supremacy + DAA?

caz1238

Awards
hey all

well ive decided to run Neogenix supremacy for 8 weeks. I was thinking about stacking it with a DAA product, mainly because neogenix supremacy contains both vitus angus for prolactin, and I3C for estrogen.

ive taken DAA before and i feel like i actually respond to it very quickly; almost within 2 weeks. ive used DAA nitrate in the past.

can anyone tell me which is the best form of DAA to use?

i think that with these forms supplementation and my diet, i can easily gain 8lbs or more within 6weeks. im at 202lbs

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supremacy with TestForce would be the best choice in my opinion.

SDR

Awards
hey all

well ive decided to run Neogenix supremacy for 8 weeks. I was thinking about stacking it with a DAA product, mainly because neogenix supremacy contains both vitus angus for prolactin, and I3C for estrogen.

ive taken DAA before and i feel like i actually respond to it very quickly; almost within 2 weeks. ive used DAA nitrate in the past.

can anyone tell me which is the best form of DAA to use?

i think that with these forms supplementation and my diet, i can easily gain 8lbs or more within 6weeks. im at 202lbs
Vitus Angus was removed a long time ago from Supremacy. If you are trying to control prolactin just get some B6 (P5P specifically) and take it with your Supremacy doses. 50mg 3 times a day will be more then enough. Honestly, I dont think you need it for the DAA though.

D3Baseball

Awards
Looks like a good stack, I just noticed how nice of a profile Supremacy has today when I was checking out the Neogenix line.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supremacy didn't even notice he mentioned vitus in the original post. If your worried about prolactin cheap way to control it is P5P or take a product like AI's HGH Pro which will help control it also. But honestly I think E-Pharm's TestForce2 with Supremacy would be a killer stack.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have ran daa in the past upgrade to something with nmda which is far superior IMO. Look into intimidate, has gotten a ton of great reviews.. 1 pill a day dosing. I love supremecy, hands down one of the best IMO.

Mike

caz1238

Awards
hey thanks for the info, i think im going to be running Intimidate as my DAA supp. also Is the 30mg of NMDA = to 3000mg of reg DAA?