well to DAA?
  10. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576688
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    87.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    So in my case- money is never an issue and I see great results from DAA. I keep reading reviews of Intimidate, and I keep asking myself if it can really be that much better than DAA. I'm inclined to try it myself, but I just haven't read a lot about NMDA compared to DAA to feel comfortable. So the question is (paging Mr Cooper) whether the benefits and gains are that much better, if you already respond well to DAA?
    not mr cooper but nmda has been around for a bit and has been in a muscle warfare product for some time with limited positive reviews.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  11. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,686
    Rep Power
    6897332
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    73.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    So in my case- money is never an issue and I see great results from DAA. I keep reading reviews of Intimidate, and I keep asking myself if it can really be that much better than DAA. I'm inclined to try it myself, but I just haven't read a lot about NMDA compared to DAA to feel comfortable. So the question is (paging Mr Cooper) whether the benefits and gains are that much better, if you already respond well to DAA?
    NMDA

    Pros
    -If DAA -> NMDA conversion mediates some of the increase in T production, than having a potent NMDA source may be more efficient.
    -Smaller doses
    -Less potential for GI issues
    Cons
    -Doesn't act at the testes directly
    -Has lower BBB permeability
    -Lack of human studies
    -Less known safety profile

    DAA

    Pros
    -Human study
    -Cheap
    -Higher BBB permeability
    -Boosts T activity at testes

    Cons
    -Higher potential for aromatization
    -Larger doses necessary. Insoluble in bulk form and tastes poor



    Those are my thoughts. In the end, I think you will experience very similar results with both. It ultimately comes down to the scientific community's lack of knowledge on the DAA -> NMDA conversion rate in the brain.
  12. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018892
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    not mr cooper but nmda has been around for a bit and has been in a muscle warfare product for some time with limited positive reviews.
    This is actually semi-false to be honest.


    They introduced the compound in name, and that's it. Look at the prop blend they put it into!

    35mg
    D-Aspartic Acid, N-methyl-d-aspartic acid
    So, knowing what we know about prop blends, the HIGHEST possible dose of NMDA in this product is 17.5mg. That being said, the product has next to no positive reviews, so its PRETTY obvious the dosing of the NMDA in this product is no higher than any other DAA product. NMDA can be a natural byproduct of all DAA raws, so technically any company selling DAA could claim there is NMDA at an undisclosed dose in there.


    If anyone has a sealed bottle of Muscle Warfare product, i'd love to get it tested.
  13. Elite Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,151
    Rep Power
    2276492
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    19.05%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Thanks guys. I think considering I see great results from DAA and I like to be a little conservative, I'll probably stick with that for the time being.
  14. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,686
    Rep Power
    6897332
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    73.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    ^Considering price points, I wouldn't be surprised if that blend was 99.9% DAA. I mean, 35mg?
  15. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018892
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    ^Considering price points, I wouldn't be surprised if that blend was 99.9% DAA. I mean, 35mg?

    ding ding ding...someone understands! $10/kg...or $7000/kg....hmmmm

  16. Advanced Member
    th3futur3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    4895
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    24.88%

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Thanks guys. I think considering I see great results from DAA and I like to be a little conservative, I'll probably stick with that for the time being.
    Respectable outlook. Keep posted to reviews and feedback and if later down the road you are convinced by NMDA and ready to take action...contact any of us reps would love to help you out!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  17. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    NMDA

    Pros
    -If DAA -> NMDA conversion mediates some of the increase in T production, than having a potent NMDA source may be more efficient.
    -Smaller doses
    -Less potential for GI issues
    Cons
    -Doesn't act at the testes directly
    -Has lower BBB permeability
    -Lack of human studies
    -Less known safety profile

    DAA

    Pros
    -Human study
    -Cheap
    -Higher BBB permeability
    -Boosts T activity at testes

    Cons
    -Higher potential for aromatization
    -Larger doses necessary. Insoluble in bulk form and tastes poor



    Those are my thoughts. In the end, I think you will experience very similar results with both. It ultimately comes down to the scientific community's lack of knowledge on the DAA -> NMDA conversion rate in the brain.
    Good list bro, i'm just going to take both to hit my balls and brain at the same time!

    In all seriousness, DAA boosts my libido great, and if thats all I wanted, I would prolly just buy bulk daa and run it. Intimidate has actually helped me everywhere else though. It boosts my libido roughly the same that i can recall, but gives me tremendous sleep and my workouts/strength have been far superior. I am in my 2nd wee of 8, running the raw powder for 4 weeks, then a bottle of intimidate. The raw tastes damn good lol. I actually enjoy drinking my raw nmda!

    Mike
  18. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576688
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    87.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    ^Considering price points, I wouldn't be surprised if that blend was 99.9% DAA. I mean, 35mg?
    very solid point.
    I just remember their being nmda in the mw product, I didn't look into the profile, all of the products seemed more ad based promo than a real focus on r&d.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NMDA bulk?
    By bkprice in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-08-2012, 05:10 PM
  2. How's everyone's NMDA cycle going?
    By JonRubio in forum Supplements
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 05:07 PM
  3. Cissus as an NMDA antagonist
    By iambatman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 03:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in