Female metabolism booster/ fat burner
- 03-06-2012, 09:43 PM
- 03-06-2012, 10:01 PM
- 03-06-2012, 10:05 PM
03-06-2012, 10:21 PM
i really like OEP, Fat Free
03-06-2012, 11:19 PM
03-06-2012, 11:49 PM
03-07-2012, 12:32 AM
My next stack for my women is. Oxyelite pro alpha t2 or( reduction pm) changed upon with shift to the alpha t2.... Thyroid supplements( alpha t2)
03-07-2012, 05:59 AM
03-07-2012, 06:08 AM
That said, if she's determined to use SOMEthing, Shred Matrix or Alpha-T2 are great to use.
03-07-2012, 10:44 AM
iForce Dexaprine + tt-33 + a small amount of yohimbine or alpha yohimbine= Fat cell murder.
iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
03-07-2012, 11:21 AM
Check out SAN Tight Xtreme Reloaded, it's getting a lot of love on the boards. I can send you some samples if you'd like.
03-07-2012, 02:00 PM
03-07-2012, 02:40 PM
03-08-2012, 10:55 AM
03-08-2012, 12:34 PM
03-08-2012, 03:37 PM
03-09-2012, 09:07 AM
However, If she get interested of a stimmed version in the future, she might wanna look up Slim FX from Athletic Xtreme. Just a FYI..
Similar Forum Threads
- By grandpiano in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 01-17-2012, 08:54 PM
- By BossHauss in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-06-2010, 11:08 PM
- By bboyflash in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 01-31-2010, 10:37 AM
- By spiro in forum PheromonesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2009, 08:03 AM
- By JohnnieFreeze in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 06-17-2008, 10:25 AM