Best DAA product?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Best DAA product?


    Need some DAA for my pct for an upcoming cycle, what's a good company that you guys have had success with? Looking to get a good product for a good price.


  2. Really there are several since DAA is easy to source. I can offer you 25% off on our TCF-1 (DAA) product which is a great price


  3. Intimidate by iForce is another DAA type product that works on the same pathways. There are tons of reviews and logs out right now!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Intimidate by iForce is another DAA type product that works on the same pathways. There are tons of reviews and logs out right now!
    ^^^ this.


    Intimidate is 99% pure N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid.


    AKA - the bees knees.

  5. ^Solid option.

    Core Test would probably be the best addition for PCT.

  6. A lot of people have had great success with d-pol & it's around $25.

    As every1 stated these are all solid suggestions...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  7. SNS DAA for under $18

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  8. A lot of people have been giving our (AI) brand great reviews

  9. Any salt form DAA

  10. I am a huge fan of our Hard FX. SNS DAA caps is also a nice cost effective option.
    I'm Back...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    A lot of people have been giving our (AI) brand great reviews

    I second this. Suggested it to one of my friends today. I love it, but want to try intimidate.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    SNS DAA for under $18
    Whoa didn't even realize this. Killer deal, and it's for 45 days-worth of the caps too.

  13. Any Sodium DAA product i.e. SNS DAA, AI DAA or PP TCF-1.

    All will do a good job so just pick the cheapest or easiest (i.e. tabs, powder or liquid) for you.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    ^^^ this.


    Intimidate is 99% pure N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid.


    AKA - the bees knees.
    I'm 10 or 12 days in (who's counting? Lol) I'm noticing all the positive effect of DAA with no GI issues. Libido is crazy and strength is up.


  15. Awesome, thanks for the suggestions guys.

  16. just buy some bulk DAA... I got some bulk powder DAA from AIsports... cheap and effective. Idk why companies try to make daa expensive by adding little ingredients.. just stick to the bulk form save yourself some money.

  17. Found some SNS DAA Powder for 14 dollars..prob like 23 with shipping can't complain.

  18. This, aren't they all the same?? I mean in terms of the DAA? Stick with the cheap option man, dont fall for the usual supplement companies useless frills.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    This, aren't they all the same?? I mean in terms of the DAA? Stick with the cheap option man, dont fall for the usual supplement companies useless frills.
    Not quite. Sodium DAA was the one used in the human trials and showed a 42% increase in test. I don't think bulk DAA has ever had any blood work done on it. Some people have reported not getting any effects from bulk DAA but they do when using Sodium DAA.

  20. I've run SNS DAA caps at least 4 times....can't be beat for the price

  21. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    ^^^ this.


    Intimidate is 99% pure N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid.


    AKA - the bees knees.
    Vaughn, please clear some of your PMs. Thank you!

  22. Bulk daa powder + your $2 sodium bicarbonate from the supermarket.
    Then mix them to a neutral pH and voila....
    Di sodium aspatic acid.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    I'm 10 or 12 days in (who's counting? Lol) I'm noticing all the positive effect of DAA with no GI issues. Libido is crazy and strength is up.
    Nice
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  24. Intimidate ftw! Exactly what Vaughn said! The bee's knees!!! Literally...we ground up bumble bee knee caps and threw them into a pill...crazy test increase
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by SXIPro View Post
    Vaughn, please clear some of your PMs. Thank you!

    done

  26. ha i usually just get any known brand of DAA powder
    OEF '11-'12

    Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you didn't put in.

  27. Just took my first dose of ai sports nutrition. I'll see how it goes. I've never taken DAA before.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch View Post
    I second this. Suggested it to one of my friends today. I love it, but want to try intimidate.
    Appreciate the suppport! Have you gotten our free sample pack yet? (If not, PM Me)

  29. I've run DAA and got solid results from it in my off-season, so if you want a cheaper option, regular DAA is fine and economical.

