Agmatine + na-r-ala + alcar + pea ?

  1. Registered User
    stopstalking's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    orange,CA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,890
    Rep Power
    196980

    Agmatine + na-r-ala + alcar + pea ?


    based on mr coops recommendation I'm gonna try the agmatine Na-r-ala and alcar stack. I also have some pea from Sns that I love. I have ADHD and ADD and it really helps me concentrate. Can I combine the pea with this stack ?

  2. Registered User
    th3futur3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    4890

    Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    based on mr coops recommendation I'm gonna try the agmatine Na-r-ala and alcar stack. I also have some pea from Sns that I love. I have ADHD and ADD and it really helps me concentrate. Can I combine the pea with this stack ?
    Are you going to run the alcar and na-r-ala separately. Correct me if I am wrong coop but I thought I saw you say you would prefer to see people run it separately. Could be wrong.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  3. Registered User
    stopstalking's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    orange,CA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,890
    Rep Power
    196980

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Excellent stack, my personal favorite.

    300mg Na-R-ALA + 1g Agmatine + 1g ALCAR in the AM with a high carb meal.

    300mg Na-R-ALA + 1g ALCAR in the PM with a high carb meal.

    Only do the second option if you can afford it; otherwise, bump up the ALCAR dose to 2g for the first option and that will suffice.

    Here is from another thread. I just wanted to make sure the alcar and pea were fine to run together
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    stopstalking's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    orange,CA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,890
    Rep Power
    196980

    Bump...Cooper ?
  5. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,441
    Rep Power
    5913433

    I think future is refering to phsyical dosing. ALCAR polymerizes with Na-R-ALA if they are mixed together, so I recommend taking your Na-R-ALA 30 minutes prior to dosing ALCAR.

    PEA will work just fine; I'm not a big fan of the ingredient but if it works well for you then go for it.
  6. Registered User
    stopstalking's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    orange,CA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,890
    Rep Power
    196980

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    I think future is refering to phsyical dosing. ALCAR polymerizes with Na-R-ALA if they are mixed together, so I recommend taking your Na-R-ALA 30 minutes prior to dosing ALCAR.

    PEA will work just fine; I'm not a big fan of the ingredient but if it works well for you then go for it.
    Thanks coop. Is there any negatives about pea I should know ? I just recently started using it and to be honest I don't know a whole lot about it
  7. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,441
    Rep Power
    5913433

    Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Thanks coop. Is there any negatives about pea I should know ? I just recently started using it and to be honest I don't know a whole lot about it
    Yes. In short, you want to use it infrequently and only when you need it. Otherwise, it can become sympatholytic in nature, which will make you feel tired and run-down all day .
  8. Registered User
    stopstalking's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    orange,CA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,890
    Rep Power
    196980

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Yes. In short, you want to use it infrequently and only when you need it. Otherwise, it can become sympatholytic in nature, which will make you feel tired and run-down all day .
    Thanks again. So it Would be good for me to use once in awhile when I need that extra bit of concentration it gives me. But don't get to comfortable with dosing it.
  9. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,441
    Rep Power
    5913433

    Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Thanks again. So it Would be good for me to use once in awhile when I need that extra bit of concentration it gives me. But don't get to comfortable with dosing it.
    Correct. The rest of the ingredients, on the other hand, should be used daily. Note that ALCAR actually has a couple studies backing its effectiveness in individuals with ADHD.
  10. Registered User
    stopstalking's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    orange,CA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,890
    Rep Power
    196980

    Perfect thanks for your time.
  11. Banned
    pressureSpike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    0

    mr.cooper.. your thoughts on alcar on plcar and someone who has experience seizure-like symptoms (myoclonus/hypnic jerks) ?
  12. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,441
    Rep Power
    5913433

    Quote Originally Posted by pressureSpike View Post
    mr.cooper.. your thoughts on alcar on plcar and someone who has experience seizure-like symptoms (myoclonus/hypnic jerks) ?
    Consult your physician first, no question about it. Sorry this wasn't the answer you were looking for, but self-medication rarely ends well .
  13. Banned
    pressureSpike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Consult your physician first, no question about it. Sorry this wasn't the answer you were looking for, but self-medication rarely ends well .
    i understand, i have taken plenty of products containing carnintines and daa prior 2 my labrynthitis but ever since I got labs it has given me myoclonus and hypnic jerks once in a while, myoclonus especially after a grueling workout
  14. Registered User
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19724

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I think future is refering to phsyical dosing. ALCAR polymerizes with Na-R-ALA if they are mixed together, so I recommend taking your Na-R-ALA 30 minutes prior to dosing ALCAR.

    PEA will work just fine; I'm not a big fan of the ingredient but if it works well for you then go for it.
    Gonna hijack thread for second...

    Cooper, I was reading on Geronova's site that you can use Na-R-ala topically. What is the purpose/positives/drawbacks to dosing like that?
    :blindfold:
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My SNS Agmatine log
    By Hawk in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 01:53 AM
  2. Agmatine ??
    By Mission1 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 03:35 PM
  3. Agmatine Log
    By swaneon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 03:30 PM
  4. agmatine
    By thebigt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 04:04 PM
  5. Agmatine
    By jdev in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 04:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in