supremacy + DAA?
- 03-05-2012, 11:52 PM
supremacy + DAA?
well ive decided to run Neogenix for 8 weeks. I was thinking about stacking it with a DAA product, mainly because neogenix supremacy contains both vitus angus for prolactin, and I3C for estrogen.
ive taken DAA before and i feel like i actually respond to it very quickly; almost within 2 weeks. ive used DAA nitrate in the past.
can anyone tell me which is the best form of DAA to use?
i think that with these forms supplementation and my diet, i can easily gain 8lbs or more within 6weeks. im at 202lbs
- 03-06-2012, 12:00 AM
- 03-06-2012, 01:07 AM
03-06-2012, 01:32 AM
Looks like a good stack, I just noticed how nice of a profile Supremacy has today when I was checking out the Neogenix line.
03-06-2012, 03:25 AM
Supremacy didn't even notice he mentioned vitus in the original post. If your worried about prolactin cheap way to control it is P5P or take a product like AI's HGH Pro which will help control it also. But honestly I think E-Pharm's TestForce2 with Supremacy would be a killer stack.
03-08-2012, 12:39 AM
If you have ran daa in the past upgrade to something with nmda which is far superior IMO. Look into intimidate, has gotten a ton of great reviews.. 1 pill a day dosing. I love supremecy, hands down one of the best IMO.
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
03-08-2012, 01:54 PM
hey thanks for the info, i think im going to be running Intimidate as my DAA supp. also Is the 30mg of NMDA = to 3000mg of reg DAA?
03-08-2012, 02:05 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By thebigt in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 55Last Post: 04-02-2012, 12:24 PM
- By ceaston in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-17-2009, 10:13 PM
- By midplayr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-08-2009, 01:00 AM
- By SD1959 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-15-2009, 03:35 AM
- By ryanp81 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 33Last Post: 02-24-2009, 12:28 AM