DAA....stomach issues....advice needed

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I have been lurking a while and researching DAA supps. Can someone give the name of a product that will give results, but not result in the Hershey squirts? I'm looking at iForce Intimidate, but if there were a more cost effective product, especially in pill/capsule form, that'd be great. Thanks

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I have been lurking a while and researching DAA supps. Can someone give the name of a product that will give results, but not result in the Hershey squirts? I'm looking at iForce Intimidate, but if there were a more cost effective product, especially in pill/capsule form, that'd be great. Thanks
Have you considered taken a DAA-supp with benefits ? Like Hard-FX.. Main ingredient is DAA, teaming up with Forskolin and Fenugreek and 7-MF (AI).. Can't speak for the rest of the reps, but I haven't heard of anyone getting a stomach problem..

Just a thought...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never tried hard FX, but I have had the same issue with certain DAA supplements. 30-40 minutes and I am an upside down volcano. :)

I have had people tell me that Sodium DAA should change that. Havent tried yet to know for certain

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Never tried hard FX, but I have had the same issue with certain DAA supplements. 30-40 minutes and I am an upside down volcano. :)

I have had people tell me that Sodium DAA should change that. Havent tried yet to know for certain
I think it's up to each individual.

I took TCF-1 (which is Sodium DAA) and have most of the time light case of diarrhea around 1.5h after taking it on an empty stomach (and that was after having my morning routine sh*t in first 5 minutes of waking up).

1st day after stop taking TCF-1 I didn't have runs anymore.

I'm still puzzled by reading that aspartam is a neurotoxic yet DAA is just a D form of L-aspartic acid that is part of aspartam.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
NMDA> DAA...stop crapping...start capping...buy iForce Intimidate today!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try dividing the 3g's up...like 1.5 in the morning....1.5 in the pm (or 2+2 caps if using SNS capped DAA ;)....or try putting all 3g's in your intra drink (if you use one), then sip over the course of the workout...BOOM!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Try dividing the 3g's up...like 1.5 in the morning....1.5 in the pm (or 2+2 caps if using SNS capped DAA ;)....or try putting all 3g's in your intra drink (if you use one), then sip over the course of the workout...BOOM!

I like that idea... Try it out and see if it works for you.. You're always welcome back to answer on how it went!

About Hard-FX:
I can't guarantee that it will be stomach issue free, since we all respond differently.. But I have honestly never heard anyone complaining about stomach issue with Hard-FX... Just with pure DAA...

I have also heard good experiences from people using DAA-chelate with the stomach issue.. You might wanna look into that as welll .. Not sure which brands who carries it actually.. Just some side info :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try dividing the 3g's up...like 1.5 in the morning....1.5 in the pm <insert shameless plug>
I agree with the first part of his response. Patrick Arnold said he would just throw it in water and drink it over a longer duration to get the same effect from powdered versions.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with the first part of his response. Patrick Arnold said he would just throw it in water and drink it over a longer duration to get the same effect from powdered versions.
haha, ah man, I thought I slipped that in there with stealth like precision...no?
:paranoid:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope PES will make a DAA product and some point so I can make recommendations in this thread like everyone else. :p

J_Dieter

Awards
I had the same issue to be honest and what helped me was taking the DAA, than having a decent sized carb meal about 45 minutes later. Not too many problems after that.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
If you want capped....sns is solid, haven't tried iforce's product yet but reviews were good. Split your doses up, should be fine.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have recently seen the light and highly recommend any DAA product by Taurus Nutrition. ;)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

woodbear

Awards
I ve tried 3 daa products, i actually took nutracores for 14 days until i realized it caused my diarrea, not something i ate .... Gains where awsome though, but i have given up daa, i always end up with farts that easily turned into accidents... The day i had to throw my undies at work and continue going commando for the rest of the day, fearing every oncoming fart, i figured out, not worth it!
2 off my buddies get real volcano ****s too, but one handles it fine, he got all ours cheap as"sh*t"...;-)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I ve tried 3 daa products, i actually took nutracores for 14 days until i realized it caused my diarrea, not something i ate .... Gains where awsome though, but i have given up daa, i always end up with farts that easily turned into accidents... The day i had to throw my undies at work and continue going commando for the rest of the day, fearing every oncoming fart, i figured out, not worth it!
2 off my buddies get real volcano ****s too, but one handles it fine, he got all ours cheap as"sh*t"...;-)
Lol...I just finished southlands recourse that has 3 g of daa per dose, no issues at all.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I hope PES will make a DAA product and some point so I can make recommendations in this thread like everyone else. :p
Just recommend AX while you're waiting on PES making a DAA!

J/K ;D

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
I've tried two different brands of DAA both powdered....And i've had some stomach problems with my current one...AI...

I don't know if its the DAA for sure but it started about the same time I began taking it soooo.....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I stopped the powdered DAA yesterday for the first time in about 3 months....want to see if its the cause of my intermittent GI issues....I have a feeling it is....gonna keep taking the powdered individual aminos on an empty stomach though.....