Safe long term diuretic

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wondering if anyone can recommend a diuretic supp thst can be used safely for 30 days ... For example axis lab extract is 8 caps for ten days. I split this into 5 caps and ran it for 16 days with great results stacked with ephedra and OEP. wondering if y'all think it would be ok to push it to 30 days at 5/day or if u can rec. Another product thst could accomplish same goals. Thanks

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
2 cans of animal cuts :)

lol there was something else too but I forget what it was right now off the top of my head.

KerplunkDS

KerplunkDS

Awards
I mean, is it really a smart healthy choice to use a diuretic everyday if you are not monitored by your physician?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why not just lower carbs and increase both fluid and electrolyte intake?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 cans of animal cuts :)

lol there was something else too but I forget what it was right now off the top of my head.
I like that and 2shredded. But I wanna run oep+ephedra +diuretic. If I used animal or shredded then I wouldn't be able to use the oep.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not just lower carbs and increase both fluid and electrolyte intake?
Carbs are always low year round. And next to nothing during cut periods with one refeed day a week or every two. I have naturally high estrogen and Cort. Only way to get shredded is through extreme diet AND supplementation.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
dandelion root and hawthorn berry come to mind as safe for long term

staple

Awards
lots of people are on diuretics for years.

they are supervised usually because this is dangerous potentially.

so the question is why so long?...

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lots of people are on diuretics for years.

they are supervised usually because this is dangerous potentially.

so the question is why so long?...
Just want to run from June thru aug for summer in ct..

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
ionized water, nettle leaf, dandelion, vitamin C
but be careful

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Just want to run from June thru aug for summer in ct..
Hey I live in CT!!! I would be careful with running long term dieuretic regardless imo. If you want to do things safely...it's an annoying alternative but up your fluid intake to 2-3 gallons a day and get your body into flushing mode...you will be amazed by the results. By annoying I mean pissing every 10-15 minutes.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey I live in CT!!! I would be careful with running long term dieuretic regardless imo. If you want to do things safely...it's an annoying alternative but up your fluid intake to 2-3 gallons a day and get your body into flushing mode...you will be amazed by the results. By annoying I mean pissing every 10-15 minutes.
I did that once whole taking hydroxy cut hardcore (2006 version) and had kidneys shut down! Lol was in hospital for like 9 days

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Elaborate if u don't mind please? Is that like distilled water? Heard thst gets u shredded but horrible for kidneys?
Side effects: you feel foggy and headaches. I wouldnt use it over 7 to 10 days but you might be able to use other methods and carry it over.
Regardless, its not the safest route. I would stick to nettle leaf, dandelion, and asparagus and supplement with vitamin C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
go to your doctor and see if he will prescribe you 12.5mg of hctz. I use it daily since i refuse to keep my salt intake super low haha. take it before i go to bed, piss my brains out when i wake up.. good to go. My electrolytes are always within range, although I take 200mg of K+ daily, and magnesium at night.

Mike

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
go to your doctor and see if he will prescribe you 12.5mg of hctz. I use it daily since i refuse to keep my salt intake super low haha. take it before i go to bed, piss my brains out when i wake up.. good to go. My electrolytes are always within range, although I take 200mg of K+ daily, and magnesium at night.

Mike
Hmm, what is that? Is it to be taken year round or what? What reason would I give him for asking for thst.. I think our sport is frowned upon in my drs office lol

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wondering if anyone can recommend a diuretic supp thst can be used safely for 30 days ... For example axis lab extract is 8 caps for ten days. I split this into 5 caps and ran it for 16 days with great results stacked with ephedra and OEP. wondering if y'all think it would be ok to push it to 30 days at 5/day or if u can rec. Another product thst could accomplish same goals. Thanks
Coffee:)

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I did that once whole taking hydroxy cut hardcore (2006 version) and had kidneys shut down! Lol was in hospital for like 9 days
Wellp then that'll be a no!!!