Any suggestions on what I should try?

theotherguy

Awards
I have tried Jack3D, NOxplode, Assualt, NanoVapor, ***'s Ravage, 1.M.R. and it seems like nothing is giving me the pump and focus and muscle build that everyone else is. Any ideas what I should try or do?

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
GAT Nitraflex, AppNut Lit-Up, maximize v2, and Hemavol goes well with all of these.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
LitUp, Maximixe V2/intense, Hemavol, Biopulse Madness, and Beast Mode are some of my favs

sepulvd

sepulvd

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I always like white flood by controlled labs

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had my first dose of Lit-Up today and really had a great workout. Also enjoyed the effects of White Flood. Both gave a great pump, biceps were pumped and full and I only did shoulders today.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For pumps and such, def look into hemavol; not only increasing NO, but also increases plasma volume. All the top NO boosting ingredients at maxed out dosages, doesn't get much better than that with a ton of great, positive reviews.

Mike

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another +1 for Hemavol/Maximizev2 (or Intense now)!

At first I didn't feel like I was getting anything from it, but my last two workouts and tweaked doseages have made me feel like an animal!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another +1 for Hemavol/Maximizev2 (or Intense now)!

At first I didn't feel like I was getting anything from it, but my last two workouts and tweaked doseages have made me feel like an animal!
Glad to hear that man! What did you do different?

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
For pumps and such, def look into hemavol; not only increasing NO, but also increases plasma volume. All the top NO boosting ingredients at maxed out dosages, doesn't get much better than that with a ton of great, positive reviews.

Mike
Jupp, iForce Hemavol have great reviews behind it, all confirming the awesome pumps! So if pump is your main focus, go with it! If not, try and combine it with other PWOs to achieve your goal. (As Hemavol is stim-free)

Ultra Reps is another stimfree product which greatly enhances the endurance and recovery, also have great stack option... Just thinking of stacking the awesome pump from Hemavol with the increased endurance/recovery from UltraReps makes me wanna go out and lift some metal!! ;)

SuperSize from AX is a pump/zone-in PWO, been quite some Vs. between Craze and SuperSize, some hail Craze, some hail SuperSize.. Can't comment much more about Craze since I haven't tried it, but SuperSize does really delivery what I need for an awesome workout! So if you're interested, check out www.AthleticXtreme.com or head over to Nutraplanet.com, who currently have a really good price on it!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear that man! What did you do different?
When I first got it I started w/ 1 scoop of each and didn't feel anything. Then I tried 2 Hemavol 1 Maximize. Still nothing. Then 2 Hemavol 1.5 Maximize... maybe a lil something. Then I tried 2 of each and could definitely feel it then... a little too much lol. About 2/3 of the way into my workout I got that watery mouth "I just might puke" feeling and I had to drink some water to make it go away but I was tearing **** up. Thinking 2 Hemavol/1.5-1.75 Maximize is what is right for me. The pump feeling was the best yet and it stuck with me for awhile and into the the next day (today! Guessing agmatine to blame there ;) )!

Good stuff! Glad it finally kicked in I was getting sad!