Vinegar vs Cinnamon vs GDA's
- 03-27-2012, 06:44 PMBoard Sponsor
- Join Date
- Apr 2006
- Isle of Misfit Toys
- Rep Power
Acetic acid is a liquid at room temp. (melts at 60°F)
It's pretty damn easy to purify acetic acid to 100% purity. Don't drink glacial acetic acid.
The issue with acids is not the acid, it's the concentration. At strong concetrations, it will be corrosive to your esophagus.
Athletic Xtreme Rep
Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
Similar Forum Threads
- By jshin in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2010, 01:26 PM
- By massarmor in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 13Last Post: 11-22-2006, 09:19 AM
- By oswizzle in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2006, 11:45 AM
- By The Graduate in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-16-2006, 05:18 AM