    I'm running Intimidate now (also in contest prep mode) and already just about 3 weeks in, and definitely notice a difference. Body fat has dropped and gained 1 lb of lean mass (constantly checking body composition). Plus the science behind NMDA speaks for itself in terms of its ability to interact with the NMDA receptor, so I'd definitely recommend giving Intimidate consideration, and the price on most retailers is pretty good for a month supply. Hit me up with any questions

    But again, if you opt for regular DAA, you'll still get results from it, nothing wrong with it at all
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  30. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill

    Appreciate the suppport! Have you gotten our free sample pack yet? (If not, PM Me)
    I have. I want to make my friend get an account so he can get one too.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html

  31. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    I'm 10 or 12 days in (who's counting? Lol) I'm noticing all the positive effect of DAA with no GI issues. Libido is crazy and strength is up.
    Glad to hear there are no GI issues. I had GI issues with regular bulk DAA (I wanna say it was nutraplanet brand but I can't remember), but the issues went away once I switched to Testforce 2.

    GI issues are a huge factor for me when deciding which DAA product to use..

  32. guy at store always tries to sell me d-pol. not sure if it's good but he swears by it.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by kowalsik View Post
    guy at store always tries to sell me d-pol. not sure if it's good but he swears by it.
    there are some logs for D-Pol so check those out. I am interested in trying this out since it is not JUST a DAA product. I havent read all the details though
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  34. d-pol is a DAA pill, so no powder. People usually don't report GI issues. It also has nitrates in which brings pumps over time in about 3 weeks. I suggest running 2 bottles of it. There are a good handful of logs on it with positive feedback.


    Quote Originally Posted by ponysteak

    Glad to hear there are no GI issues. I had GI issues with regular bulk DAA (I wanna say it was nutraplanet brand but I can't remember), but the issues went away once I switched to Testforce 2.

    GI issues are a huge factor for me when deciding which DAA product to use..
    What was the issues with GI distress?
    All I have noticed was bloat....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  35. DAA usually increases my libido big time.. just started the NMDA with Intimidate 4 days ago. No increase yet, but that is to be expected, it is simply to soon. Sleep has been amazing good and I love only having to take 1 pill before bed.

    Mike

  36. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    d-pol is a DAA pill, so no powder. People usually don't report GI issues. It also has nitrates in which brings pumps over time in about 3 weeks. I suggest running 2 bottles of it. There are a good handful of logs on it with positive feedback.




    What was the issues with GI distress?
    All I have noticed was bloat....
    Multiple trips to the restroom per day, resulting in hemorrhoid flare-ups. Incredibly inconvenient. Pretty hard to do any cardio with hemorrhoids.

    Also no bloating to report of either variety, gassy stomach nor excess water retention "bloat".

  37. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    just buy some bulk DAA... I got some bulk powder DAA from AIsports... cheap and effective. Idk why companies try to make daa expensive by adding little ingredients.. just stick to the bulk form save yourself some money.
    yep get it here www.aisportsnutrition.com 3 months supply for 25 $ , cant beat that


    check out all our other bulk powders like l carntine tartrate one bottle will last three months. Been on daa since September 2011 and plan on staying on it.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  38. Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner

    Not quite. Sodium DAA was the one used in the human trials and showed a 42% increase in test. I don't think bulk DAA has ever had any blood work done on it. Some people have reported not getting any effects from bulk DAA but they do when using Sodium DAA.
    I got mad anxiety from bulk DAA, but never experienced any from TF2.

  39. Wow lots of rep suggestions...lol...


    Like mentioned there are a ton of options, basic daa get something cost effective. If you want capped daa, get sns you can't beat the price. If you want to try a newer version intimidate by Iforce is n-methyl-d aa has good reviews, is it better? Not sure I think it will take more time and feedback.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Taurus NEW Product SUBRES - PRODUCT LAUNCH SALE - GTFIH
    By Taurus Nut. in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 06:35 AM
  2. Taurus NEW Product PURE T2 - PRODUCT LAUNCH SALE - GTFIH
    By Taurus Nut. in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 06:17 PM
  3. A FAT LOSS PRODUCT AND NOT A WEIGHT LOSS PRODUCT
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 10:11 PM
  4. Looking for a GH product
    By Machwon1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 05:20 PM
  5. Legal Gears' Product X & Product Y
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-25-2004, 12:13 PM
Log in
Log in