Ephedrine effects on asthma?

capn crunch

capn crunch

Awards
Hello I have been reading more and more on this site And you helped me before so I'm here again. I saw the product Ephedrine I looked it up and it said it helps with asthma (I have asthma) I take Albuterol in an inhaler I take it once everyday but some times up to 4-5 Just depends on what crap is in the air or how much physical activity I do so if this can help that would be great

My questions are
1. Does it help a lot, kinda, not really, or am i asking about the wrong product?(I ask this because I see alot of people that are cutting use it so if there's a diff. please tell me)

2. Will it effect my Albuterol
3. How does it help with wight lose
4. Does it have side effects
5. How long can I take it And how should I take it or will that be on the box/bottle
6. What are good bands

Pharaoh

Awards
Hello I have been reading more and more on this site And you helped me before so I'm here again. I saw the product Ephedrine I looked it up and it said it helps with asthma (I have asthma) I take Albuterol in an inhaler I take it once everyday but some times up to 4-5 Just depends on what crap is in the air or how much physical activity I do so if this can help that would be great

My questions are
1. Does it help a lot, kinda, not really, or am i asking about the wrong product?(I ask this because I see alot of people that are cutting use it so if there's a diff. please tell me)

2. Will it effect my Albuterol
3. How does it help with wight lose
4. Does it have side effects
5. How long can I take it And how should I take it or will that be on the box/bottle
6. What are good bands
I have asthma not nearly as bad as you from the sounds of it but ephedrine only helped a little bit for me

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
random question kind of on the same tanget though.

will ephedra help with the regular old seasonal allergy conjestion? I want to think yes, not that i need another justification to get some once it is back in stock in stores, but killing two birds with one stone would be nice :)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking an inhaled corticosteroid?

Ephedrine is a beta-2 agonist just like albuterol. The only difference is that ephedrine isnt directly targeting your airways like the albuterol so you will have some effect, but theres no telling how much. You will also get side effects like increased heart rate and maybe some jitters with the added bonus of more energy. You will also build up a tolerance to it after a while so it wont work forever.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never did a damn thing for me for asthma. My albuterol and ipratropium bromide works wonders though!

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Never did a damn thing for me for asthma. My albuterol and ipratropium bromide works wonders though!
My brother asthma. It's funny I was reading on bronkaid...and I went and looked to see if my brother had any ephedrine haha fail :/...