Female metabolism booster/ fat burner
- 03-06-2012, 08:43 PM
- 03-06-2012, 09:01 PM
What works for men works for women. 12.5mg ephedrine + 100mg caffeine for starters.
- 03-06-2012, 09:05 PM
03-06-2012, 09:21 PM
03-06-2012, 10:19 PM
03-06-2012, 10:49 PM
03-06-2012, 11:32 PM
My next stack for my women is. Oxyelite pro alpha t2 or( reduction pm) changed upon with shift to the alpha t2.... Thyroid supplements( alpha t2)
03-07-2012, 04:59 AM
OEP is just crazy! and i mean it.
Crazy 5-6hours of energy, with sweatting!
mental boost too
03-07-2012, 05:08 AM
That said, if she's determined to use SOMEthing, Shred Matrix or Alpha-T2 are great to use.
03-07-2012, 09:44 AM
iForce Dexaprine + tt-33 + a small amount of yohimbine or alpha yohimbine= Fat cell murder.
iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
03-07-2012, 10:21 AM
Check out SAN Tight Xtreme Reloaded, it's getting a lot of love on the boards. I can send you some samples if you'd like.
03-07-2012, 01:00 PM
03-07-2012, 01:40 PM
03-08-2012, 09:55 AM
Start easy.. start stim free.. Try Lean FX from Athletic Xtreme..
03-08-2012, 11:34 AM
03-08-2012, 02:37 PM
03-09-2012, 08:07 AM
However, If she get interested of a stimmed version in the future, she might wanna look up Slim FX from Athletic Xtreme. Just a FYI..
Similar Forum Threads
- By grandpiano in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 01-17-2012, 07:54 PM
- By BossHauss in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-06-2010, 10:08 PM
- By bboyflash in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 01-31-2010, 09:37 AM
- By spiro in forum PheromonesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2009, 07:03 AM
- By JohnnieFreeze in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 06-17-2008, 09:25 AM