BSN Nitrix Feedback

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any1 used it? Been wanting to give a shot for a bit now. Found a bottle for a decent deal I may snag, but only if I can get some solid feedback one it.

Thx.

Profion

Awards
i actually had good results on nitrix! all day veiny

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Keep your wallet fat and juicy and pass.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i ran the original mass stack from bsn back in the day and nitrix, though expensive, def kept the vascularity going on strong...i was considering giving it another try, or wb2

Profion

Awards
Id say try it, you aint gonna die! and ull know if its something your going to use further on or just skip

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i just couldnt stand taking 9 pills a day...very chalky

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Those 9 pills a day are not huge at all.
I grabbed a bottle, I'll use after my wb2.

To be honest I'm not a fan of wb2.

Glad to at least some positive feedback on Nitrix.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yeah their not big but just trying to remember to take 3pills 3x daily, i always forget

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
i ran the original mass stack from bsn back in the day and nitrix, though expensive, def kept the vascularity going on strong...i was considering giving it another try, or wb2
How long did it take nitrix to kick in 4 u?

Profion

Awards
How long did it take nitrix to kick in 4 u?
I freaking love nitrix :D it took me about 3-4-5 days before i started to see improvement on vascularity! i also felt strength gains those started at week 2.. Vascularity and strength just goes upwards untill you finish the bottle

I´d say that nitrix is supirior to plasmajet wich i have also tried! and that **** dident do any thing
just looked crazy like some medical box and ate 10pills at once a whole blister :p

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
just a matter of days as long as you dose the 9 caps e/d. nitrix now has a revamped formula

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I freaking love nitrix :D it took me about 3-4-5 days before i started to see improvement on vascularity! i also felt strength gains those started at week 2.. Vascularity and strength just goes upwards untill you finish the bottle

I´d say that nitrix is supirior to plasmajet wich i have also tried! and that **** dident do any thing
just looked crazy like some medical box and ate 10pills at once a whole blister :p
Are u guys seeing pumps or just vascularity?

just a matter of days as long as you dose the 9 caps e/d. nitrix now has a revamped formula
Whats the revamped formula?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
well i was using no xplode as well but vaso was insane...i was also quite lean then too, bsn doesnt get much love anymore but i might consider another run of the new stuff

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
well i was using no xplode as well but vaso was insane...i was also quite lean then too, bsn doesnt get much love anymore but i might consider another run of the new stuff
Yeah vaso only helps if you're super lean :p

I remember being vascular back in the day....

I like BSN personally the N O Xplod, and syntha 6 is solid if ya ask me...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ive been using amino x lately and have used atrophex before as well

Profion

Awards
the new no xplode 2.0 is alot more powerfull!
i remember their endorush! man i was hooked on this RTD

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah BSN is solid...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Unreal pumps, especially with a little bit of carbs in the morning

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Agmatine was pretty legit yes....

Damn I can get pumps pretty decent, but how in the hell can I hold on to em... Get all huge and look in the mirror and I'm looking small.... That's why I turned to nitrix, it's been 2 weeks so far, hoping it picks up week 3. Guess I could try agmatine consistenly as well too, but I want that fullness...

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agmatine was pretty legit yes....

Damn I can get pumps pretty decent, but how in the hell can I hold on to em... Get all huge and look in the mirror and I'm looking small.... That's why I turned to nitrix, it's been 2 weeks so far, hoping it picks up week 3. Guess I could try agmatine consistenly as well too, but I want that fullness...
You'll never really keep the gym pumps all day. not naturally anyway

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and take a gram of agmatine every hour too... Lol it sucks I know. i found taking BCAAs between meals and using rala before carb meals helps me feel more pumped and full. Nothing compared to the feeling I have at the gym tho.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
and take a gram of agmatine every hour too... Lol it sucks I know. i found taking BCAAs between meals and using rala before carb meals helps me feel more pumped and full. Nothing compared to the feeling I have at the gym tho.
Right. I'm going to have to try and invent something lol...
Hate that feeling, like I look like 2 different people.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Right. I'm going to have to try and invent something lol...
Hate that feeling, like I look like 2 different people.
try whiteblood2.....:laughing:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
not yet....im not to the point where i use carbs pre, im thinking of dosing pre bed only

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I will say this about Nitrix... When I took that I could definitely tell a difference in endurance and energy levels.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ohiostate2827 Supplements 12
Nis1 Supplements 9
AaronJP1 Supplement Auction 5
Supplements 6
Billd82 Supplement Auction 0