Female metabolism booster/ fat burner

dpannell85

Awards
In the wake of me buying a **** ton of gear my wife wants something as well anyone have any suggestiions for her that wont be to harsh

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
What works for men works for women. 12.5mg ephedrine + 100mg caffeine for starters.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
My next stack for my women is. Oxyelite pro alpha t2 or( reduction pm) changed upon with shift to the alpha t2.... Thyroid supplements( alpha t2)

Profion

Awards
OEP is just crazy! and i mean it.
Crazy 5-6hours of energy, with sweatting!
mental boost too

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the wake of me buying a **** ton of gear my wife wants something as well anyone have any suggestiions for her that wont be to harsh
Unless she's already relatively lean and just wants to get that bit leaner, she doesn't need a fat burner - her NUTRITION AND TRAINING are the BEST "fat burners" she could utilize!

That said, if she's determined to use SOMEthing, Shred Matrix or Alpha-T2 are great to use.

~Rosie~

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
iForce Dexaprine + tt-33 + a small amount of yohimbine or alpha yohimbine= Fat cell murder.

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
Check out SAN Tight Xtreme Reloaded, it's getting a lot of love on the boards. I can send you some samples if you'd like.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Unless she's already relatively lean and just wants to get that bit leaner, she doesn't need a fat burner - her NUTRITION AND TRAINING are the BEST "fat burners" she could utilize!

That said, if she's determined to use SOMEthing, Shred Matrix or Alpha-T2 are great to use.

~Rosie~
^^^this, I would suggest something very mild for her. Look into DCP/Heat Stack which are both non stims and FatFree which is mild stimmed

dpannell85

Awards
This is her she isnt overweight by any means lol
I guess shes really looking for some extra energy (we have a 2 yr old)
And a little help.chemically :) we both go to gym 5 times a week now that our schedules allow it
Thanks so far for all the help

ForumRunner_20120307_113825.png

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Start easy.. start stim free.. Try Lean FX from Athletic Xtreme..
:)

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Good point. Maybe I jumped to conclusions to soon with the Dexaprine :/...I want to help....not murder haha!

dpannell85

Awards
Thanks man yeh i think thats way more her style
diet and exercise are in check now so.could probaly get what she wanted naturally but who doesnt like a little help

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man yeh i think thats way more her style
diet and exercise are in check now so.could probaly get what she wanted naturally but who doesnt like a little help
Nice! Yeah, some stim-free aid is a good option to start with! In my experience and circles of friends, woman do prefer stim-free over a stimmed product.

However, If she get interested of a stimmed version in the future, she might wanna look up Slim FX from Athletic Xtreme. Just a FYI..