Cycle Questions

teb10

Awards
Hello, have just a general question for whoever may be able to give me a decent answer without flaming. A lot of my buddies say this is a reputable site so I figured I'd give it a shot.

I just bought a bottle of superdrol and trenazone. Both of which are legit. Ive ran a 4 week cycle of superdrol about a year ago and had some ridiculous gains (20 solid pounds).
I'm standing at 6'2" and weighing at 219.

I'm wondering if anyone out there would be able to tell me how to run a cycle of the two.
The trenazone says run 1mL which = 75mg and i usually run the superdrol at 30 mg a day. One pill in the morning and one at night.

So, would this work for a 4 week cycle.......

Superdrol @ 30 mg/day
Trenazone @ 75 mg/day
Yes, after that Ill be running either clomid or nolvadex at recommended doses after for PCT. I'd really like to do both at the same time if possible.
Thanks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
1) you say usually run superdrol as though you've ran many cycles of it, 30mg is a hefty dose, requiring maximal liver/body support, yet I see no mention of this in your cycle plans.

2) clomid would be preferred since the trenazone is a 19-nor.

3) you'll also want a mild AI to help prevent any estrogen rebound during and after pct.

4) next time read the stickies and put this in the anabolics section where it belongs...

5) welcome to AM, but please don't duplicate post: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/195694-general-questions.html