Cats love anabeta

X

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Soo I ran anabeta with some other products like a year ago and I remember my cat attacked the pills that I set out for the day, but specifically ate/chewed on the anabeta. I think I even made a thread about it here when it happened.

Well, I'm running anabeta now and this morning I set my pills for the day on my nightstand and left to go do some ****. Came back a few hours later angry to find he got into them. Sure enough the anabeta was the only one chewed up, even the FISHOIL was left intact and the cat was running around acting crazy.

This leaves me with one ? For pes..... You feedin us cat nip brah?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe it's taking anabeta for strength for some underground cat fight club but we all know the first rule of cat fight club.....

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Maybe it's taking anabeta for strength for some underground cat fight club but we all know the first rule of cat fight club.....
Never talk about anabeta in cat fight club

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hahha, nice!
Which leads us to Rule #2....Do NOT talk about anabeta in cat Fight Club!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
it does have an interesting smell to the pills. cant put a finger on what it smelled like though

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To ask the question that I think everyone is wondering- is your cat looking muscular at the moment?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
LOL This thread equals win...

Im seriously about to crack open a sealed bottle of anabeta JUST to see if my cat likes the pills....

Maybe its just your cat.... we will see.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If a cat ate my AnaBeta it would be cat kebab night for the family I am afraid.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I think your cat is just tryin to get his swole on brah...

My cat is a catnip fiend, loves tuna n comes running the second he hears the can opener(not even electric either, handheld twist type) n everything that most cats are expected to like...

He gave the freshly cracked open bottle 2 sniffs then acted like, "K, why is this in my face again?", also laid an individual pill out in front of him and he just straight ignored it.... if it had been tuna or any other meat, even a friggin olive or tomato, he woulda eaten it right away, if it was catnip hed be licking it and rubbing all over it like crazy then start tweakin out around the house...

I think your cat has some ulterior motives man...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In that case let's get some before and after pictures.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm laughing here cause so many of y'all have cats, I'd rather have a dog... No offense ;)

X

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Idk man. I thought it was the fish oil attracting Him at first because I remember having that in the pile also, but he only eats the anabeta, the other pills just get scattered about. Pisses me off

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm laughing here cause so many of y'all have cats, I'd rather have a dog... No offense ;)
Don't derail the thread. This is about stacked cats!

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Haha Anabeta...so good...even cat's dig it.

S

Scuba Steveo

Awards
Funny, my cat has the opposite reaction. When I am doling out my pills in the morning she likes to peak around the cabinet to see what I'm doing. I'll often hold the open bottles of pills up to her so she check them out. After smelling the Anabeta the first time she kind of shook her head and backed away quickly...

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
cat came with the wife... otherwise I wouldnt have one. Not gettin a dog till im out of apartments and smaller spaces. I think dogs should be able to have a yard and room to run, wont subject one to the confines of small living spaces in the meantime for my own selfish enjoyment.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Maybe one year from now, your cat will cycle Anabeta again and you can post up a 3rd thread. I wonder if 'Stitch' (my roommate's cat) would enjoy a sample?

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Cat + Anabeta= hungry cat = higher grocery bill for cat = sick cat = vet visits = money for the vet= equals withdrawals for the cat...bro...cats and anabeta do not mix!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thebigt Supplements 38
polarcat Workout Logs 4
Sprinterguy4 Supplements 13
fatburner2007 Supplements 14
benmayro General Chat 8