Which is better? - AnabolicMinds.com

Which is better?

1. New Member

Which is better?

Which is better for gaining weight QUICK, Ultimate Nutrition's Iso Mass Gainer OR MHP's Up Your Mass?

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Whichever one you can get more calories from each day.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Whichever one you can get more calories from each day.
    This. Or make your own gainer using ingredients like protein powder, or egg whites as a Protein source, oats, and healthy fats from natty peanut butter, macadamia nut oil. Tailor the macros to fit you best and it's a bit more economical too
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
    •   

4. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    This. Or make your own gainer using ingredients like protein powder, or egg whites as a Protein source, oats, and healthy fats from natty peanut butter, macadamia nut oil. Tailor the macros to fit you best and it's a bit more economical too
    This.....plus I like the taste better
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I agree make your own it won't be loaded with junk filler that lots of weight gainers are.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

I say a quality whey with your own natural ingredients in it! I know people always say that...but I truly think you are better off opting towards that route!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  7. New Member

I bought cheap sugary gainers for years! I make my own now with milk, eggs, pb, oats and a scoop or half a scoop of protein. Can't beat the quality
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    Definitely this. Buy some good protein powder, why isolate or some type of blend (I'd prefer the blend), throw in some ground oats, some mixed berries (or other fruits), a banana, peanut butter, whole eggs, EVOO, EVCO, milk if you want and make your own with a ton of variety. The homemade shakes are much healthier and you can fix the taste and ingredients to obviously whatever you want. You control the exact macros of your shake. I've never done a cost analysis, but I'd have to think they are cheaper in the long run as well.

**Note...don't use EVOO, EVCO, and natty peanut butter all in one shake LOL, just throwing out some different options for you.***
  9. New Member

i dont have the $ to keep buying that stuff, so which one of the powders is better
  10. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan.Forget View Post
    i dont have the $ to keep buying that stuff, so which one of the powders is better
    Just buy some olive oil... 900 kcals per 100 g... Doesn' taste good, probably make you throw up if you drink it out of the bottle..... But its cheap and it effective.. Just add it to what ever you're eating...
  11. Ω Omega Sports Ω

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The above are 100% correct.
    Buy some parts and make your own. It will be more cost effective. It will have in it exactly what you need and not a bunch of filler ingredients.

In most cases it will taste a hell of a lot better too.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan.Forget View Post
    If you don't have the money for Protein, Oats, Eggs, natural peanut butter or some other type of healthy fat source, then you shouldn't have the money for any type of pre-made powder gainer either...because those "gainers" don't come in jugs of 30 servings or so (usually), and when you look at what you'd pay for a full month supply it'd be the same price or cheaper to make your own. Don't be lazy and if you're gonna do it, do it the right way.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Want cheap protein to make a shake out of? : Powdered milk.

And your body will thank you for getting your calories from real food, not from a tub full of fillers and sugar and cheap undigestable protein.
  •