Amazing Pump and Bloat?

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking months ahead for my next bulk, and I'm looking to super hydrate my muscles.
The plan would be to use glycerol, beta-alanine, glutamine, creatine monohydrate, and sodium with about 2 gallons of water a day.
I would also try to super saturate my blood cells with iron, I got that idea from someone in another forum and he said he got a great pump from it.
As for pure pump products I was thinking of stacking Agmatine, which I saw good results with, and Vasotropin, which I have heard great things about. I would be interested in stacking them because as far as I know they work through different pathways.
Obviously this is talking purely supplement wise, food wise I'll be taking in about 4,000 calories and 400 grams of protein.
What type of effect do you guys think this would have other than emptying my wallet? haha

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I personally don't like your plan.

Drop glutamine.
Vaso and agmatine both lower blood sugar so be careful.
400g protein is excessive for a bulk.
Supersaturating with iron is the dumbest idea ever, sorry.

Oh, and glycerol actually pulls water into the interstitium, not into the muscle cell. So drop that too.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah there seems to be alot of faults with your logic here. Your 195, you don't need to be taking 400 grams on protein thats just crazy its double your bodyweight. Why do you people keep on taking glutamine its a waste of money. Agmatine is a good supplement i'd use it by itself. I've never heard of someone saturating like that with iron dunno what your trying to achieve there. Stick with BA, creatine mono, and agmatine.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Mr. Cooper...do you have a book out or something. You are incredibly intelligent haha!

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established

Drop glutamine.

Oh, and glycerol actually pulls water into the interstitium, not into the muscle cell. So drop that too.
The glutamine is to decrease time needed for recovery and(by) increase growth hormone levels. Also I believe it swells the cells.
I was going to dose the pre workout vaso and ag with at least 100 grams of carbs. Comprised of 80 Malto 20 Glycerol.
As for the 400g of protein, I've always heard 2x your body weight, and with the amount of calories I'll ingest and 2 a day workouts, I don't think it's silly to think I could synthesize a good amount of it.
Again on the iron it sounded sound the way he explained it, but it'll come from beef liver aminos, so I want spend any money just on iron.
I think the extra water in the interstitium would make muscle contractions better and with the exta sodium it would help to swell the muscle cells.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Men dont want to supplement with Iron, as we have no real way of secreting it out of our system. Women have their period every month and unless you want to start letting yourself bleed through some kind of blood letting, dont supplement directly with iron. Glutamine may not be as popular as it once was, but I like it for its benefits in the digestive tract mostly. Recovery and gh benefits via glutamine may be overstated, but any even if small is welcome.

Creatine sounds good. Id rather use Pslin and 1 Anabolic Pump, eat 80 grams of complex carbs for a muscle swelling effect. Glycocarn and agmatine could be something else to consider or Yok3d.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
12 grams of Hemavol
1 gram of salt
5 grams of creatine
24 ounces of water

=blew up like a balloon without much bloat.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
yeah hemavol is great

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The glutamine is to decrease time needed for recovery and(by) increase growth hormone levels. Also I believe it swells the cells.
I was going to dose the pre workout vaso and ag with at least 100 grams of carbs. Comprised of 80 Malto 20 Glycerol.
As for the 400g of protein, I've always heard 2x your body weight, and with the amount of calories I'll ingest and 2 a day workouts, I don't think it's silly to think I could synthesize a good amount of it.
Again on the iron it sounded sound the way he explained it, but it'll come from beef liver aminos, so I want spend any money just on iron.
I think the extra water in the interstitium would make muscle contractions better and with the exta sodium it would help to swell the muscle cells.
Glutamine has been proven time and time again to not have those effects. Either of them. And it doesn't swell the cells.

Not sure what synthesizing protein has to do with dietary intake. There is an upper limit for natural individuals, and you have unquestionably exceeded it for a bulking individual.

Extra water in the interstitum will dehydrate the myocyte, which will actually make your contractions worse. The extra sodium may or may not help; keep in mind that most sodium is extracellular.

I hate to repeat it again, but your plan really is pretty bad. Please reconsider.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Drop glutamine.

Echo

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The whole iron idea is just dangerous and not smart. I am 200lbs in the offseason, a good 160lbs of muscle in contest prep. my protein intake when bulking is around 250g and i grow fine.. 400 is excessive and pointless. Increase your fat intake instead. For a pre-workout pump, I would opt for hemavol, take advantage of both increased plasma volumes and NO effects, two for one IMO. 4k cals is to much as well bro, eat smarter, not more.

Mike

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
Great advice everyone, thanks. I really like Hemavol, it looks very interesting.
As for the iron I'd be getting it through beef aminos, so it won't have a negative effect if I intake too much.
As for the calories and protein, I'll probably keep them lower, I just put the numbers I used for my last bulk. I gained 50 pounds in 3 months, but half was fat, so I'm gonna try to aim for gaining less fat next time.
I'm looking into "the rebound", where after you get super lean you can easily gain muscle in the roughly a month after. I'm thinking I'll bulk for a month, cut until super lean, then bulk again, and so on.