Did Scott Connelly and Vince Andrich find a new Carb source-physique 2.0

Mac45

Awards
Is this truely a NEW Carbo source NEVER SEEN BEFORE that's going to chage things in body building
and all those who exercise? 'Physique 2.0' is a meal replacement powder.

Listen to Super Human Radio #921 to hear Vince talk about it.

Vince and Scott say this carb 'does not' cause a insulin spike. And Claims To Burn Fat.

It's from a milk source.

This comes from a guys that have been conning for years. Remember how S. Connelly was busted
for his spiking 'MET-RX' with HGH? (was it hgh or steroids?) As any good con man, he set himself up
so he got off free, while others took the heat (fall).

It's from a milk source they say. Here is what S. Connelly said about MET-RX when it came out.

"Dr. Scott Connelly, the self proclaimed “famed scientist” fancies himself as the world’s leading authority in the field of sports nutrition and metabolic science. His claims include the invention and manufacturing rights to "rare dairy bioactive fractions found within milk proteins". Connelly claims these fractions, which can be delivered orally in the form of medicinal chocolate milk, will heal bones and tissue in half the time, and he has the science to prove it." -Wouldn't HGH do all this to help anybody?

If you do listen at times to Carl Lanor's show, you know how he feels about high carbs and the high insulin spikes. You hear him
kissing Vince's 6 since they help support his show ? Plus he does S. Connelly's show, 'BODY-RX'.

Just wonder if you people here will give it a try. And what do you think about this amazing new 'Physique 2.0' meal replacement powder.

How many will buy it and fill their pockets. I was one on the dumb ones that bought into buying 'Pink Magic'.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
there will always be newbies who will order it over and over again wondering why they are not growing. Like the fake steroid ads in all the muscle mags that have been running month after month for years.

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this truely a NEW Carbo source NEVER SEEN BEFORE that's going to chage things in body building
and all those who exercise? 'Physique 2.0' is a meal replacement powder.

Listen to Super Human Radio #921 to hear Vince talk about it.

Vince and Scott say this carb 'does not' cause a insulin spike. And Claims To Burn Fat.

It's from a milk source.

This comes from a guys that have been conning for years. Remember how S. Connelly was busted
for his spiking 'MET-RX' with HGH? (was it hgh or steroids?).
Do you have a link to this? I don't recall this being the case.

Yes, I will buy this. The Original Met-Rx was better than anything else by a country mile, and his Progenex products were great.

Mac45

Awards
Reply-SHR # 921

Just listen to SHR # 921 - New MRP Carbohydrate Source Claims To Burn Fat. Carl has
a section for the show here on the forums.

Vince gave a web site to go to for info on physique 2.0. I really don't want to waste my
time having to listen to the show again. Vince said it should be out this March.

"Yes, I will buy this. The Original Met-Rx was better than anything else by a country mile, and his Progenex products were great".

Don't you think that it worked so great because it was spiked? I bought Hot Stuff years ago when it came out. It was awesome. I
took just half a scoop 15 minutes before my martial arts class, ( 1 very intense non stop hour +). Lasted with ease. Then after some
years I started the classes back up, got Hot Stuff again thinking it would work the same for me. NOPE- no matter how much
I took. I learned on here when they talked about old supplements, that when it first came out it was spiked. Makes sense now.

.superhumanradio.com/

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just listen to SHR # 921 - New MRP Carbohydrate Source Claims To Burn Fat. Carl has
a section for the show here on the forums.

Vince gave a web site to go to for info on physique 2.0. I really don't want to waste my
time having to listen to the show again. Vince said it should be out this March.

"Yes, I will buy this. The Original Met-Rx was better than anything else by a country mile, and his Progenex products were great".

Don't you think that it worked so great because it was spiked? I bought Hot Stuff years ago when it came out. It was awesome. I
took just half a scoop 15 minutes before my martial arts class, ( 1 very intense non stop hour +). Lasted with ease. Then after some
years I started the classes back up, got Hot Stuff again thinking it would work the same for me. NOPE- no matter how much
I took. I learned on here when they talked about old supplements, that when it first came out it was spiked. Makes sense now.

.superhumanradio.com/

Im not sure what you are really talking about, for 1 your all over the place with the point your trying to make, 2 Im not really sure Met-rx was really marketed as a muscle builder or something along those lines. It was supoose to just be a effiecient way to get some protein and carbs and such.