Big question for AH,AB,AD

Griz15

Awards
Well me and my girl had sex.. unprotected. 30 seconds max and i pulled out before even a feeling and i also took a piss twice before to clear pre cum. Also AH,AB,AD does lower fertility i think.. correct me if im wrong but would that help in any case make sure there is no way of a pregnancy haha. Also, i know the worries of unprotected sex, it was just the heat of the moment lol.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
eh... it *can* lower fertility, but many guys on cycle of heavier duty compounds have gotten their partner pregnant.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well me and my girl had sex.. unprotected. 30 seconds max and i pulled out before even a feeling and i also took a piss twice before to clear pre cum. Also AH,AB,AD does lower fertility i think.. correct me if im wrong but would that help in any case make sure there is no way of a pregnancy haha. Also, i know the worries of unprotected sex, it was just the heat of the moment lol.
What did you do for the other 25 seconds :)

Scuba Steveo

Awards
There's a question somewhere in there?

But, yeah, your girlfriend is definitely pregnant.

Griz15

Awards
Lol sorry i was a bit tired when this was made. But i didn't even pre cum bit im pretty sure it's all good. Thanks anyway

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Uhm, my wife thought pulling out was an effective means of birth control until her best friend got pregnant. They are from Russia and apparently get 18th century catholic sex education courses in Russia. When young, seems like chicks can get prego right before it even goes in.

Rather than sweat it out and write about on here, how about morning after pill if really concerned about unwanted pregnancy.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been goin 4 years now with the wife doing the pull out and pray system and no baby, but no worries as long as shes on top she can't get pregnant, it's gravity, can't beat science.