Ephedrine effects on asthma? - AnabolicMinds.com

Ephedrine effects on asthma?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Ephedrine effects on asthma?

Hello I have been reading more and more on this site And you helped me before so I'm here again. I saw the product Ephedrine I looked it up and it said it helps with asthma (I have asthma) I take Albuterol in an inhaler I take it once everyday but some times up to 4-5 Just depends on what crap is in the air or how much physical activity I do so if this can help that would be great

My questions are
    1. Does it help a lot, kinda, not really, or am i asking about the wrong product?(I ask this because I see alot of people that are cutting use it so if there's a diff. please tell me)

2. Will it effect my Albuterol
    3. How does it help with wight lose
    4. Does it have side effects
    5. How long can I take it And how should I take it or will that be on the box/bottle
    6. What are good bands

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by capn crunch View Post
    Hello I have been reading more and more on this site And you helped me before so I'm here again. I saw the product Ephedrine I looked it up and it said it helps with asthma (I have asthma) I take Albuterol in an inhaler I take it once everyday but some times up to 4-5 Just depends on what crap is in the air or how much physical activity I do so if this can help that would be great

My questions are
    1. Does it help a lot, kinda, not really, or am i asking about the wrong product?(I ask this because I see alot of people that are cutting use it so if there's a diff. please tell me)

2. Will it effect my Albuterol
    3. How does it help with wight lose
    4. Does it have side effects
    5. How long can I take it And how should I take it or will that be on the box/bottle
    6. What are good bands
    I have asthma not nearly as bad as you from the sounds of it but ephedrine only helped a little bit for me
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

random question kind of on the same tanget though.

will ephedra help with the regular old seasonal allergy conjestion? I want to think yes, not that i need another justification to get some once it is back in stock in stores, but killing two birds with one stone would be nice
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh

I have asthma not nearly as bad as you from the sounds of it but ephedrine only helped a little bit for me
    Thanks
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Are you taking an inhaled corticosteroid?

Ephedrine is a beta-2 agonist just like albuterol. The only difference is that ephedrine isnt directly targeting your airways like the albuterol so you will have some effect, but theres no telling how much. You will also get side effects like increased heart rate and maybe some jitters with the added bonus of more energy. You will also build up a tolerance to it after a while so it wont work forever.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Never did a damn thing for me for asthma. My albuterol and ipratropium bromide works wonders though!
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Never did a damn thing for me for asthma. My albuterol and ipratropium bromide works wonders though!
    My brother asthma. It's funny I was reading on bronkaid...and I went and looked to see if my brother had any ephedrine haha fail :/...
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. xfactor and asthma
    By shiby1510 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 04:32 PM
  2. The End of Asthma?
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 08:45 PM