Increasing endogenous GH through OTC supplementation

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
Currently shopping around for any supplement(s) that are best at eliciting natural GH release.

The two products I was thinking of are:
Bulk 1-carboxy
PowerFull

Can these safely be stacked? Are there better supplements for the purpose of increasing GH out there? Thanks for any input!

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Is 1-carboxy the compound in PowerFULL that promotes an increase in natural GH release? I used to know the answer to this, i just can't recall at the moment...lol
Yes, it is.
Not sure if should be stacked since it seems like Powerfull already contains 1-carboxy

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if should be stacked since it seems like Powerfull already contains 1-carboxy
Interesting. It's not specifically listed on the ingredient label of PowerFull. Do you know approx how much 1-carboxy is in one capsule?

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Sorry I have no idea

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Just remember, the GH increase u get from any OTC is not enough to change body comp. You'll sleep better.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
just remember l dopa isn't exactly safe.

there was a huge discussion about this on the boards.

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
You could look into A-GPC as well
Ya I love me some EndoAmp but it's too costly. I think you guys probably don't have much wiggle room either as a reseller so I'm not complaining it's just an expensive supplement.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I love me some EndoAmp but it's too costly. I think you guys probably don't have much wiggle room either as a reseller so I'm not complaining it's just an expensive supplement.
Ridiculously expensive and no not much wiggle room, but it really is great especially on 6 month+ runs.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
just remember l dopa isn't exactly safe.

there was a huge discussion about this on the boards.
especially with B6 right in the same supplement....

SANN... you guys need to ditch that b6 man... Stupid to include the enzyme used to convert L-dopa -> dopamine before the blood brain barrier. Peripheral conversion to dopamine is what causes a majority of the side effects related to L-dopa use.

Just look up B6 and Ldopa drug interaction. When 100% l-dopa is prescribed they explicitly tell you in the drug facts NOT to take it with B6 or p5p.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should remember this thread :

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/132889-1-carboxy-gaba-4.html

There's very detailed information regarding MOAs and possible implications. I think it is worth reading to decide whether it is something you want to do. Who knows? it could be perfectly safe, it could be not safe.
Seems strategicmove and gohardorgohome explained it pretty well in that thread. So I am confused on why you still think it is dangerous. Did you read the thread you linked?

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
especially with B6 right in the same supplement....

SANN... you guys need to ditch that b6 man... Stupid to include the enzyme used to convert L-dopa -> dopamine before the blood brain barrier. Peripheral conversion to dopamine is what causes a majority of the side effects related to L-dopa use.

Just look up B6 and Ldopa drug interaction. When 100% l-dopa is prescribed they explicitly tell you in the drug facts NOT to take it with B6 or p5p.
Thanks for posting this... I was going to order some 1-carboxy but I also take ZMK which happens to be loaded with B6. Now I don't know which to ditch!

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
I normally take NA-R-Ala / ALCAR / PLCAR in the morning. So I'm basically fasted until PWO (except for iBCAAs pre and during WO). Would it be alright to dose ZMK alongside my other staples in the morning?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Just remember, the GH increase u get from any OTC is not enough to change body comp. You'll sleep better.
I agree with the stipulation of individuals who require such a product to provide adequate sleep quality. Sleep is tantamount to muscle repair, fatloss, well-being, etc. so if you sleep good, with the right aid (HGH Pro works wonders for me) you will notice better sleep and better recovery. If you are an individual that has a decent daily regimen and you find yourself a bit restless at night and wake up often enough to hinder your gains, a good product could make your progress come full circle.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Seems strategicmove and gohardorgohome explained it pretty well in that thread. So I am confused on why you still think it is dangerous. Did you read the thread you linked?
Seems strategicmove and gohardgohome explained their theory and speculation pretty well in that thread.

did you read any of what Adams and natty disaster wrote? The whole point is, no one knows the bad effects that can ensue, so the question was whether [possibly] better sleep was worth the possible ramifications.