Agmatine + na-r-ala + alcar + pea ?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
based on mr coops recommendation I'm gonna try the agmatine Na-r-ala and alcar stack. I also have some pea from Sns that I love. I have ADHD and ADD and it really helps me concentrate. Can I combine the pea with this stack ?

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
based on mr coops recommendation I'm gonna try the agmatine Na-r-ala and alcar stack. I also have some pea from Sns that I love. I have ADHD and ADD and it really helps me concentrate. Can I combine the pea with this stack ?
Are you going to run the alcar and na-r-ala separately. Correct me if I am wrong coop but I thought I saw you say you would prefer to see people run it separately. Could be wrong.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Excellent stack, my personal favorite.

300mg Na-R-ALA + 1g Agmatine + 1g ALCAR in the AM with a high carb meal.

300mg Na-R-ALA + 1g ALCAR in the PM with a high carb meal.

Only do the second option if you can afford it; otherwise, bump up the ALCAR dose to 2g for the first option and that will suffice.

Here is from another thread. I just wanted to make sure the alcar and pea were fine to run together

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I think future is refering to phsyical dosing. ALCAR polymerizes with Na-R-ALA if they are mixed together, so I recommend taking your Na-R-ALA 30 minutes prior to dosing ALCAR.

PEA will work just fine; I'm not a big fan of the ingredient but if it works well for you then go for it.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think future is refering to phsyical dosing. ALCAR polymerizes with Na-R-ALA if they are mixed together, so I recommend taking your Na-R-ALA 30 minutes prior to dosing ALCAR.

PEA will work just fine; I'm not a big fan of the ingredient but if it works well for you then go for it.
Thanks coop. Is there any negatives about pea I should know ? I just recently started using it and to be honest I don't know a whole lot about it

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks coop. Is there any negatives about pea I should know ? I just recently started using it and to be honest I don't know a whole lot about it
Yes. In short, you want to use it infrequently and only when you need it. Otherwise, it can become sympatholytic in nature, which will make you feel tired and run-down all day :(.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes. In short, you want to use it infrequently and only when you need it. Otherwise, it can become sympatholytic in nature, which will make you feel tired and run-down all day :(.
Thanks again. So it Would be good for me to use once in awhile when I need that extra bit of concentration it gives me. But don't get to comfortable with dosing it.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks again. So it Would be good for me to use once in awhile when I need that extra bit of concentration it gives me. But don't get to comfortable with dosing it.
Correct. The rest of the ingredients, on the other hand, should be used daily. Note that ALCAR actually has a couple studies backing its effectiveness in individuals with ADHD.

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
mr.cooper.. your thoughts on alcar on plcar and someone who has experience seizure-like symptoms (myoclonus/hypnic jerks) ?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
mr.cooper.. your thoughts on alcar on plcar and someone who has experience seizure-like symptoms (myoclonus/hypnic jerks) ?
Consult your physician first, no question about it. Sorry this wasn't the answer you were looking for, but self-medication rarely ends well :(.

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
Consult your physician first, no question about it. Sorry this wasn't the answer you were looking for, but self-medication rarely ends well :(.
i understand, i have taken plenty of products containing carnintines and daa prior 2 my labrynthitis but ever since I got labs it has given me myoclonus and hypnic jerks once in a while, myoclonus especially after a grueling workout

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

Gonna hijack thread for second...

Cooper, I was reading on Geronova's site that you can use Na-R-ala topically. What is the purpose/positives/drawbacks to dosing like that?