Need a scientist, Fibromyalgi?

P

Profion

Awards
Hey guys!
I have been wondering what had been going on with my mum for a long time, and i have also tried to solve her problem by reading to see if there is a cure out there!

The shorten the story, she has not been working for 5years now because se says that her intire body is hurting. Ive also noticed her to be depressiv and having bad sleep. She is tired all the time and her energy levels are very low, well she isent the person she once was.

By reading on the internet, i think she suffers from "fibromyalgi" doctors gave her some anti-depressiv medicin long time ago, wich in my mind only have made things worse! But i am trying to research this to the bottom and see if there is anything that i can do!

So far ive found out that these: serotonin, noradrenalin og dopamin are able to help reduce the pain and syptoms that she has! So my question is;
Does any one know some one that has suffered from the same and what did they do?
Have you suffered from it?
Serotonin, noradrenalin og dopamin am i able to get some supplements that help to produce these?